Following are the categories of presentations.
- Giving Information. This category of presentation is based on giving information. It refers to meetings of a team which provides updates regarding to a project to any event that is expected in the coming time.
- Decision Making. This category of presentation is used when a decision has to be made related to something like giving an idea for a seasonal holiday.
- Problem Solving. If suppose there is a problem, then firstly, the causes of the problems are listed. Then the solutions are presented and recommendations are discussed.
- Skill Teaching. If your firm has put up a new system or applied a new procedure. For this purpose, people need to learn these things like how should the new system be used or the procedure.
- Describing the Progress. Describing the progress means that you and some of your co-workers are working on a particular project. From time to time, you have to update your manager or head regarding the progress of your project.
- Product Selling. This is basically the briefing about the product. In this category of presentation, you talk about how the product is, the price of the product, etc.
What are the dos and don’ts of a presentation?
The dos of a presentation are as follows.
- Use keywords
- Be specific about colors
- Well organized
- Speak low with pauses
- Try to be visual
- Make it easy
The don’ts of a presentation are as follows.
- Say it as it is.
- Try to speak in the first person.
- Don’t repeat things.
- Avoid unnecessary conjunctions.
- Don’t say sorry.
- Don’t overuse sound, animations and transitions.
How to start a presentation?
The great of starting a presentation is by catching the attention of the audience. It depends on how you do it.
How to end a presentation?
You should end your presentation enthusiastically so people remember your presentation.
How can you become a good presenter?
You can become a good presenter when you have the basic skills of a presentation.
For different categories of presentations, you need different skills. Therefore, training in Dubai for presentation skills training Dubai can be done at various training centers. If you want to learn these skills, you have to search some training centers near you. So, you can conveniently go there.