Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: We know he's not that stupid
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
We don't have a great deal of time for Myrtle, but we know that he is not this stupid. The only thing we can surmise is that he has been kidnapped, with the villain taking over his blog and impersonating him.

View full article here

Almost right. It's extra-terrestrials. And he hasn't been kidnapped: he's been inhabited. Watch the video clip that goes with his blog post. He uses the word 'alien' and shortly after, at about 2 minutes in, there is a strange, brief high-pitched mechanical sound. At first I thought it was audio feedback, but now realise that it was, of course, the flowing into his head, via the anterior fontanelle (which in his case remains unclosed) of the alien intelligence. Undoubtedly this was not the first contact. It is probable that the influence comes through John Redwood, who has long been suspected of extra-terrestrial tendencies.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm 
Site Admin

vincent wrote:
Peter Hitchens wrote
Quote:
I originally mistakenly posted the title as 'The Great Delusion', which is, as a contributor pointed out, mistaken. Apologies to those looking for the book, and to the authors)

So, is he forgiven? PDT_Armataz_01_22

How could we possibly hold a grudge? He has been a true friend.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 pm 

Shakassoc wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:
We don't have a great deal of time for Myrtle, but we know that he is not this stupid. The only thing we can surmise is that he has been kidnapped, with the villain taking over his blog and impersonating him.

View full article here

Almost right. It's extra-terrestrials. And he hasn't been kidnapped: he's been inhabited. Watch the video clip that goes with his blog post. He uses the word 'alien' and shortly after, at about 2 minutes in, there is a strange, brief high-pitched mechanical sound. At first I thought it was audio feedback, but now realise that it was, of course, the flowing into his head, via the anterior fontanelle (which in his case remains unclosed) of the alien intelligence. Undoubtedly this was not the first contact. It is probable that the influence comes through John Redwood, who has long been suspected of extra-terrestrial tendencies.

PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Shakassoc wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:

View full article here

PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
Shakassoc wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:

View full article here

PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11

I've nailed them now. Just posted on Myrtle's blog the following killer question:
Who are you, and what have you done with Dan Hannan?

Let's see the alien devils answer that. They've been rumbled.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm 

It is not just Europe that has said FU to the people, Cameron did the same thing after his cast-iron guarantee. But then Cameron or whoever is in government is part of Europe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm 

Ravenscar wrote:
@Rhaan and from link provided [cheers all good stuff].

Hmm, interesting stuff Rhaan.

Quote:
"Portugal's debt is unsustainable. That is the only possible conclusion," said David Bencek, the co-author, warning that no country can achieve a primary budget surplus above 5pc for long. "We won't know what the trigger will be but once there is a decision on Greece people are going to start looking closely and realise that Portugal is the same position as Greece was a year ago."

Baltic dry index...

Quote:
He said: "This collapse looks similar to the falls we saw in the Baltic Dry ahead of the recessions of the late 1970s and early 1990s – but this drop is actually steeper."

A clincher here I think bearing in mind the above statements:
Quote:
Germany and the Netherlands are likely to quit the eurozone rather than swallow an indefinite number of 'unrequited transfers' to the union’s crisis-stricken nations, according to Charles Dumas, chief economist at Lombard Street Research.

From here

Everything looks rosy in EU-Berlaymont-fantasy-empire?

I quite liked this quote:"Its just like a religion: first they promise you heaven, and if that dosent work out, they threaten you with hell".

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 22 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2