Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:46 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: By-bye election
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

With the results of the West Bradford by-election not yet out, with counting still going on by the time I went to bed, nothing of the contest made the daily newspapers. Instead, the media are focusing on the great fuel debacle, and the inadequacy of the government's communication skills.

Interestingly, I have it on record on 27 January 2010 saying that the fascinating thing about Cameron, whose only claim to fame is that he is a politician, was that he isn't even very good at politics. I'd already said as much earlier, and was to say it again on 28 October 2010 when, after another fine mess, I was remarking that he "Isn't even a good politician".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: By-bye election
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 am 

Word is that Allahway has won.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:56 am 

Bradford West by-election result Respect GAIN from Labour

George Galloway Respect 18,341
Imran Hussein Labour 8,201
Jackie Whiteley Conservatives 2,746
Jeanette Sunderland Lib Dems 1,505
Sonja McNally UKIP 1,085
Dawud Islam Green 481
Neil Craig Democratic Nationalists 344

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 am 

Lib Dems lose their deposit. (Ladbrokes suspended betting only overnight on Tuesday but were offering 7/1 on Wednesday before hastily making him 5/1. You could get 3/1 yesterday with Lad and 100/30 with other layers. Earlier this month 33/1 was available but only the more compulsive viewers of Press TV, most of whom are forbidden by their religion from gambling, thought it was sensible to back him then. But back him they did, momentarily forgetting the 7th-century injunction not to go into a bookies, find a stubby pencil and make cash off the back of a former Big Brother contestant known for impersonating a cat.)

Vive l'épuration sauvage!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 am 

Richard/Jnr.

there seems to be a broken link on the full article.

it points to ~ . . 412 as the URL for comments when I think it it should be ~ . . 402

may be wrong

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 pm 

Bradford muslims might have given Labour the elbow but in Galloway they've got a man that hates the English whitey just as much as they do.

We already have here states within a state so it would never surprise me if once Galloway takes his seat in the House of Lies he calls for Bradford to be given independent status under muslim rule. I don't joke.

It was on TV that in his letter to the mosque it stated he doesn't drink, and after the win he was carried out on the shoulders of young muslims.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:35 pm 

There is no legitimacy to this 'democratic' result because there was nothing democratic about it — the so-called demos in Bradford is wholly ILLEGITIMATE, as it is now in many other parts of the country.

There is nothing more fundamental to a democracy than the demos itself. I.e. 'We, the people' presupposes a we. But there is no longer any we in Bradford. There is an us who are Britons; and there is a THEM who are NOT, THEY are ALIENS.

It is axiomatic that underpinning the legitimacy of ALL democratic processes is the unspoken agreement that, irrespective of differences of opinion and however these are expressed (via so-called representatives or some other more direct form) and whatever be the outcome of those opinions (policy decisions), each member of the demos, i.e. each of us, agrees to abide by whatever the majority of us decides. Conversely, and this is of EXTREME importance, without that agreement there can be no democracy. Yes folks, we really do have the all-time sine qua non of democratic governance here.

Why is this agreement unspoken?

There are a number of answers to that question. Historically, the main one was that there was never any need to mention it. Indeed I'm sure merely bringing the subject up would have appeared wholly pedantic in times gone by. For instance, what Englishman in the first half of the 20th century would ever have thought that any foreigner could have a say in how he was governed? The very thought would have been considered laughable. It was simply understood that an Englishman was an Englishman — after all, who other than an Englishman could be an Englishman ("Don't be silly!") — and only Englishmen, of course, are allowed a say in the governance of England ("Who else, stupid?"). [When I was a boy everyone called the country England; we meant the UK but no one used that term except as officialese. I never saw a black face in those days either but now the place is crawling with them. Lots of things have changed.]

The Act of Union and the Jock vote etc complicates things for some but not for me — Britons came first, thousands of years ago. The four so-called nations are a recent invention, a result of divisions brought about by local big boys. I say Britons form the natural people, the nation, in these here British Isles — it's genetic (as in "It's the genes, stupid!"). By the way, talking of genetics — and, by implication, those who rely on it to define nationhood as I do ("What else, stupid?") — Britons are older than, for example, the Jews who have only ~5,700 years of 'official' history, but the real figure is probably a lot less, and they've had a lot of out-breeding in the meantime.

And today, why is this agreement unspoken? Well, we all know the reason for that. Don't we just, eh?

It goes unspoken, in fact the subject is studiously avoided, because to do otherwise would lead to the immediate exposure of the treason committed against Britons by a bunch of bastard scum 'representatively elected' politicos who have taken it upon themselves to oversee the importation of hoards of human filth from the turd world, and worse, hoards of the ultimate in alienage, fcuking muslimes. Just WTF are THEY or anything even remotely like THEM, doing here? Could anyone be more 'OTHER' (a favourite pomo-leftard bogey word)? These are not my fellow countrymen and never can be. And I'm sure there a millions of Britons who see it my way too, and no doubt millions more if they were ever given the focus of an open discussion on such a fundamental and important matter to have a good hard think about it without being hectored by the multiculti race traitors and their 'laws' in place everywhere now specifically to prevent such discussion.

Just look at the contradictions this importation of shit can throw up in say foreign policy. What if Britons see a need to go to war with pakiland? pakis here get a say in that? WTF?

What Chinaman would ever regard a paki as Chinese? Why should an Englishman?

Let's get this very clear. Britons had NO SAY in this importation of these aliens, in this thing most destructive of their very peoplehood. But it's far worse than that. It has been against their wishes. Now how the fuck can anything like that be considered democratic? Well simply, it can't.

OK. Now, I gather that some of you here might disagree with my take on this. That's fine by me. And if you want to tell me so, that's fine too. But I really would appreciate it if just for once you would actually supply an argument to back up your view.

Just to be clear on this, let's say you are of the opinion: "I welcome the pakis here. That's just the way I feel about it. I can't supply a reason beyond that. Whatever has been the history of immigration and the status of its democratic legitimacy (as you might put it) I feel to do otherwise would be immoral [An effectively meaningless word, and usually played as a trumper, but only on the unwary. Ed.]. They are here now and have every right to participate fully in our democracy. I think people like you stir up racial hatred and although I recognise your freedom to speak your mind, I think it would be best if you were to express your concerns in less emotive language yak yak yak.... And yes, I would support a law aimed at making these discussions more civilised with penalties for those who inflame matters."

Then please explain to me why I should recognise you as my fellow countryman for the purpose of us jointly having a say in the running of this country and why I and other Britons who think like me, if given the means and opportunity, should not declare war on you and those who think like you. I mean that as a serious question. Division of opinion at this level very naturally gives rise to civil war. Indeed, could any division be more fundamental?

Of course, for the avoidance of doubt, if you are a paki then don't bother. I couldn't care less what you think. You are not my fellow countryman for ANY purpose let alone determination of governance. You never can be. Your views are of no interest to me. You simply shouldn't be in this country and the sooner you go back to your own the better (whether you were born there or not is immaterial).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm 

I would say I dont feel this bye election repesents anything of importance to me.Galloway selected this seat for a specific reason(he knew he could win) and his victory though emphatic means what exactly?.Its a mix of things ...Galloways massive ego for one,and his shit stirring about wars Iraq and Afghanistan,(which will now get a good airing in the HOC),as well I think a little "local"(I mean Kashmiri)politics thrown in from what I have read.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012 ... r-bradford

It does show the 2 main parties can get a good kicking under the right circumstances,but my interest here ends there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 pm 

vincent wrote:
I would say I dont feel this bye election repesents anything of importance to me.

... as well I think a little "local"(I mean Kashmiri)politics thrown in from what I have read.

It does show the 2 main parties can get a good kicking under the right circumstances,but my interest here ends there.

Vincent,

Is the "[no]thing of importance" to you in your "a little "local"(I mean Kashmiri)politics" due to it being simply, say, little or "local" or even just politics?

If it's due to the little-or-"local"-ness of it all, is there any point at which, if it grew in size, it would be of importance to you?

By the way, what do you think of the views I've expressed above? I see I've not had much luck in attracting any customers so far. Do you think it might be my PR style? I'm sure it can't the content. ADDED: Hey, you don't think some might contrue it as containing some kind of subtext or anthing like that, do you?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 pm 

John Archer wrote:
vincent wrote:
I would say I dont feel this bye election repesents anything of importance to me.

... as well I think a little "local"(I mean Kashmiri)politics thrown in from what I have read.

Vincent,

Is the "[no]thing of importance" to you in your "a little "local"(I mean Kashmiri)politics" due to it being simply, say, little or "local" or even just politics?

If it's due to the little-or-"local"-ness of it all, is there any point at which, if it grew in size, it would be of importance to you?

By the way, what do you think of the views I've expressed above? I see I've not had much luck in attracting any customers so far. Do you think it might be my PR style? I'm sure it can't the content.

John
I honestly knew nothing about this bye election until today.Galloway is a twat of the first order and Kashmiri politics has nothing to do with me as long as it stays in the subcontinent. When I said "little" I meant in respect of its influence on the bye election,I was not belittling its wider significance.....thats why I mentioned it.It has come to pass that such "foreign" matters affect UK bye elections, which is eye opening in itself.

I do think it hugely ironic that it has come back to bite the instigators of multiculturism in the @rse.I can only sit back and enjoy the squabbling in the Labour ranks that has ensued.

Not so sure we need the genetic examination of what makes an Englishman though,that is a dangerous path to head down...and maybe why noone wants to buy it so far.Just a suggestion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 pm 

The ex-member for Baghdad becomes the new member for Bradord W. Unalloyed joy that GGG has a seat again in the mother of parliaments.

Got to hand it to Gorgeous George - he knows how to pick 'em. Not that what he's up against is exactly serious opposition.

Cue more self promotion and paid-for activism. Piece of work this boy to be sure.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm 

I'll bite John.

As I see it, Immigration is a way to destroy the demos of a country to make them more amenable to supranational governance!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm 

I am with you John.

Slightly o/t, saw this on Iain Martin's article on Galloway:-
Joncobb said:-
Quote:
Evidently under the Nice and Lisbon EU Treaties there are more than 40 areas of major powers being transferred to EU competence. These matters are currently subject to “unanimity voting” within the EU but will become subject to EU “Qualified Majority Voting” from 1st November, 2014. (In other words the British veto will be removed in respect of Britain.) The effect of this is that, under the existing rules, from that date Brussels will legislate in almost every aspect of both national and international policy and - as a specific example of the extent of our loss of control over our own affairs - in just over two years time individual nations will not be able to withdraw from the EU, unless agreed by a majority vote in the self-serving EU Parliament. For more detail see: http://www.theenglishrag.com/3...

It just gets worse....! PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 pm 

DaveEvans wrote:
I'll bite John.

As I see it, Immigration is a way to destroy the demos of a country to make them more amenable to supranational governance!

When you think about it, much of the world does not have anything remotely resembling democracy. Only first world nations have anything close. First world nations including the US seem to be completely defenceless against uncontrolled immigration mostly because of the incompitence of the political class. Too much of a coincidense to my way of thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 pm 

Stuart wrote:
DaveEvans wrote:
I'll bite John.

When you think about it, much of the world does not have anything remotely resembling democracy. Only first world nations have anything close. First world nations including the US seem to be completely defenceless against uncontrolled immigration mostly because of the incompitence of the political class. Too much of a coincidense to my way of thinking.

The US does not have anything remotely resembling democracy, either. The two major parties hand-pick their candidates and shut out anyone who disagrees with them. The Media support the global governance agenda, providing free advertising for those who support same and creating lies about any who oppose it. And our Praetorian Guard smile, grovel before their Masters, spit on their oath of office, and do whatever they are told. Including looking the other way whenever vote fraud rears its ugly head. Which it does quite often...

And by the way, at least in the US it is not "incompetence of the political class" leading to the uncontrolled immigration. It is treason, pure and simple.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next