Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: When will they ever learn?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 am 
Site Admin

It is nothing short of outrageous that, in forcing up energy prices to pander to their green obsession, the government then benefits to the tune of £200 million in increased VAT. But, in calling for a reduction in VAT from five to four percent, you really think former MP Mark Todd would know better, even if it is too much to expect the Failygraph not to print his tosh.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: When will they ever learn?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:38 am 

I believe that they know it, they dance to their EU master's tune in the hope of a nice seat on the gravy train alongside such super statesmen as Neil Kinnock. The only way is out of the vile cesspit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 am 

Because they don't have brain neurons in their cerebral cortex, their cranial cavities are full of ***t.

But Dr. North, as we all know, this is playing to the gallery, they are but mere curs and even lower, lowly actors, Herman or Manuel - will in time throw them some scraps, ain't that what it is really all about?

Pleasing Dave, who in turn - is the EU's lapdog.

Tickle his tummy and he is: just a puppy at heart.

It needs [how to do this?] to be communicated to the British public, just how much of our and their lives are micro-managed from within and by British EU fifth columnists - AKA: our government, all under the ever vigilant and rigorous rools'n'regs pedants sitting in the Berlaymont house of joy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm 

The most perverse thing about power generation was the burning of North Sea gas in power stations? I postulate that was done to lower our CO2 emissions whilst maintaining the same power output because burning gas chemically produces less CO2 for the same amount of power as burning coal?

I still remember the days when we had one bag of coal a week, one fire to heat the house and my answer is to wrap up in a fleece with a blanket over me when I am inactive and let the rest of you pay! If you are inventive there are so many ways that you do not have to use fuel?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm 

Perhaps they could have a "temporary suspension" of VAT on fuel - wouldn't that get round the rule?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

John Lish wrote:
Perhaps they could have a "temporary suspension" of VAT on fuel - wouldn't that get round the rule?

Nope.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
John Lish wrote:

Nope.

How about an "instant VAT rebate" - is that possible? The companies charge VAT and give a rebate for the VAT at the point of payment - as long as the accounting protocols are met then the actual VAT has been charged, it just been rebated.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]