Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: Unbelievable
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

We thought Oborne was barking, but this in the Failygraph seems to break new ground in sycophancy. Fortunately, Boiling Frog does the business – sort of – which saves us having to soil our hands.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Unbelievable
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm 

I agree with Boiling Frog, some gangs are really nasty. BF goes on to describe the police as a gang.

The Guardian article is interesting, remember these people, the police, are protecting the public. Also remember the dumb mantra, 'policing by consent'. Do you know any member of the public who has ever consented to ACPO?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 pm 

Agreed, that piece by Bruce Anderson was hard to stomach. I feel positively ill after reading it.
I skimmed though a few of the 'Comments', which showed that folks are not deceived, and see Cameron how he really should be seen.
I didn't have much faith in him before the last GE, but held my nose and voted for the Party. Now, I am convinced Cameron will not properly address the important issues of energy security, immigration, and the EU, and the next administration will be a Lib-Lab pact or an outright Labour win.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm 

MartinW wrote:
Agreed, that piece by Bruce Anderson was hard to stomach. I feel positively ill after reading it.
I skimmed though a few of the 'Comments', which showed that folks are not deceived, and see Cameron how he really should be seen.
I didn't have much faith in him before the last GE, but held my nose and voted for the Party. Now, I am convinced Cameron will not properly address the important issues of energy security, immigration, and the EU, and the next administration will be a Lib-Lab pact or an outright Labour win.

It really doesn't matter what the next administration will be. Whatever else it is, it will be the local authority of our real government over the water, and it will do whatever they say.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 pm 

True, unless we can blitz 'em with independents.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm 

When our son was at university, they had a competition for slogans for the main political parties.
His suggestion for the Lib Dems was one of the winners. It was
FLUFFY BUT FIRM

It would do equally well for Cameron.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 pm 

"It really doesn't matter what the next administration will be. Whatever else it is, it will be the local authority of our real government over the water, and it will do whatever they say"

Well, there are a few green shoots - some vestigies of Conservative values, e.g. in education - but they are too few and are not growing fast enough. I rather think a Lib-Lab or Lab administration could be far worse. Of course, you are right about our real government being in Brussels - and I see no-one aspiring to change it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm 

Pat Condell Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3u9LB32YYM&feature=player_embedded

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

spencer wrote:

It might be a good idea to have a quick look at the blog before posting links ...

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... ution.html

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm 

Thanks for your kind links and comments, much appreciated

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

TheBoilingFrog wrote:
Thanks for your kind links and comments, much appreciated

PDT_Armataz_02_11 Keep up the good work!!!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 am 

The Anderson article reminds me of the typical US LSM (Lame Stream Media) portrayal of Obama. I was reaching for the airsickness bag before I hit the break! People should shun LSM publications like the Failygraph. Our "western democracies" are devolving so rapidly - it seems that our societies are doing a dress rehearsal for the movie Idiocracy.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]