Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: We need a revolution
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 am 
Site Admin

I don't have much time for Pat Condell. He strikes me as the classic "man-in-pub", reinforcing prejudices which make him almost a parody of himself. This clip is typical of the genre, even if the underlying theme is sound. We do need a revolution – more a counter-revolution, as the "colleagues" got their first to steal our rights.

But Condell, like so many, confuses elections with democracy. We need to understand here that electing officials does not a democracy make, and nor is the election of our officials a necessary condition for democracy. Until it was so perverted, there was more democracy in the unelected House of Lords than there was in the Commons.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: We need a revolution
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 pm 

Quote:
Until it was so perverted, there was more democracy in the unelected House of Lords than there was in the Commons.

Which is why I have commented that there is nowt more democratic than a gentleman's tadpoles...

The Lords was so perverted for this very reason...

If there had been another really democratic way of reforming the Lords that did not lead to a loss of control for our "leaders, it would have been done years ago.

The Lords was full of men...

The Commons is full of wa*kers, and just like the popular "old wives tale" they have all gone blind.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm 

A nationwide refusal to pay council tax (or leave it until the bailiffs threaten to arrive, as in your case) coupled with energy bill payments reduced by the 16% "Green" subsidy might even wake up the MSM…

PDT_Armataz_01_40

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm 

If you followed that video on YouTube, you may also have seen this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv34-XQf ... detailpage
Wow!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 am 

I still think the only cure is to get out and join your local party, by now it matters not what colour, and do this en mass, and make your man know who his boss is and if he or she does not listen and act for the people who keep them there they will be unemployed, then you will have more democracy, with some effort you could have England and the house of Lords back!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am 

britchris wrote:
I still think the only cure is to get out and join your local party, by now it matters not what colour, and do this en mass, and make your man know who his boss is and if he or she does not listen and act for the people who keep them there they will be unemployed, then you will have more democracy, with some effort you could have England and the house of Lords back!

Even though I am a UKIPPER, I do not think that it is anything to do with party... They are the start of the problem, the problem is that we as individuals have lost both our moral and our political compasses, and we are directionless... We have bred leaders in our image, and it has been going on for a very long time... Possibly since we attained universal suffrage, which was not the end result, it was merely the beginning.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]