Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: Wholesale looting
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am 
Site Admin

As more and more detail comes pouring in, it is quite evident here that we have an epidemic of looting. By any comparison, the amount of money appropriated by the "looters in suits" far exceeds that stolen by the street amateurs. No one yet has pieced it all together, and at this stage it is probably not yet possible. But, when you take local authorities, civil servants, quango executives and the NHS, we are well into ten figures ... the billion-mark.

It may be only a few of us saying this, but that does not make us wrong. This is a crisis – more so than the street violence of a few weeks ago. Then, at least there were measures that could be taken against the perpetrators. Here, the thieves are in our midst, and walking away with their loot, unchecked.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Wholesale looting
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am 

And more enter the door every year. Got this in my university email yesterday:

http://www.operational-research.gov.uk/recruitment/

"Central government is the biggest business in Britain". They don't even try and hide it.

The '400'. Who are they and who do they really work for?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 am 

I have a "friend" whose missus works for the Australian Green Party.
He was telling me that they were off on an all-expenses paid trip to the UK, partners included.

I have another "friend" who was getting excited about the business opportunities in wind farm subsidies in the UK.

It's getting quite hard to find real friends these days.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 am 

STARVE THE BEAST
If we would just break our addiction to handing over our hard earned without question.
I posted this earlier this week, it is about a telephone conversation between Liz Watson and the "bulk centre", listen to the total bullshit used to extort money, and it works for them because people are shit scared of the beast.

Question Everything.

This is a very interesting conversation.

Liz Watson is a forensic investigator and a paralegal. Listen as she asks some basic questions of the Bulk Centre. They "authorise" local councils to issue Warrants. Unlawfully. Warrants must be signed by a judge or a magistrate to have any legality/lawfulness. This local councils simply churn them out, demanding money from people, without even bothering to follow any recognisable law process. And people receiving these "warrants" simply pay up. They assume they are real.

http://captainranty.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... thing.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 am 

Dr. North, I think you are doing an excellent job in exposing these barstewards.Do you think that the 'boy' is aware of your blog?If he is, I don't think he pays any attention to it. What is needed methinks is something or someone to make him aware.
PDT_Armataz_02_11
PDT_Armataz_01_42

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am 

Dr. North,here is another one;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... ssels.html
It does seem that you can't get rid of them as well.
PDT_Armataz_01_19
PDT_Armataz_01_40

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am 

Dr North - you say our supine MPs are powerless to stop it, but, as you so often say, they're part of the problem, they don't want it to stop because they're looking forward to their share of the loot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 am 

Whistle wrote:
Dr. North,here is another one;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... ssels.html
It does seem that you can't get rid of them as well.
PDT_Armataz_01_19
PDT_Armataz_01_40

Then they shuffle along to the next sinecure and it goes on ... and on

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 am 
Site Admin

DEFENDER wrote:
STARVE THE BEAST
If we would just break our addiction to handing over our hard earned without question.
I posted this earlier this week, it is about a telephone conversation between Liz Watson and the "bulk centre", listen to the total bullshit used to extort money, and it works for them because people are shit scared of the beast.

Question Everything.

This is a very interesting conversation.

Liz Watson is a forensic investigator and a paralegal. Listen as she asks some basic questions of the Bulk Centre. They "authorise" local councils to issue Warrants. Unlawfully. Warrants must be signed by a judge or a magistrate to have any legality/lawfulness. This local councils simply churn them out, demanding money from people, without even bothering to follow any recognisable law process. And people receiving these "warrants" simply pay up. They assume they are real.

http://captainranty.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... thing.html

I'm playing the "game" as far as I can with Council Tax. I am not paying until I get the bailiff's letter through the door, with several hundred pounds of "court" and bailiff fees added. I then pay the Council Tax direct, on the original amount .. and they can whistle for their fees ... which, being of dubious provenance, are not enforceable in court. It is but a small way of stuffing the system, but that is what guerilla war is about ... lots of tiny pinpricks.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]