Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:13 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Parasite Class
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am 

The BBC dutifully tells us our superiors are doing their bit to share the load. And I suppose we are supposed to be grateful. The chief executive of South Gloucestershire Council has voluntarily taken an £8,000 pay cut. Amanda Deeks now earns £155,000 a year - a 5% reduction in her previous salary.

View post here...

http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... class.html

Post subject: Re: The Parasite Class
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 am 

Wrong way around, the eejit should have handbagged the £8K and taken a £155K cut.

And then, there is the rest of the noisey troughing; "move over piggies" - all those perks, hairdo's, freebies and bonuses they enjoy, feel entitled to [as if by right] and never deserve, still less actually earn.

Then they tell you; how to run your lives, what to eat, how to educate your 3 year old and what to think and that, AGW is real and that the State knows best.

No wonder some people get annoyed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 am 

£155k - which is of course to ignore the rest of her pay - the pension contribution. Her total pay for 09/10 was £184,790 (pdf - see page 28)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:21 am 

gareth wrote:
£155k - which is of course to ignore the rest of her pay - the pension contribution. Her total pay for 09/10 was £184,790 (pdf - see page 28)

THANK YOU> God I love the internet!

This woman is toast.

PDT_Armataz_01_42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 am 

' Shame there's never an Anders Breivik around when you need one.'

I admired your post yesterday, Pete, but that comment [above] was going too far.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 am 
Funnily enough, she's a "graduate" of you know what.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 am 

Jeremiah wrote:
' Shame there's never an Anders Breivik around when you need one.'

I admired your post yesterday, Pete, but that comment [above] was going too far.

Perhaps it is. I don' know anymore. They're asset stripping public services, they're dragging people to court and THIS is where the money is going. That is nothing short of a pisstake and it really deserves the deepest contempt. I would be neither suprised or saddened if these parasites were taken out and shot.

If Breivik had rid us of people like this, I would be raising a glass to him as a hero of the people. It's no different to the slightly more subtle "noted by Madame Defarge". These people honestly think they are worth it. Since there are no means to democratically remove them, well... what are the options?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 am 

Quote:
Perhaps it is. I don' know anymore.

It's probably in bad taste, we should satisfy ourselves with ousting these people and having them incarcerated.

It'll only take the Guardian snoopers five minutes to concoct a story about how this right wing blog is inciting violence ... PDT_Armataz_02_21

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am 

APL wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps it is. I don' know anymore.

It's probably in bad taste, we should satisfy ourselves with ousting these people and having them incarcerated.

It'll only take the Guardian snoopers five minutes to concoct a story about how this right wing blog is inciting violence ... PDT_Armataz_02_21

Oh I do hope so.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am 

The comment in bad taste from North jnr. Put simply I think you will find he made it on behalf of all the people who could not.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am 

Well, they can come for me if they like. I'll be waiting with bells on. And who gives a flying fuck what the guardian bots might say. Might as well give up if we give a moments consideration to them. It's not my ideology that is driven by Grand Theft Tyranny.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am 

Many, many more would, I am sure. agree with the younger North's feelings but we are hamstrung. We get a pension, not a "public service one, that was paid for, we were told, by "national insurance" but wasn't, just one of the earlier lies. Now we struggle but cannot complain, we could lose what we have. Meanwhile it seems lots of people can just walk into our Country, pay no taxes and get large benefits. We still pay taxes, all the stealth ones and these increase rapidly with all this green crap so beloved of Camerloon and Huhne. What are we to do? Faced by three main parties, in which most of the members would struggle to find a brain cell between them rigging elections and ignoring their duty to their People. Words fail to express the anger it generates. Especially after the whitewash over the expenses scandal.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 pm 

Quote:
And who gives a flying fuck what the guardian bots might say.

I suppose I don't really, but they and their allies are already agitating for restrictions on the 'right wing' internet.

On the one hand I don't see the need to assist them in that task.

On the other hand, I rather agree with your sentiment that we shouldn't give a flying fuck.

And I guess self censorship is as bad as censorship imposed by the fascists in the BBC and its running dog the Guardian.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 pm 

APL wrote:
Quote:
And who gives a flying fuck what the guardian bots might say.

I suppose I don't really, but they and their allies are already agitating for restrictions on the 'right wing' internet.

Let them try. We will bury them.

Quote:
And I guess self censorship is as bad as censorship imposed by the fascists in the BBC and its running dog the Guardian.

Got it in one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm 

North jnr, I'm on his side. Why is it the left can do strident protest but not the political right? I've never met Jonny Marbles, who I paraphrase in my other post above. And I've not met North jnr either. But we all know that in a years time 'comedian' Marbles will be doing just fine on the back of his foam pie stunt.

As for self censorship this is only deemed as required by those who lack self confidence. And that a lack of confidence is a by-product of an over mighty state.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next