Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: A crazy election
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:20 am 
Site Admin

The story of this year's euro-elections could very well be the rise and rise of the BNP. But what also makes the elections fascinating is the behaviour of the media On the one hand, we see the "right wing" press, with the possible exception of the Mail on Sunday largely ignoring the BNP issue. Most recent to do so was The Times, which managed to discuss the elections without making any reference whatsoever to the BNP.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A crazy election
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 am 
"Labour must win back trust by fielding candidates rooted in their communities and pledged to deliver on local issues."

That would rule out the bozo from Kenya.

Post subject: Nigeria: Nigerians Can Vote in EU Poll - Christian Party
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:09 am 

http://isupporttheresistance.blogspot.c ... l-ula.html links to

Nigeria: Nigerians Can Vote in EU Poll - Christian Party

... Nigerians with British passport can vote by proxy in the European Union parliamentary election due on June 4, the Christian Party said on Monday.

The disclosure came amid calls on the prospective voters to support the party as part of efforts at righting some of the perceived wrongs in the British society.

The Christian Party ... headed by the Reverend George Hargreaves, who claimed to be one of the first Afro-Caribbean leaders of a British political party.

Hargreaves told a press conference in Lagos that his party plans to build a voting bloc among British Nigerians and other Africans, who he lamented are the targets of bad policies by the country's far right politicians, especially the British National Party (BNP).

... Hargreaves said any Nigerian who had lived (legally) in Britain for 10 years are eligible to vote, provided he registers with the Electoral Commission before May 10, when registration closes. The party says it is fielding 70 candidates in London, Scotland, and Whales for the EU poll.

The party has, therefore, set up a registration centre each in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt ...

... According to him, the party, if elected, would fight against the British culture that denies parents the right to discipline their wards, and empowers the social service workers to take possession of such children.

Insisting that this practice is a racist policy targeted at Africans, Hargreaves identified it as major cause of delinquency among the adolescent and ungodly behaviours in British society. ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 am 

If he and his fellow cretins hadn't made such a pigs ear of governing, then the BNP wouldn't be so popular. By ramming his left wing idiocies down our throats, he and his fellow commies have created the very conditions the BNP need.

PS: has the BNP dug up any Test Match cricket pitches, or robbed any banks......

PPS: Why do I find being lectured about how we should govern ourselves by a permatanned South African, particularly annoying.

Post subject: A crazy election
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:55 am 

Quote:
Hain is actually suggesting that the euro-elections should be fought on local issues – i.e., not about any of the issues that might be raised in the EU parliament. In so doing he is in effect demonstrating the essential irrelevance of MEPs

What a hypocrit Hain is: he who said the loathesome Lisbon Treaty was "just the tieing up of a few loose ends".

But he knows full well that if the euro elections were genuinely about local issues, the multi-national Toy Parliament could/would not work. He also knows full well that the Toy Parliament & its MEPs are nothing else than centrist voting fodder for the Brussels machine. Anything else, & they would soon be an irrelevant nuisance in the minds of EU staff, who would quickly move to change the rules to exclude any unhelpful MEPs - while offering dollops of unaudited expense allowances to all MEPs who co-operate with Brussels & allow themselves to be bribed by being able to place their greedy snouts deep in the EU pig trough!

Watchet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm 
Bert,

It's good to see you getting stuck into them over on the guardian. I'm pushed for time today and probably tomorrow too. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 pm 
Surely this is what democracy is about,if the people vote for them ,then that is what they want,(on the day),and if elected they have as much right to the trough,as the communist filth that now wallow in it.A fter causing so much bloodshed by advocating majority rule,without the proper safeguards,in the ongoing war against the whites in South Africa,and the horrific results we are daily witness to,one would think the fool would keep his mouth shut,rather he should be explaining what happened to the £103,000 that totally slipped his mind while he was making his declaration.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:46 pm 

Quote:
This racist party, he writes, stands on the brink of electoral breakthrough, then demanding that, "We must fight them as we did the National Front in the 70s". His concern is that, should the BNP win MEP seats, it would secure an unprecedented platform and entitle the BNP to draw hundreds of thousands of euros from Brussels indirectly to buttress its full-time personnel and organisation.

What Hain isn't saying is that the BNP will behave any differently from the rest when it comes to expenses. If drawing hundreds of thousands of euros from taxpayers (not Brussels) indirectly to buttress their full-time personnel and organisation isn't acceptable for the BNP, for consistency, Hain should be saying it isn't acceptable at all. Though I'm sure there is plenty of room in the taxpayer trough for a few more snouts, whatever their politics. When in Rome and all that.

I suppose this 'don't vote for the other ones' style of campaigning rather than anything particularly positive brings far less complications if you actually get elected. You've got there without making promises so there are few expectations beyond a change of face and fewer chances to fail. Thinking up policies that might attract support and having the balls to stick with them would appear to be too risky a strategy if you succeed. It's no wonder people are cynical about politics when the politicians lead by example.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:27 pm 

I think this stuff is visceral for Hain, railing against the old enemy. Anti Nazi League and all that stuff.

The problem is he really can't or doesn't want to see how Nu Labour has created the problems the BNP are increasingly seen as the answer to. Likewise, he can't see the obvious contradiction in someone who's played his full part in increasing totalitarianism blathering about the dangers of "fascism". Probably, he thinks that's good totalitarianism as opposed to someone else's which is bad.

He's such a humbug and so obviously false, if he writes an article suggesting some course of action, not voting for X, he's more likely to get people to vote for X. I cringe whenever I hear his voice, without listening to the words, just from the tone, it sounds like a load of bullshit.

I wish he'd clear off back to South Africa and help build The Rainbow Nation. Surely there's no prejudice against orange people there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm 

I like this way that Hain and others of all the three main parties talk about the "threat" of the BNP.

The BNP is evil they say. But people, large numbers of them, are going to vote for this party. Is that because large number of people are evil ?
No, it seems that the large numbers of people are stupid, that`s why they`re going to vote for that party. So the Labour party (and Tories and LibDims no doubt ) and the UAF and others want to educate us .
So how are they going to do that ? debate about the policies of the BNP ?
Well slightly. Not in a full time way. Some leaflets saying they`re evil will do. In which pop stars like Babycham tell us the BNP are evil.
So there we have it. The electorate are stupid, but if a lightweight celebrity tells them what to vote for, it will be alright.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:05 pm 

The more I hear of quotes from people like Hain, the more determined I am to vote for the BNP.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 pm 

"Labour must win back trust by fielding candidates rooted in their communities and pledged to deliver on local issues."

Can Labour not see that this is what the BNP is good at , representing local issues gets them elected in local elections and they usually make decent councillors .
Still one could make a case for a skunk with halitosis being preferable to a Labour
MEP , or a Tory one come that .

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 pm 

John Archer wrote:
Bert,

It's good to see you getting stuck into them over on the guardian. I'm pushed for time today and probably tomorrow too. Keep it up.

Me giving the appearance of "getting stuck in to them" might explain the lack of development of the topic Is anyone indigenous to anywhere? If so, how? If not why not?

I would appreciate comments on any of the points below.

Reportedly there are quite a few thugs associated with the BNP and UAF. How is it that BNP activists are repeatedly prosecuted but hardly any UAF activists?

How is it that reportedly BNP activists are violent thugs, yet they are prevented from speaking at public or private venues by UAF employing wholly peaceful and lawful means? This suggests that either the BNP activists are using wholly peaceful and lawful means or that the Police are acting politically by almost exclusively arresting BNP activists.

It seems to be the case that the Ruling Class in general and the Drive-By Media and the Establishment Party in particular have a rather selective acknowledgement of the existence of indigenous peoples. Namely that there are indigenous people of America, Australia and Africa but not the British Isles. Why? Is it to foster the belief that the indigenous people of the British Isles have no more right to the British Isles than the indigenous peoples of the world?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:13 pm 
What most worries the Establishment's parties is that the BNP won't behave as they do, one main example being that the BNP would put the expense claims of their MEPs on their website for public scrutiny which, had the troughers been wise enough to do, would have avoided the possible calamity reported in the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... fairs.html

The BNP may even put British national interests first as a contrast to the Establishment's parties.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:41 am 
Bert Rustle wrote:
Me giving the appearance of "getting stuck in to them" might explain the lack of development of the topic....
That was just my manner of speaking and not an accurate reflection. Though obviously 'engaged', you come across as polite and clinical.

As for the lack of development of the topic ("Is anyone indigenous to anywhere? If so, how? If not why not?"), the reason is simple. Your opponents have no answers to it that wouldn't tie them, and their twisted worldview, in knots.

LaCattiveria, for example, a preening witless fool, ties himself up nicely:
LaCattiveria wrote:
Anyway, here's my answer to your third question [If not why not?]. Humans are animals. We, as human animals, are products of evolution. All life on Earth is indigenous to this planet, but there are scientific arguments to support the theory that we are also products of stardust, so then we are also indigenous to cosmic bodies. The word root gen is very problematic. As long as we're living on earth, geo is much better, much more flexible. It's all about expression production and flexibility you see, like the flexiverse. Are you flexible? Do you stretch and exercise at the local gym? If so, how? If not, why not?
He tries to evade your question with a lot of smoke and pretend-intellectual self-puffery while wheeling out a definition of 'indigenous' that renders it effectively meaningless. Do you think he has a similar problem 'indigenous' when considering the history of red and grey squirrels in Britain?

You called him out on his:
LaCattiveria wrote:
I've spent years of research, including ethnographic research, on the problems of language and I can tell you for a very hard fact that language is both corrupting and empowering. I have documentation to prove and support this claim, but it makes for a very depressing read, so I won't bother.

And got evasion:
LaCattiveria wrote:
Unfortunately not, sorry. The work was briefly published – albeit ignored – but then removed on my request. I might republish it though, not sure yet. I'm guessing it's either too depressing, boring, pointless or even all three. Identity is not a problem for me, water off a duck's back.

The prat is a pomo merchant. That kind loves to cite some scientific sounding stuff to back them up but they always phuck it up: "but there are scientific arguments to support the theory that we are also products of stardust". Only scientific arguments? Things are still up in the air on this one? That's odd. I don't know of any scientist who questions the stellar origin of nuclear synthesis these days. Arsehole.

BertRustle wrote:
It [language being both corrupting and empowering] was a concept which I had not encountered before.

:lol: I know what your game is, Bert. You want to take his hand and lead him up the path to the cliff then push him over, don't you? Well, I hope you do.

Just joking. I shouldn't project my own successfully resisted tendencies onto others.

As for proof of Britons being the indigenous people(s?) of these isles, I see no one has mentioned the relatively recent DNA evidence. Then there's the historical take in A Nation of Immigrants? by David Conway (Civitas publication).

BertRustle wrote:
I would appreciate comments on any of the points below.

Excellent points.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next