Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: The fog of government
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Just a quick scan of the "related articles" (left) tells its own story. On the one hand, we are breathlessly told on 18 April that the Antarctic ice sheet could collapse due to global warming. Then, four days later, we get Antarctic ice is growing. Forget reading the stories – read instead this analysis which charts some of the convoluted arguments ("squirming" would be a better description) as the warmists try to reconcile reality with the precepts of their religion.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The fog of government
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 pm 
There is no doubt that things are getting warmer in the heads of the peoples. Now I must go back to work. The public is waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm 

I must confess that whenever I see or hear Mrs Yvette Cooper-Balls lecturing us in her very annoying voice, as if she is addressing a special needs class, I feel that the Romanians had the right idea: a twenty minute trial and then up against the wall.

Because it is the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:02 pm 

Unfortunately all three main?? parties seem to have progressed far past RBS into previously unknown territory. Even my sometimes rough vocabulary cannot find the pithy phrase that takes us into this area, over to John Archer perhaps??? PDT_Armataz_01_34

Derek

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm 

Yes, please, a comment John.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:46 pm 
Quite honestly I dont take much notice of the global warmers or the next ice age is comming crowd.

I do believe that we should move towards a greener environment, not to save the planet, but to give ourselves a better place to live in.

Air pollution, noise pollution any sort of pollution do we really want it, I think not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 am 

Bill Westall claims he honestly doesn't take much notice of the global warmers or the next ice age is coming crowd. At this site, weak-minded opinion deserves short shrift. When something is just plain wrong, such as the highly visible corruption behind the claims for human powered global warming, we should and do take notice. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, as evidenced by "I do believe that we should move towards a greener environment, not to save the planet, but to give ourselves a better place to live in. Air pollution, noise pollution any sort of pollution do we really want it, I think not." PDT_Armataz_01_02

The scientific studies which reveal that fluctuating global temperatures occur naturally, are now much gaining wider currency. What words do you not understand?
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm? ... 2d71db52d9
http://www.climatedepot.com/

If Mr Westall does not understand important scientific realities, that's one thing that he can try to improve upon by more study, but to say he doesn't take much notice things is an admission of a pathetic inability to engage with the threats to himself and his connections. He should be wary of revealing his limitations, but more importantly, he should understand that if he is not angry, he will continue being part of the problem. Get angry Mr Westall and you can achieve great things. PDT_Armataz_01_37

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]