[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
EU Referendum & Friends • View topic - This is why we should shoot them
Change font size
It is currently Sun May 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: This is why we should shoot them
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

In the middle of a recession, when people are fighting to survive, we get this. Tumbrels would be better, but either way these parasites must be slaughtered.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: This is why we should shoot them
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm 
AND they want two of the f***ers!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm 

Of course government employees have had a further effective payrise from the halving of mortgage payments over the last 6 mths.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:12 pm 

AndyW wrote:
AND they want two of the f***ers!

Of course they need two. Any one time, at least one of them will be off sick / maternity leave / sexual orientation diversity training /….

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm 
Sustainability and low carbon are the new racism and equality craze afflicting government.You're nothing if you haven't got a Sustainability officer.Let's hope they both drive a Toyota Pius.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm 
And this is a "Conservative" council.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Laban Tall wrote:
And this is a "Conservative" council.

Is there a difference? They are all feeding from the same trough.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 pm 

I just applied.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm 

north jnr wrote:
I just applied.

You won't get it. You will be on a BL.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
In the middle of a recession, when people are fighting to survive, we get this. Tumbrels would be better, but either way these parasites must be slaughtered.

View full article here

And thank goodness for blogs like this exposing this corruption, for that is what it is, out and out corruption of public standards and public jobs.

I've spent maybe five or six hours (I know, far too long) reading through various blogs today and it all started off with the "Jacqui Smith Dirty Husband" scandal. What my browsing seems to prove to me is that the "old days" are finally over. I eventually ended up on the BBC site where poor "5 bellies" was trying to justify her extravagent housing claims to Mr. Marr. It lasted about 17 mins and I sat and listened to it all. This all happened "back in" February and is now immediately re-presented to the public eye for further vieweing. I only found it through a blog reference.

In the old days, "when I were a lad", I'd have read about that story maybe once in my daily paper - *if* they had run it - then possibly heard it on the evening news and it would never have been referred to again unless "those in charge" thought there were things to answer to and the person responsible needed hanging out to dry.

I rather enjoyed my second chance to watch Ms. Smith again as she tried to justify her out-and-out thievery to the watching public on Mr. Marr's show. Knowing now, what I did not know then, makes it all the more instructive, not to say entertaining. These people are not to be trusted.

On my said travels through assorted blogs and their comments, one message stands out. It was words to the effect of:

"Has anyone ever checked their phone bill? Costs of calls to premium numbers might be very entertaining!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm 
It's a Conservative council advertising these costly non-jobs just as the scale of the economic calamity facing the country is becoming apparent. There is no difference at all between any of the components of the LibLabCon. Soon there will be a BNP council in Stoke and there will be a difference.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm 

I think this job advert should go 'Hannan'. We should all apply for it, listing the most unsuitable qualifications. And we should forward it to as many as possible!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 pm 

Is lead Green? Who cares?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:51 pm 
You can't shoot North Jr,it would be sonecide.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Peter wrote:
You can't shoot North Jr,it would be sonecide.

Don't worry ... he coudn't hack the on-line application form. Humans are incapable of filling them in.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next