Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Not good
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Ralph Peters in the New York Post lists the major mistakes the Obama Administration has committed since January 21, when he became President (and stepped down from his position as Messiah).

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Not good
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 am 

I sent the British Embassy a note assuring them that some Americans were appalled by O's behavior. I received, quickly, a response about how terrific British-American relations are. I doubt that they would have bothered coming up with computer-generated boiler plate unless they had received quite a few such messages.

Post subject: Not good
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:03 pm 

The completely dumb gaff I liked best was BO's private letter to l'escrow Jacques Chirac looking forward to working with him! Now was it plain ignorance that he did not know Chirac was no longer (thank goodness) the French President, or did he think Mr, & the beautiful Mrs (No.2), Sarkozy would think this would be hilariously funny - & BO & Sarko would become bosom buddies for life?

Hell's bells! What incompetence!

Watchet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 pm 

Isn't the State Department which presumably handles such matters, run by the smartest woman in the world??????/

Before too long there will be a hankering for the good old days of Billy Beer etc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 am 
"Though, oddly enough, not much is said about the maltreatment of Cuban dissidents by the Cuban government and police."

Yes that's usually the case with the left who profess to be the bastions of social justice and freedom. When you stop and examine what they are really like, it's not all that odd, that's what they're really like, under the facade.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]