Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: All because the EU wants to be loved
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 am 
Site Admin

There are some people, no doubt, who are looking enviously at Hungary, where its highly unpopular prime minister has resigned. He follows in the wake of the Lithuanian government, which was voted out last autumn, and Latvia’s, which fell last month.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: All because the EU wants to be loved
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 am 

28 million euro for advertising during a financial crises, priorities are somewhat warped i'd say.. i wonder how many homeless could be given a leg up with that kind of money for example..

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 am 

I wonder if UKIP will do as badly as you expect. Most people know next to nothing about it other than that it is anti-EU, Nigel Farage is a good showman and will put on a performance and the other parties will have variants of "in the EU but not run by the EU" slogan. No issues of substance will be debated.

I still regard the UKIP vote as being a vote against the EU, BNP has racist overtones and the other parties are all pro-EU. So where else is there for me to put my vote?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 am 
Ve advan'age of vo'ing BNP is vat, like, us wot is less educationally gifted get to exercise our democra'ic prerogative and say in a very clear voice: A plague on all yer houses.

Ve EU blames Wesmintaaah, an' vice-versa leavin' those of us wiv a democra'ic tendency to fink the problem ain't merely Brussels or Braaahn, but the poli'ical class in general. Bring on the revolution.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am 
Site Admin

Julian Williams wrote:
I wonder if UKIP will do as badly as you expect. Most people know next to nothing about it other than that it is anti-EU, Nigel Farage is a good showman and will put on a performance and the other parties will have variants of "in the EU but not run by the EU" slogan. No issues of substance will be debated.

I still regard the UKIP vote as being a vote against the EU, BNP has racist overtones and the other parties are all pro-EU. So where else is there for me to put my vote?

It will get a "legacy vote", but the party is so short of money, and losing membership so fast that I wonder if it will even be able to afford the electoral address in some regions.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 am 

andrasn wrote:
28 million euro for advertising during a financial crises, priorities are somewhat warped i'd say.. i wonder how many homeless could be given a leg up with that kind of money for example..

You're right, we'd better raise another 28 mn Euro in taxation for the homeless.
What ? You're paying too much tax already ? You heartless beast, don't you know it's for the homeless, etc., etc. ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am 
Site Admin

HarryR wrote:
andrasn wrote:

You're right, we'd better raise another 28 mn Euro in taxation for the homeless.
What ? You're paying too much tax already ? You heartless beast, don't you know it's for the homeless, etc., etc. ...

Actually, on an EU-wide scale, this is penny-ante stuff. Split this up between the 27 member states and it doesn't buy you much advertising. I bet the commission spends more on coffee. As for the homless ... let them squat in the polling booths.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:46 am 

Meanwhile, the Trade Unions, which fought for fair representation, are now doing this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zp0h1YAc0Co/S ... wucons.JPG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm 
The BNP is republican (small 'r'), committed to renationalisation and, as is more widely known, racist. You'd think it had offended everyone with at least one of those stances yet lots of people still seem willing to vote for it. Amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Guessed wrote:
The BNP is republican (small 'r'), committed to renationalisation and, as is more widely known, racist. You'd think it had offended everyone with at least one of those stances yet lots of people still seem willing to vote for it. Amazing.

It's not amazing ... it is a protest vote ... the Bloody Nora Party.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm 
Euros prediction: Tories the same; UKIP slightly less; Labour and Lib Dem losses; ED, BNP, Libertas gains; Greens drowned in an AGW tidal surge (just joking!).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm 
The Czech Republic is not in troubles, the Czech government is… well, was. Topolánek’s government lost the no-confidence vote.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 am 
The reason why the BNP is tending towards republicanism is because our blessed Queen signed over HER sovereign powers to the EU without so much as a whimper. That will not be forgotten by supporters of the BNP, I being one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:27 am 

She couldn't have signed over her Sovereign powers since the Declaration of Rights forbids it. Any treaty that implies She has is illegal.
The Sovereignty of Parliament cannot entitle them to depose the Sovereign.
A minority viewpoint, maybe, at the moment...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:31 pm 

Guessed wrote:

I find it amazing that more people won't even consider voting for the BNP.

As to renationalisation & racist, what do you think this shower of shite governing us now are doing, renationalising the banks and promoting every race except the white race. So in this I think Labour and the BNP are on equal footing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next