Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: al-Gore stuffed?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 am 
Site Admin

I really had not intended to do another "climate change" story but, with this flashing round the internet – with about six copies sitting in my inbox - and covered by Watts up with that, it is unmissable.

First published by the Senate EPW blog, prop. Jame Inhofe, this has it that James Hansen’s former NASA supervisor has declared himself a sceptic. Hansen, he says, has "“embarrassed NASA" and "was never muzzled", although he should have been.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: al-Gore stuffed?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:37 am 
Al ibn Gore has the same goals as the islamo-fascists: The end of Western civilization . Of course, for him, that does not matter as he is soooo wealthy, he can survive and profit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 am 

With luck we should see some pics of the despicable Gore with tears of rage & disappointment streaming down his face...as it was with another scumbag, (Rev) Jesse Jackson when he realised that the election of an African-American POTUS would effectively put an end to his lucrative racist scams & sheer blackmail...pictures misinterpreted around the world as tears of pride & joy, albeit tinged with envy.
Thank goodness Dr.Theon has spoken out.
However, it's more than likely he will be branded as a heretic, bent on destroying the entire Universe. AGW afficionados are unlikely to be deterred by the truth, the simple concept of which is foreign to them. Be sure they will try to destroy the apostate Theon.
But maybe there's hope for us yet...and we could be saved a bit of money too :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 am 

...........and let's press for the arrest & retrial of those chimney cimbing nitwits.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 am 

This depression has some positive effects. It is hastening the demise of MSM in the US and it is making it much more to difficult to finance the green agenda.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 am 
The 'green machine' will run headlong into the brick wall of financial reality - eg their mental schemes cannot be funded by private enterprise, nor the government. I hope that like Mr Wily E Coyote (who makes a welcome apperance on Raenorth's posts)they will make a very nice splat when they collide.

As the roadrunner says whilst Mr Wily E slips into a crumbled heap on the floor - meep meep! Incidentally that famous little tweet was affixed as the horn note to the Plymouth Roadrunner massive V8 powered carbon belching US muscle car in the 1960s. WIsh I had one in my garage now!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 pm 

The Rev Al-Bore has the hide of a rhinoceros and the greed of Midas.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:50 pm 

FU (Fed Up) wrote:
The Rev Al-Bore has the hide of a rhinoceros and the greed of Midas.

Not to mention his over-inflated and out-of-control ego that would prevent him from admitting that he might even be wrong. All in all a thoroughly odious and dangerous piece of work.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 pm 

Also worthy of your attention: No Scientific Forecasts to Support Global Warming

http://jennifermarohasy.com/blog/2009/01/no-scientific-forecasts-to-support-global-warming/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:56 pm 
This is absolutely insane. Doesn't the EU have anything to say about this?

----------

Germany dropped its opposition Monday to a controversial experiment to dump iron sulphate in the South Atlantic to see if it can absorb greenhouse gases and possibly help to halt global warming.
[...]
Scientists on board the Polarstern research vessel hope the release of iron will cause an exponential growth in phytoplankton, which will then absorb more carbon dioxide — the main greenhouse gas — through photosynthesis.

But opponents of the plan fear the consequences could be catastrophic. They are concerned it could cause the sea to become more acidic or trigger algal blooms that would strip swathes of the ocean of oxygen.

http://dougpowers.com/2009/01/28/germany/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm 

renminbi wrote:
This depression has some positive effects. It is hastening the demise of MSM in the US and it is making it much more to difficult to finance the green agenda.

In the UK, it may have the opposite effect. A swathe of our already weakened private industry becoming beholden to government and then forced to dance to the tune of eco-lunacy. Will the green points in Mandelson’s statement prove to be just standard posturing or real strings attached to government aid ? (Although, that and “training” could be to get round EU / WTO rules on state subsidies ? )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:36 pm 

The register has picked this up
If you just click the link and come straight back (doesn't say anything new), then it will help raise the article up Google News. Those into Digg and Reddit could help in this effort to give the MSM a swift one in the ..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm 

A picture of a ship stuck in ice on the St Lawerence.
scroll down the page to world news in pictures and look for the picture of the ship trapped by the ice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm 

This is not getting the attention it deserves...and Drudge mentions it not...sent him a nudge. PDT_Armataz_01_15
Because the devastating economics of AGW legistation is beyond the ken of our brave wo/man-in-the-street, any action which is seen as hugging a tree is acceptable & can only be considered a good thing. This faux-feelgood phenomenon is an offshoot of the 'Diana Syndrome' & will take painful correction.
Depriving our darlings of their comfort blankets will result in tantrums beyond belief...to the great delight of chimney cimbers & banner hangers.
The lights will probably have to go out first.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 pm 

Thank Heavens , at last real scientists are standing up to be counted and the " whores of science " are shown as the charlatans that they are .

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next