Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Are they getting worried?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 am 
Site Admin

Strictly speaking, civil disorder in member states is none of the business of our supreme government in Brussels. Maintaining law and order on the streets is a matter for provincial governments. However, the ever-watchful Bruno Waterfield tells us that the euroweenies have called for "emergency talks" to discuss the groundswell of social unrest and violent street protests that have spread across Europe.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Are they getting worried?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 am 

They should be getting worried, look I am a lawful person, with only two speeding tickets and a drunk and disorderly which came when my brother used my name instead of his (thanks brother for blocking any chance to emigrate to Canada or the USA) and with the removal of freedom of expression and the imposing of Sharia law (humiliating a religion indeed), that comes from the OIC block in the UN, and the EU seemingly to thing that International treaties at the UN should be codified into law, the destruction of representative democracy and a whole raft of over taxation and social engineering by extreme left wingers and green fascists, and I could go on and on.

First the new Europeans showing their peace and love for the Jews because their co-worshippers kept lobbing missiles into Israel until Israel had no choice but to respond, not a single one of these people who called for Jews to be attacked and killed in Europe has been prosecuted for their riots and their calling for the Jews to be killed, then this Geert Wilders case and not forgetting this Austrian MP.

And when we look at the waste, the corruption, the holier than thou and you people are too stupid to make decisions and bad law after bad law and I get the impression that the only thing left is rebellion, direct nasty and bloody because they will fight to impose their ideals and stamp out diversity in political thought.

I read an excellent book recently by Hugh Bicheno, Rebals and Redcoats and he said at the end of the book that the people who acted lawfully, respected the British administration and relied on the army to protect them within the rule of law were the major victims, and so it is being proved here, we the law abiding people are being taken for a ride and the only way it can be stopped is by standing up an putting them in their place, referendums do not do it, they ignore them, voting the right person in does not do it as they soon get corrupted and follow the herd, the laws are now tying us all in and so it has to end with an explosion.

It may be that the anti-Israel riots may have focussed our leaders to the madness of allowing in too many immigrants that want to recreate some sort of Islamic paradise rather than treat their religion as a private thing, but their eyes may also be focussed on people like me. I think that the Islamic threat will blow up at some time, because the MB was totally shocked by the lack of support in Europe and also get a sense that the people are now becoming aware just what they are up to and our leaders are unable to block people getting it. I am aware that not all Muslims are fanatic impose Sharia law etc. types, but that hardly matters, we see time and time in history that the extreme 5% to 10% are the ones that matter and that they make all the running, not forgetting the extremism inherent with the emulation of teh so called perfect man.

One final thing, I started wiring a book about a Europe torn apart by civil war, at the start of the book I set the scene with the UK electing a Tory government, David Cameron was outed and a more traditional Tory got into power, he then started to tear up the EU treaties, I had him being arrested by the UK police under EU laws and the EU imposing direct rule to prevent the UK leaving, I have too many things to do at the moment not to continue, but to me that posibility is there...

Excuse the rant, but really, if Islam which is impinging in what we think and say, which is getting deeper into the political structure in Europe and then makes any criticism illegal, then we have lost political freedom, its is not just a religion, it is a political ideology or whole way of life and by blocking any criticism of it has just removed a large amount of political freedom as well as applying the Islamic law of punishing anyone who criticises Islam, I cannot accept this, I really cannot, because to me like any person who believes in democracy, you must be able to challange to be free, and they are taking that away from us!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:45 am 

Quote:
Strictly speaking, civil disorder in member states is none of the business of our supreme government in Brussels.

"Article 224" http://www.hri.org/docs/Rome57/Part6.html">(of the European Treaty) states that Member States shall consult one another with a view to taking in common the necessary steps to avoid the operation of the Common Market being affected by measures which a Member State may be called upon to take in case of serious internal disturbances affecting public policy or the maintenance of law and order ("ordre public"), in case of war or serious international tension constituting a threat of war, or in order to carry out undertakings into which it has entered for the purpose of maintaining peace and international security".

PDT_Armataz_01_40

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:15 pm 

They darn well should be. There's serious smoke comming out of the Euro basement, Belgian Bonds are now aproaching Italian rates, which in the 2's, are 75% more expensive than German ones. Meanwhile as you say, out on the street the populace is getting very restive.

That's plenty to worry about, especially when haveing spent a lifetime troughing at public expense, you are barely able to waddle and are an exact replica, of an elephant seal in a suit. The idea of an enraged mob, baying for yr body parts, is the stuff of real nightmares.....no wonder they are monitoring the situation......

Pay back sure is a bitch.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Anoneumouse wrote:
Quote:
Strictly speaking, civil disorder in member states is none of the business of our supreme government in Brussels.

"Article 224" http://www.hri.org/docs/Rome57/Part6.html">(of the European Treaty) states that Member States shall consult one another with a view to taking in common the necessary steps to avoid the operation of the Common Market being affected by measures which a Member State may be called upon to take in case of serious internal disturbances affecting public policy or the maintenance of law and order ("ordre public"), in case of war or serious international tension constituting a threat of war, or in order to carry out undertakings into which it has entered for the purpose of maintaining peace and international security".

PDT_Armataz_01_40

" Member States shall consult each other with a view to taking together the steps needed to prevent the functioning of the common market being affected by measures which a Member State may be called upon to take in the event of serious internal disturbance affecting the maintenance of law and order ...

That is probably what they are doing ... but they are pushing their luck, as always. They can't really argue that the functioning of the common market is affected by any measures being taken or proposed. This provision is more about closing borders, etc. The internal measures taken don't come under that.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:30 pm 
" “The British National Party has achieved a dramatic breakthrough in Bexley, where, in the face of a concerted campaign by all three old gang parties, we still outpolled both LibDems and Labour,” Mr Griffin said.

The full result: Conservative 798; BNP 790; Labour 700; LibDems 564; English Democrats 128 "

Local Authority by-election yesterday. Eight votes!

Traitor Heath must be rotating at 105%.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:00 pm 

2980 voters from a ward size of ...?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 pm 
Patience,wait until the unemployed middle classes discover the can use the underclass like the French Revolutionaries did the Paris mob. Middle class crime is on the rise as is robbery at knife point.
I suspect it will be the hacking classes who start crashing government computers.The latter will probably crack down in a draconian way which could ignite student protest.
The elements are nearly all there,disaffected population,the social fabric in tatters,economy in ruins,an incompetent,dirigiste government and a bloated class of reeves and bailiffs.Yes it is going to off alright,just a matter of when.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:25 pm 

Two questions:

1) Why aren't the French car-b-ques mentioned as unrest?

2) "...many European countries have been forced to impose severe cuts to government spending..." Can the provinces do this to any significant degree?
In the states we have a contentious area called "unfunded federal mandates". These are things that Washington demands that the states do, but doesn't pay for. The Supreme court has nixed some of this but it hasn't really stopped the politicians from trying. So, can Brussels demand that the individual states do things that the states are expected to pay for? If so, can these "severe cuts" touch these budget items or must they all be in stuff that are locally controlled?

Are people stockpiling cobble stones yet?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:42 pm 

AlanC wrote:
Two questions:

1) Why aren't the French car-b-ques mentioned as unrest?

2) "...many European countries have been forced to impose severe cuts to government spending..." Can the provinces do this to any significant degree?
In the states we have a contentious area called "unfunded federal mandates". These are things that Washington demands that the states do, but doesn't pay for. The Supreme court has nixed some of this but it hasn't really stopped the politicians from trying. So, can Brussels demand that the individual states do things that the states are expected to pay for? If so, can these "severe cuts" touch these budget items or must they all be in stuff that are locally controlled?

Are people stockpiling cobble stones yet?

1) it is one thing having some ex-Russian fringe states rioting on the television - It is quite another to have France, one of the supporting pillars of the EU, doing it.

2) Pretty much everything the EU decrees the member state ends up having to pay for.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:53 pm 

Cobalt, I know, or at least assume, that the member states end up paying. Heck, it's really the member states TAXPAYERS that end up paying. What I was wondering is, in lieu of the cut spending line, how much control do the member states have over their own budgets?

If Greece or Bulgaria have to cut spending can they cut spending on EU mandated programs or are they stuck trying to squeese money out of local police, fire, schools, etc. budgets?

My guess is that they have to cut only local spending. As the EU share gets bigger then the member states won't be able to bring spending down, no matter what.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: WORK VISAS BY THE BACK DOOR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 pm 
The story of 90% of failed asylum seekers in Britain who haven't been repatriated is worrying. The cost to the taxpayer is phenomenal and one we can ill afford at the moment. There should be no reason why these people aren't sent straight back to their own countries.

Illegal workers are causing their fair share of problems too with jobs now being at a premium...

Work Visas by the back door?

http://www.egovmonitor.com/node/23138

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm 

Some sections of the public, mostly the imported sort, can do gratuitous violence, but organized resistance requires an interest therein & constructive thought...as for revolting (the imported sort comes to mind again)...the mind-numbing docility & apathy of the indigenes means continued acceptance of the totally absurd...as for the Dutch thing, Kafkaesque doesn't begin to describe it.
And what's with the French...who take to the streets at the drop of a chapeau...now they can do disorder & nuclear power so maybe we listen to them.
Oh!...Well done BNP...maybe not the nicest of folk but no worse than the rest. At least they care about the country.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:40 pm 

These upheavals seem to be taking place mostly in places which are net recipients of EU funds. The only way I see the EU being able to do anything about it is to throw more money at them.

However, the net contributors, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands and particularly the UK are already feeling the pinch. In the case of the UK, it's getting to the point where we haven't got the money and we can't borrow it.

Governments have things they have to spend money on, and things they like to spend money on, such as the EU's green measures and the EU navy. Something's got to give eventually.

Can the EU cut its budget? I think it would cause the project to lose momentum and fizzle out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:03 pm 

Let's be honest. Most of these demonstrations (read riots) are sponsored by radical Muslim and extreme left/anarchist groups. These well-coordinated affairs (the Greek riots were planned in advance and involved trouble makers from across Europe) are "tests". They are probing and gauging the nature of the police response. The police have been found wanting (witness the London police in full flight from an attacking mob screaming "cowards" and "kuffar").

My question for the board: why has the police response been so weak? Is this because the national governments no longer have full authority to conduct civil defense as in the past? Anyone?

In any case, whatever the reason for the official failures, the failures will certainly encourage more disobedience. There is a reason everyone is discussing Wilson and Kelling's "Broken Windows" piece from 1982 (although the current situation is less about neglect and more about official fear to act).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next