Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Action this day?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

It is in a way rather comforting to have Steve Holliday, the chief executive of the National Grid, tell us that blackouts could be hitting Britain by 2015. This is nothing new to readers of this blog but Holliday coming out into the open lends heavyweight substance to the growing clamour for action on our depleting generation capacity.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Action this day?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 pm 

I hope it will filter through that a central party of poodles diddling expenses is not politics. Sadly it is in opposition that the calibre of a potential governing party is tested. The tories have shown themselves to be a policy free zone, brainless and spineless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm 

Richard,

Have you given consideration to the thought that the Cameroons are also working withe the EU and ZaNuLabour to destroy the British nation, by encouraging immigration into a multicultural society, so that we shall have uprising similar to those that occurred in Malmo, Sweden last week? Then the EU forces can suppress the riots and impose martial law.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7043878.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7791553.stm

Well done these countries.
WORST NATIONS FOR INTEGRATION
Latvia
Cyprus
Austria
Greece
Slovakia
Source: Migration Integration Policy index

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

Pericles,
What has that to do with Richard's posting?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm 

You'll not get anything sensible from the Green Tosser, he is utterly beholden to Zac and his band of lunatics. That Millipede Junior is now sounding more sensible than the Green Tosser, shows just how far out in space, his head is.

It also shows that when it comes to difficult decisions, he can't make them, which is just about the worst failing, a leader can have.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 am 
Pericles,
"Then the EU forces can suppress the riots and impose martial law."

I know it is off topic,but the Big White Gloves? Put them on any estate in the land and it would be Custer's Last Stand. The stabbing classes would make mincemeat of them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:18 am 

Action this day? A must according to Le Monde which informs us that the first nuclear power station "could be connected to the grid at the end of 2017 if EDF has the sustained back-up of the British govt". Time to get the miners back to work methinks and bugger Brussels.

Link to article in French: http://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/2008/12/22/edf-va-devenir-l-acteur-principal-de-la-relance-du-nucleaire-britannique_1098985_3234.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 am 
Action this day was a term used by the late Mr Churchill when matters of a pressing urgency where placed before him. All you will get from Mr Cameron is photo opportunity this day.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm 

You certainly do not get answers from Cameron, even to a politely phrased e-mail, just a short reply "message deleted unread" from a minion. I wonder who elected her to run the funny party. PDT_Armataz_01_07

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm 

Helen,

It is possible that from time to time, a thought pops unbidden into my mind and as a consequence., I am driven to post it here, even if it is off topic. As you do not give us the opportunity to comment upon most of your contributions, excellent as they are, some of us are so overburdened with initiative that it explodes uncontrollably into print upon Richard's umbrella blog.
It's the way of all dissidents and you handle your anti-tank Bazooka M9 with aplomb. :) :)

Whoa baby, it broke off in my hand. PDT_Armataz_01_37

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:41 am 
Site Admin

Pericles wrote:
Helen,

It is possible that from time to time, a thought pops unbidden into my mind and as a consequence., I am driven to post it here, even if it is off topic. As you do not give us the opportunity to comment upon most of your contributions, excellent as they are, some of us are so overburdened with initiative that it explodes uncontrollably into print upon Richard's umbrella blog.
It's the way of all dissidents and you handle your anti-tank Bazooka M9 with aplomb. :) :)

Whoa baby, it broke off in my hand. PDT_Armataz_01_37

That comment had nothing to do with any of my postings either. You may not have noticed but there is an Open Forum section further down on Umbrella Blog. Why not use it to unburden yourself of those unbidden popping thoughts and keep to the subject on the forum that is linked to the blog? Can't be too difficult to figure out even with all those unbidden thoughts popping up all over the place.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:12 am 

It is interesting that this forum is perceived as being where the action is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

SandyRham wrote:
It is interesting that this forum is perceived as being where the action is.
Blurting out unbidden thoughts is hardly action in any sense of the word. Bah humbug!

Profile E-mail  

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]