Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: They keep on charging
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Skulking behind its paywall, the Sunday Times today catches up with this blog, running a story on the illegality of bailiffs, a story which we ran in September last year, and Booker ran later the same month.

Better late than never, we might observe, as the piece author, Jonathan Ungoed-Thomas, tells us that "Britains bailiffs are charging council taxpayers hundreds of pounds in unlawful and fabricated fees for unpaid fined and bills". He adds: "small debts are inflated into huge sums with the illegal charges the impose".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: They keep on charging
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm 

As the council elections are coming up next month, I think I will investigate whether my local and county council are complicit with illegal practices by bailiffs. We currently have a Lib Dem council who are not whiter than white anyway but go on attacking their opponenets as if they were.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm 

Perhaps one of the reasons the police sit on their hands and allow fabricated fees of bailiffs to go unchecked is they do similar things too.

Remember the arrest of Damian Green? This event occured before the last election when Green was in opposition. The costs of the arrest vary starting at £100.000. The number of police involved varies too, but starts at 20 officers. Green was held for just a few hours before being released without charge(!).

We are supposed to be in a serious economic downturn but the state spends public money without hesitation or care.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm 

This is why I keep referring to "Law Enforcement" as the Praetorian Guard. They exist not to enforce laws evenly, but instead to protect and fund their Masters. Over here on the West side of the Pond, our "Law Enforcement" (along with every other public official) swear an oath to the Constitution. Because, after all, that document IS the source of all their authority. But pathetically few of them even pretend to honor that oath. At best, the ones who call themselves "good cops" look the other way and scream "I SEE NOTHING" in their best Sergeant Schultz voice as their Brothers in Blue and their Masters mock Rule of Law. At worst? You have the current situation where the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) have issued a Wanted poster soliciting the kidnap or murder of a Mere Citizen who has been charged with no crime. That interstate solicitation is a felony in EVERY jurisdiction in this country, yet NOT ONE "Law Enforcement" agency or officer will bother to touch those responsible, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO DID IT. Because after all, in this case the perpetrators are Preferred Species, and their threat is NOT to a member of the Blue Wall or their Masters, but is instead to a Mere Citizen who is not even a Preferred Species. THAT is what the United States has become. The stench is overwhelming.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 pm 

In2minds wrote:
Perhaps one of the reasons the police sit on their hands and allow fabricated fees of bailiffs to go unchecked is they do similar things too.

Remember the arrest of Damian Green? This event occured before the last election when Green was in opposition. The costs of the arrest vary starting at £100.000. The number of police involved varies too, but starts at 20 officers. Green was held for just a few hours before being released without charge(!).

We are supposed to be in a serious economic downturn but the state spends public money without hesitation or care.

You must remember that this was purely a political act on behalf of Labour. Cannot remember but was Blair (Labour) was commissioner at the time? Blair of course was the same commissioner who allowed Vote for Labour stickers on Met cars.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm 

mmatis wrote:
This is why I keep referring to "Law Enforcement" as the Praetorian Guard. They exist not to enforce laws evenly, but instead to protect and fund their Masters. Over here on the West side of the Pond, our "Law Enforcement" (along with every other public official) swear an oath to the Constitution. Because, after all, that document IS the source of all their authority. But pathetically few of them even pretend to honor that oath. At best, the ones who call themselves "good cops" look the other way and scream "I SEE NOTHING" in their best Sergeant Schultz voice as their Brothers in Blue and their Masters mock Rule of Law. At worst? You have the current situation where the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) have issued a Wanted poster soliciting the kidnap or murder of a Mere Citizen who has been charged with no crime. That interstate solicitation is a felony in EVERY jurisdiction in this country, yet NOT ONE "Law Enforcement" agency or officer will bother to touch those responsible, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO DID IT. Because after all, in this case the perpetrators are Preferred Species, and their threat is NOT to a member of the Blue Wall or their Masters, but is instead to a Mere Citizen who is not even a Preferred Species. THAT is what the United States has become. The stench is overwhelming.

Is a test on the constitution still a part of the naturalisation process?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm 

DaveEvans wrote:
mmatis wrote:

Is a test on the constitution still a part of the naturalisation process?

Allegedly. As is a test in the English language:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 2ca60aRCRD
But then our government entities are required to make all documentation used by citizens available in a WHOLE LOT of languages, including ballots for voting. And of course, the Federal government is VIOLENTLY opposed to any requirement for photo identification prior to issuing an electoral ballot. Couldn't have anything to do with them wanting illegal aliens to be able to vote, of course! After all, our representatives INSIST there is no problem with illegals voting:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/we-don- ... essmen-say

And this is what our Praetorian Guard is enabling this week. Think you've got things bad with your bobbies and the bailiffs? See just how much a Constitution can really do for a country? The stench is overwhelming.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 am 

"This is why I keep referring to "Law Enforcement" as the Praetorian Guard."...mmatis.

Small world, that too reflects my view. I follow events your side of the pond closely: After all us/uk seem to be harmonising, or at least attempting to, our police state infrastructures. The US seems to be winning. But with a population that is armed to the teeth and the bulk of the army abroad: Even the state troopers if I have read aright, then it remains all to win with a good wake up call. Here in the UK, we had the false flag known as Dunblane, followed within two weeks by pre-prepared anti firearm legislation and Bobs your uncle.

Regards the article: I had a two year tussle with JBW over an illegal parking fine. They are worse than bulldogs. They took the fine from £60 if I remember, to around £600. They can whistle. They are getting nothing from me. The whole affair was instructive however. Whilst gathering info with which to fight this illegality in one of our famous kangeroo courts I learnt a great deal. What I believe was relevant I will list below, not necessarily in order of importance.

1/..I learnt first and foremost that my MP Jo Johnson was a waste of time. I suspect this is true of almost all constituencies.

2/..The Northampton bulk clearing court that issues "Warrants" to the debt collectors is not in any way a court. The court admitted to me that not a single employee of the "court" had any legal training. In writing.

3/..It became clear that the Northampton clearing court were setting up "trusts" which mirror the actual situation in any Brit Kangaroo court, as the only way for a corporation to screw a non corporate human being into paying costs that are completey illegal using statutes (corporate law). All statutes are highly illegal, and are not to be considered law under God.

4/..Having reached this conclusion I requested of the "court" information as to the parties of this trust. I posited that as I was the "mark" then I was being set up as the trustee. But who I wanted to know were the Executor and the beneficiary. They of course refused to answer. Likely they realised that such an admission would be earthshaking in its repurcussions.

Strange how information has survived through nursery rhymes: Fee fi fo fum. Feofor.

Ok, I can see this is going beyond a comment so will halt there. JBW have never waived their charges or withdrawn the claim. But they will nothing out of me. Slime! Indeed Dr North: A most worthy adjective.

It's a dirty job, but someones got to do it. Really? And where have I heard that before?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm 

Returning this discussion to the detail of the Sunday Times piece featured by Dr North, the key point is the blatant illegality of bailiffs in England and Wales on a scale that dwarfs the Great Train Robbery. Make no mistake the actions of private bailiffs in our once great nation is a scandal that should shame those in the public sector that sanction it.

Firstly, I establish some facts. Equita describe themselves as ‘Certificated Bailiffs' – they are not. Incorporated businesses cannot be certificated bailiffs. Neither in the case of Equita are its directors certificated bailiffs. The company contract in self-employed certificated bailiffs, against one of whom I currently have an official complaint outstanding in Middlesbrough County Court, as a part of my ongoing 'bullying bailiffs campaign’. This is typical of their standards. The individual concerned, John Darren Wragg was forced to resign as a police officer in Devember of 2005 following two convictions in the same court that he renewed his bailiff certification last year.

Secondly, in the case that is featured by the Sunday Times, concerning my resistance to the gross and crass over charging, the reaction of Equita Limited in December to my lodging “an application for assessment of the (bailiffs) costs ” with a district judge in November was to send me a letter warning that if I did not pay their inflated costs by a date imposed by them before the hearing, my domestic goods would "be removed any time of day or night”; that being illegal on two counts. No bailiff had levied on my goods since their visit was “phantom”’, additionally bailiffs are not allowed to visit at night without special permission of the court.

My response to this intimidation and not untypical horrible example of gross corporate bullying by Equita last winter was to obtain, in person, an urgent interim injunction (before a Crown Court QC Judge) barring any of Equita's self empoyed bailiffs from visiting my residence in County Durham, until after the court hearing. In the event Equita's directors surrendered on the assessment of costs case (for the petty issue of over staying my pre-paid parking permit) were assessed and rejected by the District Judge.

Equita’s costs were dismissed and I was granted costs. I paid Equita only £55 (I am still awaiting a receipt from Equita) which is considerably less than the £361 demanded by Equita’s bullying bailiff on a letter delivered with a handwritten note of their 'charges' three months previously. I also complained about Equita’s actions to Durham County Council (a futile action I now realise), a further complaint about my complaint to Durham CC about my complaint regarding Equita is currently before the Local Government Ombudsman.

The thieving actions of these bailiffs, whose morals and attitudes are best (politely) described as akin to latter-day Dick Turpins, continue to rip-off the public. These bullying criminals are licensed by the courts, contracted by the local authorities and their gross criminal actions (Section 1 of the theft Act) are ignored by the police. These truly horrible theves will continue to rob and intimidate the public not only because they are officially sanctioned, but also importantly because the detail of their systemised criminality is unreported in the media.

My response when 'attacked' last August was to resist the attempted theft and to use the court system against the bullying bailiffs – I won. No thanks to the police or the media. Most people roll over and pay up and as long as they continue to do so nothing will change. If ever there was a case for mass civil disobedience the actions of the corporately organised (private) bailiffs is as good a cause as any. The certificated bailiff industry is dominated by bullying thieves as Mr Boast confirms; he should know - he was for many years one of them!

I can be contaced on:
peter.troy@the-publicist.co.uk

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]