Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: A question of accountability
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:28 am 
Site Admin

For two consecutive weeks, the Booker column (above – click to enlarge) has raised issues about so-called "experts" in the employ of social services, used in the "stolen children" racket.

As with last week, Booker has also been able to refer to work by The Daily Mail, adding strength, if not depth to his long-running campaign to redress the failings of the family courts system.

The Mail, in typical fashion, churns out high volume stream of consciousness material, with very little focus, not really focusing on the causes of the evil it records, leaving Booker to widen out the story and bring more to the table. He thus is able to reinforce the point that expert witnessing has become a highly lucrative cottage industry, making the "experts" a powerful constituency in support of the status quo.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A question of accountability
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 am 

Dear God in heaven, one thing always stays in my mind when I read stuff such as this and it is this; who in all conscience can honestly aver - "I am the expert in such matters".

Tick box culture, set 'outcomes' a wilful denial [on behalf of everyone involved in this sorry saga] of personal responsibilty and denial of using ones basic emotional empathy with our fellow human beings - have brought us down to this godawful state of affairs and still no one really cares to lift the stone.

Fifty years of PC, Frankfurt School indoctrination and appalling education, breeding, callous money whores taking public positions they have no right to and building empires because they 'walk the talk', we are devolving before our eyes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 am 

The experts deliver certainty. Nobody would hire someone to be an expert witness if the testimony was going to be 'on the one hand, on the other hand'. There are no measurements in psychiatry or psychology, only opinions. So you hire the person who has shown willingness to plump for a definite opinion in a field where uncertainty is endemic. The other side cannot always face certainty with mere doubt. So the status of expert requires one who is willing to dismiss any evidence against his case and stick to a polarised opinion. Is this the person who is going to give the best judgement? No, just the most opinionated fool.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 am 

Address Edited Copy of a letter to my MP:-

Durham City.

Dear Roberta Blackman-Woods,

I write today with reference to a report in the Daily Mail regarding the case of Dr. George Hibbert,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... probe.html,
and the allegations that he either 'altered' or distorted his findings regarding the parents of children who were the subjects of possible removal procedures by Social Workers and the Family Courts.

If, as is likely, this doctor faces removal from the register, will you ask the appropriate Cabinet Officers or Ministers if an urgent review of the findings and decisions of these cases within the Family Courts system can be undertaken, especially in light of the undeniable truth that this man, and possibly others like him, have made it possible for children to be removed from the parents without good evidence.

It may be many years since I had my family, but I understand the many pressures placed upon a parent, and to have to justify yourself and your behaviour in front of an atagonistic and confrontational Justice system, where all the checks and balances of an open court are removed, with all speech and decisions held under a blanket ban, is close to being impossible.

The numbers of children removed from their parents has increased exponentially over the years, and, with many of the children disappearing into an adoption system which is also completely opaque, it is maybe not too late to institute an Inquiry into the facts as exposed by this particular case at the General Medical Council.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Cunningham

Would your readers concur that an avalanche of letters such as this might raise a few moments in Parliament?

http://mikecunningham.wordpress.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am 

Accountability has long since fled these isles I fear. How could it not? Stand back and look at what is to see. Corporations, Corporations, and more bl**dy Corporations. The GOV.CORP is the extortioner for all of the other Mako Corps. The Courts are Corps in the conglomerate referred to as the Crown. Or the square mile if you prefer. Government is effectively banished. We have corporate regs and looming Bolshevism and that's it.

So how does this work?

Well that is a very long story, but suffice to say ones Birth Certificate is awarded 'Crown Copyright' as well as corporate status.

Why is ones Birth Certificate awarded corporate status?

Because that is the only mechanism possible for Corporate entities to hang their charges on you: a Man or a Woman who, under GOD has greater rights and power under GOD than a corporation. This means ALL charges, be they police or council parking fines, or your electricity bill or ones council tax, or any other form of extortion visited upon the people of the christian world are actually levied against the Corporate Entity: The Birth Certificate which carries the corporate logo "Mr". Even the postcode in ones adress is a corporate signifier.

How then can they force us to pay?

Well self evidently, this is where the plod come in and Brit kangeroo courts.

To explain: A court uses trickery to get money out of you.

1/ Council Tax. Obviously not a legitimate charge, not least because the council has no contract with you, as a corporation to supply for and charge for services. It is a corporate monopoly enforced by the plod. But! When the council takes you to court it is not a properly convened court. The Council corp rents a courtroom and pays the magistrate previously to issue a stamped and signed liability list without your ever speaking to a court official. All illegitimate. Front this out and there will follow a hearing regarding imprisonment. Utterly illegal as criminal imprisonment requires an injured party. And so on. All of it fraudulent.

Where a fine is involved the court uses a constructive trust. You are tricked into grantig jurisdiction by answering to your name: "MR" Joe Bloggs. That is all they need to switch the constructive trust so that you are the trustee. In effect you have swapped resposibility with either the Judge or the Clerk of the Court. The minute you say 'yes I am Mr Joe Bloggs' all charges laid against the Crown Copyright Birth Certificate become liable. Trickery. illegitimacy. Fraud. Welcome to Brit law.

EU Law (regs, Diktats) I have said before these absurd administrative assaults are only killing Britain because of Parliamentary fools and traitors. Administrative Law has ZERO power in Great Britain. None whatever. Halisburys law states this categorically in the very first section of "administrative Law".

The whole lot is a sham. VAT, Income tax (I read that the fellow that stood up to introduce PAYE in parliament keeled over and died of a heart attack). Probably shame. There are no such finer feelings nor active conscience any more in Parliament.

Sorry. Bit of a rant. Couldn't sleep last night.

In matters of law say nothing until you know what to say. And sign nothing either.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]