Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Moonbat strikes back
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

He's there, in all his glory on his blog ... the first time one of my photographs has been swiped by The Guardian. The comments are priceless.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Moonbat strikes back
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 pm 

Moonbat thinks he has the moral high ground, and he is declaring Peter Gleick a hero.

This is really too funny for words.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 pm 

scrasea wrote:
Moonbat thinks he has the moral high ground, and he is declaring Peter Gleick a hero.

Considering the number of comments supporting Moonbat...it's also a tad frightening...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:48 pm 

Jaguar Driver wrote:
scrasea wrote:

Considering the number of comments supporting Moonbat...it's also a tad frightening...

Yes, it is. It's one of the reasons that I haven't the stomach to read the guardian. It seems to attract those amongst us who have the basest of human characteristics; nasty, spiteful, irrational, biased, bigotted, raving, self-righteous and unforgiving.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

john in cheshire wrote:
Jaguar Driver wrote:
scrasea wrote:

Yes, it is. It's one of the reasons that I haven't the stomach to read the guardian. It seems to attract those amongst us who have the basest of human characteristics; nasty, spiteful, irrational, biased, bigotted, raving, self-righteous and unforgiving.

I think Moonbat is just jealous, because Al didn't give him a ride on his jet.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:11 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
john in cheshire wrote:
Jaguar Driver wrote:
scrasea wrote:

you missed out 'much bigger'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

letmethink wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:
john in cheshire wrote:
Jaguar Driver wrote:
scrasea wrote:

you missed out 'much bigger'

Troo ... but small is beautiful ... you should see the other jet we went on!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm 

I've just had a look at the 'grauniad', and was rather taken by a comment by someone called 'BenEnglish'. The wonderful irony is that some body actually recommended it! Jeez. (oh, c'mon it's a slow evening!)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 pm 

Funny I thought he didn't pay you much attention:

Quote:
Until this point I hadn't paid him much attention

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/b ... rth-eu-sue

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm 

Richard wrote -

Quote:
The comments are priceless

Indeed they are, I did not read them all, who does?

But the one "Never trust anyone who travels in a private jet - unless they've been kidnapped by the CIA", is for me the prize winner.

I mean the sheer wickedness of it all. Just imagine what the on-board snacks were like. The expensive wines, the rare-species kebabs woofed down by the grabbing twosome in their 'mine by rights' attitude and unappreciative menacing demeanour. Who then, probably, as these sort of people do, proceeded to abuse the staff in 'that' manner which only those born with the silver spoon to hand can do.

Furthermore just think of the permanent scars done to the upper atmosphere by the loathsome jet-set twins. Then the subsequent effects this will have upon the vulnerable. It's this sort of person who thinks the Appleton and Heaviside layers should be privatised, to become a playground for toffs. I could go on but it's my turn outside St Paul's at the camp and I'm late.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 am 

A little education, is a dangerous thing and years of bad teaching and common purpose indoctrination; begets readers of the grauniad, George revels in this sanctimony and glories in his pious rhetoric and polemical sophistry.

Lord, does he love himself, incomprehending and tantalised, hanging on to his every word, do his adoring aficionados tremble in an ecstasy of adulatory hero worship - which is unseemly, if not downright unwholesome.

We love it George, so too with Pollyanna [and the rest of 'em], come on - more! more! Every time you send down those 'inspirational expositions'; so the yawning pit that you dig for yourselves just becomes deeper and deeper.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:04 am 

Click.

Spluuughh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am 

RAENORTH wrote:
He's there, in all his glory on his blog ... the first time one of my photographs has been swiped by The Guardian. The comments are priceless.

View full article here

The hills in the background give the location away - KXTA Homey Airport, Nevada.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 am 
Site Admin

Brian wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:

View full article here

The hills in the background give the location away - KXTA Homey Airport, Nevada.

Could be ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tossmeanote/6278767361/

but ain't. Right state though, and it might just as well be Area 51.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 am 

So...

I do hope that Richard has a trap to snap on George. All his claims of transparency and yet he can't even say what really pointed him to the pictures? It's so convenient to remember things from years ago when they're pointed out to you.

Of course, it's funny enough as it is. But not many people will buy the true timeline that makes it even more amusing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next