Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: David and his amazing technicolour veto
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

After several attempts, a reader has finally extracted from the government on "full details of the Treaty which was vetoed by the Prime Minister at the European Council meeting on 9 December 2011".

The Keeper of the Answers is Roger Smethurst, Head of Knowledge and Information Management at the Cabinet Office, a deity who must enjoy the cocktail circuit where, one presumes, lesser mortals fall to their knees in awe, stunned that such a Grand Personage should exist.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: David and his amazing technicolour veto
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm 

You say "Thus, never perhaps in history have we seen a press corps so completely and utterly mislead itself, showing its profound lack of knowledge of EU procedures, and its complete inability to learn."

Well on the OTHER side of the Pond, our "press corps" do so every day on a WIDE variety of topics. And while yours may indeed have the "profound lack of knowledge of EU procedures" and the "complete inability to learn", over here malice is the more accurate explanation. They merely aspire to be the Pravda or Izvestia of the New World Order when it arises from our Masters' loins.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 pm 

He has power but refuses to wield it, they need us far more than we need them - which is not at all and EU know it.

That's his power, if he so desired it - he could wield it but the will is not there, he is through and through a fully paid up EU brown noser and one of its chief apologists, Clegg would never have agreed to a coalition with Cameron if it were not so.

Euroseptic Tories are kidding themselves [no s&*t] but they do actually have a choice; either, leave the party, or be part of the final solution - keep Dave in power and in doing so, be complicit in the unnatural conjoining, thus, the end game and realisation of the: European Soviet union.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 pm 

Quote:
the end game and realisation of the: European Soviet union.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse!
Remember 'an EU success story' is right up there with 4" of 'global warming'.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm 

Comments for this page are closed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Stuart wrote:

Hehe .. they don't like it up 'em ...

Actually, something very odd here ... the piece went up last night and the comments are all marked "1 month ago".

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
Stuart wrote:

Actually, something very odd here ... the piece went up last night and the comments are all marked "1 month ago".

Interesting comment from a user called rapscallion...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:04 pm 

You have beaten me to it with the news.

I put in a FoI to ask for a copy of the TREATY that the Boy refused to sign. The question was changed to a copy of the DEAL .etc. And was told that the information was publicly available and, thus, exempt under S21 of the FOI act. No reference was made to where this info was to be found.

On PMQs of 11 Jan 2011, in response to a question from David Simpson, the Boy said ........We did not sign the TREATY......

I am awaiting for the result of an Internal Review from the same Roger Smethurst.

It is a TREATY not a DEAL, Mr Roger Smethurst. I want my copy!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm 

I suspect the two things motivating Cameron in this matter were:

1) It does him good to make gestures which can be construed by the faithful as standing up to "Europe", but nothing committing him to action.

2) He didn't want matters steered towards a set of circumstances requiring a referendum in the UK, or to add fuel to that particular fire.

Generally, nothing of substance and no stance on principle, just a bit of play acting and posturing, and pretty shallow even for that, much as we might expect.

I also consider it likely that he really doesn't understand much about EU procedures and how it all works. It's all just something about which a perception has to be managed for the home crowd, but he has to put on a show without really rocking the boat, all in the interests of remaining being called PM for as long as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm 

comet wrote:
<snip>
It's all just something about which a perception has to be managed for the home crowd, but he has to put on a show without really rocking the boat, all in the interests of remaining being called PM for as long as possible.

Might be something to that, for one only need look at Greece and Italy to see what the EU does to leaders that they do not like...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 pm 

Quote:
Stuart wrote:

RAENorth said:-

I wonder if the DT have their wires crossed. One comment in the Iain Martin comments refers to "before Christmas"...

However..
This is Iain Martin web page >>> Is David Cameron surrendering his veto to Europe?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... urope.html

And this is a Telegraph View web page with comments that are a few hours old but both web pages have the same stirring picture of the Boy being bold and courageous as he lays out Britain's position.. </sarc>
The EU has taken enough from us
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/tele ... om-us.html

I assume this second web page is the correct one to look at....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 am 

I think that, in their hearts, every Brit knew the score re: "Cast Iron Daves' " great veto rebellion. The dark individuals that manipulate our reality, or attempt to do so, by twisting and spinning the reportage of world events have had their day. From Bernays to this present day have been fun for them; misery, for the rest of us, as the tortured, occult, criminal minds of those that govern us rode the gravy train whose rails ran over our backs. We also know who and what is behind these strange days of weather and environmental weaponry: EMF. Money and Power. Old as time.

Bankers.

Politicians.

Chained Academia.

Criminality tied at the hip to Corporatism.

I would like to share Michael Hudsons' new essay with you:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=28938

What is fascinating is that Prof hudson looks at the world wars and shines a welcome light into dark corners. I have read a great deal about these wars and the hidden part played by the Jesuits: Who are in fact among the, if not the, richest banksters on the planet. who have practically owned Zurich since the deal with the Hapsburgs (Rudolph). The European Soviet was planned in the 1920's era as far as I can tell, But the real groundworks were laid during and shortly after the second world war. Germany had a real fear: Communism. Research will demonstrate that Germany had good reason to fear Stalins (Djugashvillis) Russia. I have read that far from the popular view of Russia being (un)prepared for war, she was armed to the teeth with 24,000 tanks and up to 2,000,000 troops (I am not sure I trust the (2,000,000) figure, other books say 600,000. But it seems certain that Russia was loaded for bear. Now! Given who financed Russias Revolution against the tsars, and the genocides committed by the Bolsheviks, who would care to bet that Russia was about to roll over Europe to create a Pan European soviet? Germany saw the danger, tried to make peace with us, failed, and committed suicide (as her generals must have known) by invading Russia in the teeth of winter to take the advantage away from Djugashvili (stalin). Well Germany succeeded in part, or we would all be using cyrillic script in school now.

Germany now has, like Britland, a traitor at the helm. But behind all of these genocides, mass murders, environmental crimes, wars, theft, and every other kind of rampant criminality are Governments. And behind them lurk the Occultist slime: The Banksters. Chain the banks, and then chain the political class. Lets get our worls back.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 pm 

TheBoilingFrog wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:
Stuart wrote:

Interesting comment from a user called rapscallion...

That'll be me TBF. Yes I visit your blog regularly and have used the quotes on the LHS of your website frequently to devastating effect. Much enjoy your blog btw.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]