Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: This England?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm 
Site Admin

There are times when it is hard to believe this is the same country I was born in. It seems to have changed beyond all recognition – and not for the better.

Liverpool Mayor Wendy Waller said: "With the festive season soon approaching, household waste generally increases and residents are reminded to ensure their household waste is sorted and correctly placed in the right bin".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: This England
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm 

Many years ago the Viz comic had a strip titled 'The Bottom Inspectors'...

How I larfed at the pure satire of it all....

Pure satire....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... tjYx4O09cA

Forgive them lord, they know not what they do.......

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am 

Dr North, It's really simple..our country has been stolen from us and we have to take it back, and punish those that stole it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:30 am 

Cicero:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am 

I suspect that your Betters would not take kindly to the possession of Claymores by their inferiors, and would direct their "Law Enforcement" personnel to make one wish they did not have them. Heck, "Law Enforcement" would most likely treat anyone with a Claymore even worse than they will treat the fool who does not sort properly...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:04 am 

Same thing in Leeds:

Quote:
Councillor Mark Dobson, executive member for environmental services, Leeds City Council, said: “Our environmental action teams put a lot of effort into making sure that local residents were well-informed about their responsibilities before the enforcement part of this campaign began.

Emphasis - underlined and bold, is by yours truly.

From here.

Mark Dobson [wow I'm bricking it] - who the **** do these eejits think they are? More importantly, how did we reach the point...... er nadir - where these 'little Hitlers' feel that they are so empowered and are able to announce by edict, ordering people [who after all pay his wages and pension] about like this?

It's all so EU, I'll be willing to bet Mark [Dobbo] Dobson, is still only just started shaving.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 am 

Raight, Dr. N.

And the area where your daughter took that pictures of Bradford you posted the other day... the bin police'll be really officious there?

Thought not.

[Oh- and we're paying for all the clerical work, postage, and other officialdom that goes with the abuse...]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:13 am 

Apologies for the typo and PS: I like the claymore idea. Planting them strategically could prove efficacious. After all, our ancestors practiced guerilla tactics far earlier than they're given credit for...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 am 

Quote:
There are times when it is hard to believe this is the same country I was born in.

Well, Richard, it isn't...that's why you'd better believe it.
I would now be a stranger in my own country.
One of the saddest tragedies of our time....a once great country betrayed by its own people.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 am 

Hi Richard, I guess you haven't read my email yet..........?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 am 
Site Admin

ikbenengels wrote:
Hi Richard, I guess you haven't read my email yet..........?

I have now ... thanks. Silent edit in progress.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: This England?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 am 

I take EU directives very seriously and I am only sorry that our apology for a government doesn't do the same… They should have applied the WEE in its entirety on day one… Shame on them.

So by way of unilateral action, I run a small incinerator in my living room, all of my hazardous waste is disposed of in this device… With free heat as a by-product.

It works like a dream… Plastic packaging, carrier bags and bottles (seal these up and get a satisfying explosion in the hearth), in former days, disposable nappies… bones, after rendering for stock (in my home rendering plant, on top of the incinerator)… I don't use aerosols any more, but they used to be very good. And my son runs his own garage, engine oil is a good accelerant.

Sadly, I have to use Polish coal, we don't seem to be digging it up any more.

So for all you 'greenies' and 'little EUers' out there, buck up… Make it happen… Don't wait for these sad apologies for local authorities to motivate.

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 am 

You are the "new boy on the block" as I have written on this blog before here in Germany you have a special police force to control household waste, complete with permission to make a forced entry into any, repeat ANY dwelling or business to search and remove, I personally have paid ( along with the 20 other residents in our apartment block ) 200 Euros plus, plus, plus, each, for plastic in the paper bin , had my apartment door broken because like all the others in the building we were asleep at 0330 in the morning, 4 police, one with a machine pistol demanded to be shown the kitchen and then the rest of the house, oh how I love the greens, they found nothing anywhere in the building 4 hours of chaos with a very bad taste in the mouth. But good for them they made 4,000 plus euros as the bin and whats in it is our responsibility !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 am 

Quote:
You are the "new boy on the block" as I have written on this blog before here in Germany you have a special police force to control household waste, complete with permission to make a forced entry into any, repeat ANY dwelling or business to search and remove [...]

Cripes, that is a chilling example of the state interferring a 'tad' overly much............but us lot in Britain ain't too far behind the curve - are we?

AGW and recycling............FFS.

Recycling will rule them all, and into darkness bind them!

[apologies to JRR Tolkein].

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am 

I too do not recognise the Country in which I was born, we had more freedom during the war than we have now. The towns were clean, especially after the "Clean Air Act" and public transport worked. Then along came the planners, zoning as in works at this side of town, housing at the other. From then it has been downhill all the way. Yes, in some ways we are better off, up to a point, but our pride, our manners, our knowledge of right and wrong and our education system have all disappeared, never to be revived by the look of things. And all this done by our own politicians who then sold us out to foreigners. And the looting goes on, and on, an on!

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next