Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: The "bounce" fades
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

For what it is worth, the man masquerading as our prime minister is doing relatively well in the polls – according to The Guardian. It has 48 percent of those who responded "thinking" (if that is the right word) that he is doing a good job, against 43 percent who say he is doing a bad one – a net score of plus five.

This compares with a similar poll in June, when he dipped into negative territory for the first time, the score almost reversed with 42 percent saying he was doing a good job, as against 47 percent saying bad, a net score of minus five.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The "bounce" fades
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:12 pm 

Naughty! You shouldn't be working today PDT_Armataz_01_31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

permanentexpat wrote:
Naughty! You shouldn't be working today PDT_Armataz_01_31

I'm not ... it's tomorrow

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 am 

Quote:
Cameron's greatest asset, it would seem, is not "Europe", but the utter uselessness of MiniBoy Ed. It takes remarkable political skill, verging on the genius, to make Cameron look good, but this Miliband has achieved – albeit only by contrast. But in a land of political pygmies, a dwarf can walk tall.

They can remain pygmies and do as Sarkozy does - stand on a box.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:44 am 

I have nothing against little people, I have some amusing ones living in my garden, the only problem is that when they fall down it needs a big bloke to clean up the mess !

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in your house when you started up the computer on Christmas Day,
hope Mrs. EU didn't break anything !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 am 

Quote:
permanentexpat wrote:
Naughty! You shouldn't be working today

I'm not ... it's tomorrow

PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11 PDT_Armataz_02_11

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:35 am 

Good. Normal service has resumed! I wonder what the unions and other Labour persons are thinking when Milliband has such a low poll rating when it is likely that D. Milliband would probably be performing better. But then, who knows if D. Milliband would be performing better? Nobody stands out in any of the major parties.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 am 

Of course, Richard, the most intriguing question is how can anyone actually believe any of them are doing a good job? The mind boggles.........

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:35 am 
Site Admin

nottoobrite wrote:
I have nothing against little people, I have some amusing ones living in my garden, the only problem is that when they fall down it needs a big bloke to clean up the mess !

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in your house when you started up the computer on Christmas Day,
hope Mrs. EU didn't break anything !

One has to have the computer on to stream films ... and what the eye does not see.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]