Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
 Post subject: They just don't get it
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Here we have the luvvies from The Independent describing Hague as "strongly eurosceptic". Not only is the "bubble" a real phenomenon, we see here how the bubble-dwellers use a different language. Some of the words are the same, but they have completely different meanings.

"I've argued for more referendums than almost anybody else, I've argued against the euro more comprehensively than almost anybody else," says Hague. But this is a man strongly in favour of our continued membership of the EU, and author of the fatuous slogan "in Europe but not ruled by Europe".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: They just don't get it
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 pm 

This must be an offensive that is co-ordinated above a single newspaper then because the Telegraph is calling him the same thing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm 

The only sure thing that is going on here, is that the Green Tosser...AKA Queen EUWhore and his fellow travelers are destroying forever any credibility they had.

Don't underestimate just what a total FUBAR this is, the Green Tosser is about to become a dead man walking politically. The level of political ineptitude is truly astounding, only a true EUWhore could be this stupid. He has not only royally pissed off all sceptics forever, but shown how dumb he is to his political foes on the left.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 pm 
Site Admin

Stuart wrote:
This must be an offensive that is co-ordinated above a single newspaper then because the Telegraph is calling him the same thing.

The AFP agency is carrying the same meme ...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/business ... story.html

Must have been on the press handout.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 pm 

I suppose there is the possibility of the penny dropping with MSM and the Politicos ?

Isn't there..???? PDT_Armataz_02_20

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Jazz606 wrote:
I suppose there is the possibility of the penny dropping with MSM and the Politicos ?

Isn't there..???? PDT_Armataz_02_20

Nope ... they are in a parallel universe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:04 pm 

Ah, Hague, the man that wants Turkey in the EU (as does Cameron) and has already stated that there will be no referendum on it.

There as twice as many Turks as there are Polish, but the half the GDP of Poland. Turkey's population has grown from approximately 25 million to approximately 75 million in the last 50 years.

The demographics are a nightmare. Turkey is almost 100% Muslim, we legally allow men up to four wives in the UK and you can claim benefits for all four wives and their offspring. Only the husband needs to be over here, the benefits can then be claimed and paid directly to the family.

Fortunately France and Germany aren't so keen on the idea, but nothing ever stays the same. The man is not a Eurosceptic he is a bloody menace.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm 

Quote:
"I've argued for more referendums than almost anybody else, I've argued against the euro more comprehensively than almost anybody else," says Hague.

'I'm great.' These are the justifications of a child and The Mekon wants to be taken seriously?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:22 pm 

William Hague and the 'wrong idea'. I say this ranks alongside the wrong kind of snow comment we used to get from British Rail!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 pm 

Thanks for your opinion Mr Hague. Now, sod off and do as you're told, like a good little servant.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 pm 

William Hague, the perfect example of the flip-side of the story of the Prodigal Son: even more to be reviled, despised and hated than those who have always been scum-bags like Huhne!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 pm 

If he argued comprehensively against the Euro why did he vote for the Maastricht treaty?

Julian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:21 pm 

Soon the Telegraph will report that The BBc Chairman and The EU President Von Rumpoy are 'strongly eurosceptic'. PDT_Armataz_01_02

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
... Some of the words are the same, but they have completely different meanings ...

Humpty Dumpty Syndrome, and just like dear old Humpty, the current clutch of eggheads are heading for a great fall.

Earlier this evening I saw, juxtaposed, today's Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Sport. The Telegraph carried a front page item on Grooovey Dave's determination to claw back whatever he thinks he can fool us into believing he can claw back from whomever it has been handed to, while the Sport's front page proclaimed 'Gaddafi Was A Woman'. I believe the Sport's story more likely to contain even a nugget of truth.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm 

WilliamGruff wrote:
RAENORTH wrote:
... Some of the words are the same, but they have completely different meanings ...

Humpty Dumpty Syndrome, and just like dear old Humpty, the current clutch of eggheads are heading for a great fall.

Earlier this evening I saw, juxtaposed, today's Daily Telegraph and the Sunday Sport. The Telegraph carried a front page item on Grooovey Dave's determination to claw back whatever he thinks he can fool us into believing he can claw back from whomever it has been handed to, while the Sport's front page proclaimed 'Gaddafi Was A Woman'. I believe the Sport's story more likely to contain even a nugget of truth.

Interestingly, is it a lie if no-one is really expected to believe it? In that sense the Sport story IS more honest. It, after all, isn't part of an attempt to screw anybody over. It's just harmless entertainment not dangerous disinformation.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]