Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
 Post subject: This England of ours
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 am 
Site Admin

There is no dispute over the basic facts of this first story. The police admit them. Essentially, four constables attended a private address, ostensibly to remove a 14-year-old girl from her own mother, asserting that she was in danger of "significant harm".

When the girl did not want to go with the police, they restrained her, handcuffed her, and then forcibly removed her. They then charged her with "assault" - interviewing her without a parent or guardian present, in contravention of the rules – and locked her in the cells for 12 hours.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: This England of ours
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:34 am 

Sorry to nitpick, you might want to add "NOT" to go with the police.

This is really incredible, how the UK govt treats people...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 am 
Site Admin

david200 wrote:
Sorry to nitpick, you might want to add "NOT" to go with the police.

This is really incredible, how the UK govt treats people...

Thanks ... fixed!

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 am 

..and yet, Richard, you refuse to talk of world government, of the Bilderberg, the UN, the G8, of the very powers that are enabling our national identity and culture to be disposed of. Are you a false flag blog?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:46 am 

That is all of a piece with the condemnation of the secrecy of the "family courts" by Mr. Booker. I find it weird that in our Country judges can act in this way. It is not justice they dispense, anything but. But Cameron wants to make adoption easier. I would rather he addressed the secrecy matter and the unholy alliance between judges, police and social workers. Mind you, justice is supposedly handed down from the Monarch, a figure strangely missing from both this and the EU shambles. Where are you ma'am when your subjects need help!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

Tapestry wrote:
..and yet, Richard, you refuse to talk of world government, of the Bilderberg, the UN, the G8, of the very powers that are enabling our national identity and culture to be disposed of. Are you a false flag blog?

I have done many posts about world government ... what I refuse to do is obsess about secret conspiracies ... this is a conspiracy in plain sight. Get used to it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:13 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
However, if there are any happy souls out there who don't think we have a problem, I really would like to share the substances they are on – just for the next week or so.

Lobotomies are reversible!? Yeah?

Fcuk! Quick! The NHS have got to get busy treating about 75% of the population if we're gonna save the country.

By the way, best of luck at the plumber's next week.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm 

Oh dear EdCase your toxophilia is getting the better of you
PDT_Armataz_01_28

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 pm 

There is something both very strange & very worrying about this case. I shall watch it with interest, having had some personal experience of the Family Court/CAFCASS/Social Workers situation; happily to the satisfaction of both my child, (who is slightly older than the girl in this case), & myself PDT_Armataz_01_06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 am 

My ex totally blew up in mediation over access.
She moved out of the area to try & limit access.
She then started swearing at the judge in hearings on access!
This system is fair?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am 

When the girl did not want to go with the police, they restrained her, handcuffed her, and then forcibly removed her. They then charged her with "assault" - interviewing her without a parent or guardian present, in contravention of the rules – and locked her in the cells for 12 hours.

My query is quite simple; Have these policemen been reported to their own superiors for breaking the cardinal rules of the PACE Act? If not, why not?

http://mikecunningham.wordpress.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

grandpa1940 wrote:

My query is quite simple; Have these policemen been reported to their own superiors for breaking the cardinal rules of the PACE Act? If not, why not?

Answer yes ... a formal complaint has been made.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:40 pm 

That is a modicum of good news. However no doubt the police will look at the police and pour a large pail of whitewash over it.
By the way, I noticed that Cameron is wanting to make adoption easier. I would rather he looked into the "secret courts" first and then sort that out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 pm 

Bookers article:- Comments disabled yet again...

I keep praying to win the Euro Lottery monster prize...I promise myself I will fund the Sunday Telegraph to allow Booker to expose some of these vicious cretins to the full glare of the press and let them sue for all they want.

I keep remembering back to when I was the age of who ever the youngster is the subject each week and imagine how I would have felt and behaved in a similar situation, knowing full well the occasion would not have arisen. It all makes me bloody angry... PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]