Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
 Post subject: Conference time
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 am 
Site Admin

Brussels threatens to sue Britain to let in "benefit tourists" - The European Commission has threatened to take legal action against Britain if ministers do not water down rules limiting foreigners' ability to claim benefits.

So says Iain Duncan Smith, the Work and Pensions Secretary in The Failygraph. He adds that the commission's move is part of a "wider movement" by the "unelected and unaccountable" European authorities to extend their power over the UK.

But the story is a pile of horse manure. Yes, the commission has "requested" the UK to end discriminatory conditions on the right to reside as a worker which exclude from certain social benefits nationals from eight of the ten Member States (Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland) that joined the EU in 2004.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Conference time
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 am 

Quote:
However, on the eve of the Tory conference, it is essential that the Tories demonstrate that they are true "eurosceptics", so here we go with a faux eurosceptic story to keep the faithful happy. And they fall for it every time.
Brilliant call, Dr. N!!! We need to get the word out about it: 'every whichway' we can.

We presently have another great opportunity (from a different angle) through the Christian pastor the Iranians plan to execute. We should inundate the Persians with requests for his 'uman rights. Someone over on Cranmer has suggested, further, that we ask our other alien colonists to support that cause. Should they refuse .... they've nailed their colours to the one-way mast, haven't they?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 am 

I reacted and posted on 'a blog' though I was trying to make the wider point - nothing exuding from the EU should be regarded as 'law' here, in effect meaning - we do not have to enact any of the diktats and bollox emanating from corruption central aka: the Berlaymont seraglio.

The old rot about 'legal' this, or we must obey the law of Brussels [FO], just doen't wash in my eyes - the very last thing the 'fat controllers' in Brussels are, is rigorous in the application and adherence to laws and 'legally binding' clauses of their own treatys.

Outlaws making laws - that's the nub of the comedie des Bruxelles.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 am 

One thing always puzzles me, we get lots of these 'Britain faces fines for this, that and the other, if we don't obey another so called 'law' from the EU.
What happens if we don't pay the fines, what are they going to do
Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re this being a party conference season story, totally agree.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am 
Site Admin

robcarter wrote:
One thing always puzzles me, we get lots of these 'Britain faces fines for this, that and the other, if we don't obey another so called 'law' from the EU.
What happens if we don't pay the fines, what are they going to do
Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re this being a party conference season story, totally agree.

We get invaded by the 51st Foot and Mouth.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:54 am 

I wonder if our MPs are bovine enough to catch Foot & Mouth. We'd only have to find a few anti-bodies and we would have to cull the whole herd. PDT_Armataz_01_37 PDT_Armataz_01_37

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 am 

We the below signed make our demand that our political representation and sovereign governmental institutions shall reside solely within the borders of the United Kingdom at the place called the Palace of Westminster. No other institution shall have any power, executive or legislative whatsoever. If the government and parliament of the United Kingdom does not recognise this demand, we the below signed no longer recognise said government and parliament as our legitimate government. We hearby declare that parliament be dissolved and a contitutional convention be conducted to form a new constitution for the United Kingdom that represents the sovereignty of the British people as the sole sovereigns of our nation and restore democracy to ourselves. Elections for a new government will follow the convention which can last for no longer than 6 months.

So signed:

Stuart Noyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 am 

I stopped listening to their fake anti EU outpourings donkey's ago. Told my local Con MP that I had seen through their anti EU charade and would hence forth vote UKIP. His only reply was the patronisng (and no one does patronising better than an MP who has held a safe seat for years) "Well if you do that you'll only split 'our' vote and get Labour back in". I pointed out that it made no difference whether it was Labour or the Cons/Lib Dumbs who polished the seats with their arses in the Commons as long as the EU made the legislation that has a totally negative effect on our lives. I did not get the usual Christmas card that year from my most respected now ex member of parliament.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:16 am 

SandyRham wrote:
I wonder if our MPs are bovine enough to catch Foot & Mouth. We'd only have to find a few anti-bodies and we would have to cull the whole herd. PDT_Armataz_01_37 PDT_Armataz_01_37

I think Foot IN Mouth would be more appropriate for those tossers…

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:30 am 

Odd isn't it? Europe is a banned topic at the Tory conference yet they can't stop mentioning the subject before the conference has even got going.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am 

There was more of this 'EU ignorance' in evidence on last nights Question Time with the first questions about the raising of speed limits and the demise of the Euro.

Caroline Flint a former European Minister was unaware that the increase in the speed limit was a European initiative which says a lot for the quality of our ministers. Grant Schapps (self satisfied little sod) was also unaware and was waiting on 'consultation'. The Libdim chairman was equally dim.

Oborne was also on the panel being rude but not getting in the killer blows about the EU and the Euro. I switched off half way through. The audience were mostly anti EU, but were also ill informed. Too prepared to accept what the idiots on the panel say.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:12 am 

Robertm wrote:
Oborne was also on the panel being rude but not getting in the killer blows about the EU and the Euro

You did didn't hear him praising Ed Miliband then, true, praised EM, it was the only time Caroline Flint kept her mouth shut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm 

rosie wrote:
Robertm wrote:
Oborne was also on the panel being rude but not getting in the killer blows about the EU and the Euro
You did didn't hear him praising Ed Miliband then, true, praised EM, it was the only time Caroline Flint kept her mouth shut.
Tee hee.
Did he say Mr Miliband "has the makings of a truly great prime minister", perhaps?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 pm 

The bovine herd which treks to the annual conference of the Conservative Party falls for the same trick every time because they are stupid.

Read this: it really is taking the p*ss. Word to the CIA - please stop before more people find you out.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/iran-cia- ... d=14632504

This is the 'in-flight' magazine of al-qaeda for the English-language market.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]