Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: A vast criminal conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm 
Site Admin

For reasons which I cannot at this moment divulge, I am able to say with absolute confidence that the practice we have been reporting - of bailiffs charging for "work" which they have not carried out – is now formally accepted by the police as a potential criminal offence under the Fraud Act 2006.

But, as an added and unexpected bonus, we are also told that anyone involved in this practice could face charges of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation, possessing articles for use in fraud and making or supplying articles used in fraud.

Where this gets really interesting is that the prime responsibility for the conduct of bailiffs who are collecting council debt remains with the council. The bailiffs are only the agents, and councils are fully liable for the actions of those agents. They cannot walk away … the responsibility is a matter of law.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A vast criminal conspiracy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:22 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
For reasons which I cannot at this moment divulge, I am able to say with absolute confidence that the practice we have been reporting - of bailiffs charging for "work" which they have not carried out – is now formally accepted by the police as a potential criminal offence under the Fraud Act 2006.

But, as an added and unexpected bonus, we are also told that anyone involved in this practice could face charges of conspiracy to commit fraud by false representation, possessing articles for use in fraud and making or supplying articles used in fraud.

Where this gets really interesting is that the prime responsibility for the conduct of bailiffs who are collecting council debt remains with the council. The bailiffs are only the agents, and councils are fully liable for the actions of those agents. They cannot walk away … the responsibility is a matter of law.

View full article here

PDT_Armataz_01_37 PDT_Armataz_01_37

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:29 pm 

Good grief - they really are feral aren't they. PDT_Armataz_02_28

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 pm 

I wonder why plod now formally accept that this is a crime under the Fraud Act?

Nothing to do with being an accomplice to conspiracy because of the 'plod precept'

half a crown sixpence PDT_Armataz_01_05

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 pm 

Excelent work. I fired off my FOI request to my local council Stroud a couple of days ago. Lets see what comes back.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm 

A stunning result, Dr North. The Lone Hunter strikes again. Beautiful. :lol:

Congratulations.

How much are people paying for MSM so-called investigative journalism and what have they achieved?

In particular, I bet the BBC's Banana Panorama and Poodle Watch Dog programmes wouldn't have taken a second glance even if you'd have shoved the evidence right up their noses.

I'm delighted for you. I bet it feels real good to have done this — to have done it to them. Ooh, I envy you what must be that very warm feeling. :)

In fact, never mind fuel prices this year, you're generating all the warmth you need internally, and we're here basking in the glow too. Everyone's a winner! So many thanks for that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

PeterMG wrote:
Excelent work. I fired off my FOI request to my local council Stroud a couple of days ago. Lets see what comes back.

Good to see the net closing .... :)

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm 

When I first started reading your articles on this matter I was immediately reminded of a historical similarity,and w/this news that the councils are taking a slice,I see confirmation that that old saw about history repeating itself is oh so true.

Back when the Romans first started setting up Provinces,the Senate would set an amount the Province would pay in taxes. Then they'd sell off commissions to "tax farmers" who would collect whatever taxes they could squeeze. Any amount over what they had contracted to pay the Government they could keep. Massive bribes would be paid by the tax farmers to get-and keep-their contracts,and when the local populace would revolt,the Roman Army would be called in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:23 pm 

Confirmation of the best choice in initial targetting; the results, so far, being far better than hoped/expected.
Greatly done, Richard & Co....it seems that most UK commenters are now submittimg FOI requests; let's hope this trend is being picked up by irregular visitors to EURef & the snowballing takes off with a vengeance. Don't anyone let go now you«ve got your teeth firmly clamped PDT_Armataz_01_36

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm 

Quote:
"Increasing our income will help cover costs and pay for the services we provide and this is an innovative way of meeting the funding challenge we face with absolutely no impact on the vast majority of our residents".

One of Mr. Silverio's associates and close advisors a, 'capo regime' then, also had some further pearls to impart.

He then went on to say; "the council has one or two other ideas, Al Capone favoured some very interesting revenue raising ideas, bootlegging booze, prostitution, protection rackets and loan sharking are all now been actively considered and explored, we are conducting rigorous public opinion surveys - wiv some of da boys".

Who then make people an offer, he said that; "they can't refuse - ho ho!"

And, "all this is being done, with a view to diversifying our revenue streams."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:46 pm 

These grasping scum could teach Tony Soprano a thing or two. I so hope they end up doing a Poulson. Corruption in local government? The very thought! Anyone who has ever had any dealings with these krill knows it goes on; knowing it and proving it are two different things, but I think you may have joined up some of the dots. Here's hoping, at any rate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm 

Coincidence or what.

Just finished speaking with Daughter in Law, and she was telling me that Bailiffs, Rundells, have been to their house demanding £552 & £778 for unpaid council tax, my son was in bed after finishing work, he opened the door and there they were, the Bailiffs, he told them they had the wrong person, they wouldn't listen, left the paperwork and gave him two days to pay, if he didn't they'd be back with the police for forced entry and take their pick of their possessions, oh they said they'd been twice before, with a van, they hadn't, nor had they put any paperwork through the door. They don't owe any CT, all paid up to date. My son 'phoned Thurrock council, where he lives, and they said it was nothing to do with them, turns out it was Thanet Council, to do with a place in Ramsgate. He 'phoned and asked why bailiffs (Rundells) were sent to his house for CT from Ramsgate, he doesn't live there never has, the woman he spoke to at Thanet Council was a first class pig and wouldn't listen, insisted he owed the money and what did he expect her to do and put the 'phone down. He contacted the CEO of Thanet Council by e-mail, within an hour she 'phoned him and apologised and said she'd contacted Rundells and sorted it out. He asked how was it that someone miles away, who'd never lived in Ramsgate could have the Bailiffs set on them. It seems to work like this at Thanet, the person who owes the CT has the same name as my son so they pulled up all those with the same name and stuck in a pin, my son was the one they chose.

I told my son to e-mail the CEO and get it in writing that it's been sorted, not to take a 'phone call from the council on trust.

BTW: The papers they left had the amounts written in pen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 pm 

MY FOI query was confirmed as being received by my local bunch a week ago.

I am awaiting their reply with scarcely-bated breath!

http://mikecunningham.wordpress.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 pm 

Wow! This is amazing, I guess that tumble weed noise is the MSM ignoring the hurricane.
Maybe being linked by the daily mail will help give this the coverage it deserves.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 pm 

Quote:

Cracking stuff, Gromit :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 42 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next