Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: And Plan B is?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Call me Dave said he was going to repeal the Human Rights Act. That was one of his many lies ... but now he has to deal with this. So, what's your plan B, Dave?

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: And Plan B is?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 pm 

He'll do what is least costly to himself; since lies are cheap, that would be my guess.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm 

Ha ha ha, nice one Richard, "....what's your plan B, Dave?"
.....as if there was ever a plan A!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

ikbenengels wrote:
Ha ha ha, nice one Richard, "....what's your plan B, Dave?"
.....as if there was ever a plan A!

Vee alvays haff ze plan ... Dummkopf!

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm 

There are always at least two means of getting rid of really bad, unreformable undesirables; the first is overt & in this case is now clearly a non-starter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm 

If Scumoron had any balls, he'd simply do what the Frogs do when they dont like a EUrinal decision - namely ignore it! Likely outcome? - gold-plated acquiescence, of course.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm 

They should both be doing twenty years in jail, which will give Dave enough time to thunk up plan b. Anyway, what's up with "assisting" them to another country, here's a ticket for a neighbouring country say Ethiopia or Kenya, you can go there or stay in jail here, if you come back, it's straight back to jail again.

They came to the UK without permission and then claimed asylum, so they can do the same with all but two of the worlds 190 countries.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm 

Ian E.
Agreed: but we all know that it will never happen.
One could, of course, make the existence of 'undesirables' here even more unpleasant than the purported unpleasantries that await them in their lands of provenance.
All the force of whatever of our own law we have left should be applied.
And, unless my reasoning has become fuzzy in my dotage, isn't an illegal entrant to this country technically an invader? If so, then it is our duty to repel him & send him packing.
Oh!...and fuck the EU.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm 

Is a failed asylum seeker returned to their place of origin or just the nation of origin? There are other places in Somalia they could be deposited at.

At some point the issue of human rights must cease to be so nebulous as these cases. Mogadishu isn't the only place in Somalia. Does the ruling authorities in Somlia have any kind of warrant for these people and a wish to mistreat them? If not then send them back. The claims of persecution have been determined to be unfounded so send them back. There is no guarantee they will be mistreated by anyone but the court seems to expect there must be a guarantee of no mistreatment before deportation.

Like the prisoner voting case this looks to me like another instance of an incompetent defence put forward by HMG. They rested their case on the Somalis being bad 'uns when it should surely have been there is no proven threat to the pair - as the evidence cited by the court itself details - parts of Somalia are much lower threat than the worst parts of Mogadishu. Article 3 is "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." It is not at all certain that being returned to Somalia is or would result in any of those.

From the Independent article:
Quote:
The judges concluded that the general level of violence in Mogadishu "was of sufficient intensity to pose a real risk of treatment in breach of Article 3 to anyone in the capital".
But Article 3 doesn't confer a duty on Britain to pre-empt a potential breach in a foreign country.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm 

Most of us have worked out that Dave is a busted flush, a sort of posh John Major. PDT_Armataz_01_41

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm 

Like increasing fuel poverty for those who have paid into the system all their lives .....and indeed fought for it I assert that we need a massive ramping up of these cases/issues.......and it must be RAPID.........

In fact, we must put on planes and boats to go and pick them up at their home ports and not in any way go through the charade of any formal/legalised process in 'processing' their cases.....Just a passport and money and off you go sir. We should have a fast-track for those who like raping children and old ladies and just murder generally...We could advertise for those at their home-ports and make it clear they have full amnesty (Just get HMQ to rubber stamp a few tens of thousands of relevant pardons etc....after all she gave royal assent for all the prior acts of parliament that put us in this position to begin with so whats the difference other than candor?)........

And we must bail out the banks even more generously in the next 18 months (it's going to happen in any event and I don't want to hear it's for the good of 'stability' etc....what the fu*k does that phrase mean anyway?...'stability'?.....it makes no comment on 'fairness' or 'justice' when you really look at it).

And increase the platinum-plated pensions of all our parliamentarians....and pay.

And the poor must be made to pay for it......

Must happen as quickly as possible.

I am being serious and with good reason.

I predict that in even many centuries hence the 'West', whatever one takes that to mean, will only be talked about in reverential tones around the globe lest we are roused to anger again.

It is little realised that democracies go to war far more frequently than tyrannies.

We are this nice and tolerant and forgiving because we are none of those things ultimately and existentially.

Those in charge currently are just too stupid to realise it.......They think they are atoning for the sins of our fathers when they, from my most ignorant viewpoint, are actually increasing the risks of another holocaust (and I do not want to see that but my own twisted perception can see it apporaching).

How can black become so manifestly white in this fashion?. Orwell would feel completely out of his depth.

As always I would be grateful for views if any. Supportive is nice too but not essential.

All I'm really talking about here is tough-love.

Nothing more.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 am 

I love that notion that the "authorities" didn't send them back to their "unsafe" homeland, because it was not safe for them...

But in doing so, they were making this country unsafe for us...

Surely, or am I being particularly dense here, OUR government's primary duty is to defend our property rights, which means providing a defence force to protect us from unwanted attack, and a police force to protect us from those who would like to infringe our rights at home.

Forgive me if I am missing something here.

Shouldn't they be attending to "plan A" first?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am 

If we make this country less safe for dangerous immigrant criminals than their own, our continental masters will insist upon their deportation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 am 

Quote:
If we make this country less safe for dangerous immigrant criminals than their own, our continental masters will insist upon their deportation.
...says Aurelian
Life's not like that though. Life is like two spouses arguing pettily where the same whinges are always countered with, "Ah!, but that's different!"
Were that it was otherwise.
As a friend on another blog remarks: "Life's a beach." PDT_Armataz_02_11

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am 

You should change the heading to read

Britain cannot deport immigrant criminals say dangerous foreign judges

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next