Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Over the top
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

Sepp Blatter, the Fifa president, addressed the media in Zurich this afternoon and insisted that Fifa was not in a crisis. "Crisis? What is a crisis?" he said. "We're not in a crisis". And to make his point, he also emphasised that there would be no investigation into the decision to award the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.

And that took the first 20 minutes of the BBC main evening news. In fact, it was still going on when I turned off the TV. Even if this was vaguely important (international football corrupt, shock!), we see once again the MSM unable to act proportionately, obsessed by specific issues and unable to see the news in the round, much less report it.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Over the top
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:40 pm 

History is about to be made. The European Revolution has started.

http://youtu.be/7HRWO_70eQg YESTERDAY - TRAFALGAR SQUARE. They won't stop now and the MSM still aren't reporting it.

Shame on them!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:04 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
And that took the first 20 minutes of the BBC main evening news.

It was the same on Radio 4's "PM" programme: "And now it's eleven minutes past five," the presenter said, as they finished their initial report on this oh so important event. I was absolutely raging and my BP was off the dial listening to their cack. The only consolation with R4 as against the TV is I don't see their bloody hands waving. (I wonder if they wave their hands in the radio studio?)

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:32 pm 

Sepp Blatter sounds like a euphemism for the sort of distracting nonsense that authorised media put out on a bad news day. I predict that sepp blatter will be entered in the 11th edition of the OED as both a noun and a verb. v, intr: to deny an obvious state of affairs with such apparent nonchalance that no one can believe one is serious, gerund: sepp blattering, examp: He's so full of shit he's sepp blattering; n: a statement so obviously untrue that not even the village idiot, or constable, believes it to be true. examp: oh that's just a load of old sepp blatter.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:36 pm 

PS: Blatter may have been influenced by 'Sunny' Jim Callaghan, a British entertainer less popular than Max Bygraves.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

WilliamGruff wrote:
Sepp Blatter sounds like a euphemism for the sort of distracting nonsense that authorised media put out on a bad news day. I predict that sepp blatter will be entered in the 11th edition of the OED as both a noun and a verb. v, intr: to deny an obvious state of affairs with such apparent nonchalance that no one can believe one is serious, gerund: sepp blattering, examp: He's so full of shit he's sepp blattering; n: a statement so obviously untrue that not even the village idiot, or constable, believes it to be true. examp: oh that's just a load of old sepp blatter.

Interesting that Blatta orientalis is a cockroach ... not a lot of difference!!

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
... Interesting that Blatta orientalis is a cockroach ... not a lot of difference!!

That is disgusting!

I can tolerate most things, entophobia I will not accept. You are obviously a bigot who is incapable of accepting the contribution cockroaches have made to international football.

I'm off to write a letter to The Guardian immediately.

Sickening. I feel physically sickened by your disgusting entophobia and when I can find the number for Carter Ruck you'll be sorry.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:55 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
... Interesting that Blatta orientalis is a cockroach ... not a lot of difference!!

Blatta Sepsis?

Or Blatta Faeces faecis

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm 

I don't know about BBC News but certainly on ITV they devoted about 5 minutes to the fact that Cheryl Cole was to be no longer a judge on American X Factor. I presume it was on BBC too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 pm 

Or, LMFAO: Chavspeak for dogshit: examp: 'maeyind, yiuew facking divvy chat, don't step in vat sepp bla''er', or: 'Oi! Fack orf! Orhh fackin' 'ell! Sondreen (or ridiculous name of your choice - make it up, their mothers do), ve fackin' dorgs jes sepp blattered on ve fackin' se''ee. Fackin' 'ell, cant.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 pm 

Prof. Henry Higgins would be proud of you :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am 

SandyRham wrote:
Prof. Henry Higgins would be proud of you :lol:

Higgins was a fraud; he bought his degree in Bombay and his chair in B&Q.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 am 

SueJameson wrote:
History is about to be made. The European Revolution has started.

http://youtu.be/7HRWO_70eQg YESTERDAY - TRAFALGAR SQUARE. They won't stop now and the MSM still aren't reporting it.

Shame on them!

Sorry but I don't get it. What is the revolution FOR!
Anyone can have a revolution against something but it Has to be FOR something!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 am 

Of course when we, the English, ran FIFA up to 1970 we kept the third world nations as just that (refusing them places in The World Cup Finals).
Further in 1966 we ensured the referee in the quarter-final of England v Argentina sent off the Argentinian captain for speaking to him in Spanish, a language he did not understand. Thus the 11 Englishmen beat the 10 Argentinians by a 1-0 margin AND amazingly the Argentnians felt cheated.
In the semi-finals we allowed the English manager to switch the venue of the match from Liverpool to London at the last minute because he thought it would give England a better chance of winning, and causing the Portugese team to hastily catch a train from Liverpool to London where the England team was based, just in time to get on the pitch. We thus won 2-1 and the Portugese felt cheated and that FIFA was corrupt (which as we then ran it was an impossible notion).
In the Final, Fifa (run by us) picked match officials who did not like Germans. At 2-2, the Russian linesman awarded a goal to us (despite it clearly not crossing the goal line) and then another when our supporters had already invaded the pitch. The Germans believed FIFA (run by us) was bent. Ridiculous.
Of course after 1970 when a Brazilian edged out our English FIFA boss in a vote, we have alleged FIFA has become corrupt from being previously a paragon of virtue and integrity under our stewardship.
It is incredible that many nations do not see us as we see ourselves.
The fact that we (including the delegation led by David Cameron cheered on by The BBC) were not awarded the 2018 World Cup by the corrupt FIFA is clear evidence that they are corrupt. Any suggestion that the 11 to 20 minutes on each BBC bulletin concerning FIFA corruption is sour grapes, a sign we are unforgiving bad losers, is nonsense.
Every BBC decision on news content is both wise and just. PDT_Armataz_01_24

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 am 

Jonathan.

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether FIFA is bent or not!, Their theft is as naught when compared with the thefts by the Greenoids & other self interest groups!

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next