Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: An invitation
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Now that it is up and running, the Independent Political Bloggers site can accept up to 100 authors. We are now two, which means the system can accept another 98.

This blog, I feel, should be a joint property, and I would be more than happy to register any other independent political blogger on the site. If anyone wants to drop me a note from the "contact" link, smoke signals or whatever, I'll send you an e-mail and get the process moving.

I'm also thinking of doing a blogger-a-day feature: 200 words description, a screen grab of the site, and a link. Anyone who fancies kicking it off, send me their 200 words and I'll post it (subject to all the usual caveats) on EURef and the IPB site.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: An invitation
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 am 

Plenty of us could manage an article or two though maybe not the stamina or dedication required for a regular blog. How about a home for guests? High standards to be maintained, of course, not just any old rubbish.

Post subject: Re: An invitation
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Mosquito wrote:
Plenty of us could manage an article or two though maybe not the stamina or dedication required for a regular blog. How about a home for guests? High standards to be maintained, of course, not just any old rubbish.

I reckon with 100 authors, if everyone did one post every three months, that would average out one a day ... but the idea it that it should become a noticeboard ... or whatever its owners want it to become.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]