Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The politics of the nursery
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

The revelation that the idiot Cameron bases his aid policy on having listened to Bob Geldolf on "Live Aid", when he was an 18-year-old, is staggering in its implications. Because a fatuous teenager listened to an etiolated pop star spouting gibberish, the British people now have to find £8.5 billion this year, rising to £12.5 billion by 2014.

But the fantastic stupidity of this comes home when we read via Booker that, despite the latest tax rises, the £10 billion the government had to borrow last month was the highest ever April figure on record.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The politics of the nursery
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm 

Quote:
"And yes, it is the politics of the nursery – but it is backed by brutal force. Try not giving Dave his money and see how far you get."

You got that in one Richard!

And, therein lies a bigger point, you see if you are a serial offender you are allowed Carte Blanche but if you do not pay your taxes and even if you are the most chaste and law abiding citizen under heaven and on God's earth; "if yer don' pay yer taxes son - you will be dealt with", you'll feel the full force of the law.

Keeping the masses at bay and obedient is the way, cowing the plebeians - in the DDR they knew this well - many of the Eastern German's techniques are, have been incorporated into the new [EUSSR] order - make no mistake about it, when the Europol Stasi [diversity, equality, and multikulti filth] is off the ground, then truly we will be living under a new European reign - a federal state terror - YOU WILL OBEY. PDT_Armataz_01_33

On Cameron, 'Peter Pan' will not grow up but again, the power behind the throne is at work here too, "liberal consciences must be assuaged" and in true bleeding heart liberal tradition -
"the bloody people will pay for our hypocritical sanctimony!"

________________________________________________________________________________________
“Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:44 pm 

I am surprised Cameron had time to visit the G8 meeting. He seems to be so occupied these days. Now, I wouldn't dream of mistrusting the
PM's Office but wouldn't it have been nice if just one journalist had asked what other charities the PM had stepped down from.

If he doesn't like a charity, why can't he be man to say so. What a w-nker!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 pm 

Quote:
The revelation that the idiot Cameron bases his aid policy on having listened to Bob Geldolf on "Live Aid", when he was an 18-year-old, is staggering in its implications. Because a fatuous teenager listened to an etiolated pop star spouting gibberish, the British people now have to find £8.5 billion this year, rising to £12.5 billion by 2014.

I don't believe him. He is making an excuse that superficially sounds okay (especially to his peers) but crumbles with even the slightest investigation. I think he has said something to try and shut people up rather than it being the driving force behind the decision. He is saying it because he can get away with saying it.

But if you do take it at face value; Who elected Bob Geldof? Nobody. So why is an elected member of parliament chosen by his peers to be Prime Minister doing the perceived bidding of Bob Geldof? It highlights the major lack of accountability at the heart of our form of democracy. Geldof could just as easily be The UN, or The IMF, or The Bank for International Settlements.

Dave has said something utterly ludicrous. There is no good interpretation to it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 pm 

How apposite that today, my Urban Dictionary gives me this:
Quote:

May 29: reality challenged

(adj.) being in a state in which one is utterly and completely unable to distinguish fact from fiction, and is thus obviously and undeniably full of shit.
Most politicians are reality challenged. So are a number of attorneys, as well as most people living in Hollywood.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
Because a fatuous teenager listened to an etiolated pop star spouting gibberish, the British people now have to find £8.5 billion this year, rising to £12.5 billion by 2014.

Once again, you have increased my vocabulary. Not sure I'll ever be able to use it, but I always welcome a new word.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:58 pm 

Quote:
If he doesn't like a charity, why can't he be man to say so. What a w-nker!

How right you are, being an Eton fop, he was probably ever skilled in these techniques, indeed he now surrounds himself with similar, old ways die hard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:17 pm 

But since Dave is in power, and has his armoured cars, his men in blue uniforms and machine guns, his gated community and armed guards, he can afford to ignore the unwashed masses who are forced to pay his bills. ... Bit different from the shirtsleeves and bicycle, innit? PDT_Armataz_01_06

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:20 pm 

Quote:
What a w-nker!

Maybe not, his fag did it for him at Eton and then he moved spermlessly on to focus groups.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

SandyRham wrote:
Quote:
What a w-nker!

Maybe not, his fag did it for him at Eton and then he moved spermlessly on to focus groups.

ooooch .... PDT_Armataz_02_11

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm 

gareth wrote:
Quote:

I don't believe him. He is making an excuse that superficially sounds okay (especially to his peers) but crumbles with even the slightest investigation. I think he has said something to try and shut people up rather than it being the driving force behind the decision. He is saying it because he can get away with saying it.

I think you are probably right and he's working on the principle that if you are caught doing something unpopular, it's far better to have even a laughable excuse than to say nothing, or worse come out with, "I did it because I felt like it", or "I did it because it was to my advantage and I thought I'd get away with it. The only regrets I have are of being caught".

It is clear that he's far more interested in appearing a big wheel to other politicians and tranzi folk than spending our money wisely. If we don't like it, so what? It isn't as if the other major parties are offering anything different or even criticising him, so this is another area where GEs make no difference at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:55 pm 

I've sent a link to my MP, Mr Osborne. It won't do any good, but at least he can't say he didn't know.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:04 pm 

"Try not giving Dave his money and see how far you get."

Starve the beast.
C'mon lads, stop simply handing over your dosh, be bloody awkward, you know its the right thing to do.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 pm 

Did you hear the way the BBC reported it ?
The spiv did it because he is a principled character who`s word is his bond (referendum ?) whilst the other G* leaders abandon their morals .

Not -The others reasses the situation and modify or change policies in the light of recent events , and the spiv is unable to adapt .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:56 pm 

I think this is the rub. He still thinks Geldoph is cool, trendy, popular with the crowds and with the youth.
The reality is that Cameron is 20 to 26 years out of date even here.
Some may think Cameron has an intention, even a plan, of fighting on for another election in 2014 or 2015.
But maybe Cameron only wanted to be PM for two years. Maybe he thinks that in these days of modern politics that 2 years is quite a good innings before moving on to some Lordship and Directorships of Banks. Let George take over for his election campaign run in.
If so, he is on course for this. 2 years and out. Perchance to spend some time in The House of Lords with Bob Geldoph. PDT_Armataz_01_24

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next