Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Good news for once
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

For once, we are able to tell a good news story in the Booker column, with the determination of an immigration tribunal which has permitted Epeli Uluilakeba "Pex" to stay in this country. This is the story we covered in February, with an update and then again in March, with a further reference later in the month.

Hero of the hour was Elaine Laga, a widow from Kidderminster who lost her son in an Army Land Rover accident. It was she that masterminded the campaign to save Pex from deportation and, without her intervention, I am pretty sure the outcome would have been very different. With the generosity of EURef and Sunday Telegraph readers, who delivered some very necessary cash at exactly the right moment. With the further assistance of Veterans Aid – the only services charity worth a light (please don't start me on the British Legion) – Pex was pulled back from the brink.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Good news for once
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm 

Thanks for that...made my day PDT_Armataz_01_34

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:18 pm 

Quote:
... Fox ... a low-life, totally unprincipled politician who would do anything for political gain.

Isn't this tautology?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm 

Ian E wrote:
Quote:
... Fox ... a low-life, totally unprincipled politician who would do anything for political gain.

Isn't this tautology?

PDT_Armataz_01_34

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

Ian E wrote:
Quote:

Isn't this tautology?

With Liam Fox, yes ... but he is world class.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 pm 

A good result. But then I like cases being determined on their merit. What I object to is mass immigration for ideological purposes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:43 pm 

But the Telegraph is also covering the type of heavyweight important news issues of the type which built their world class reputation.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... sq-content :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 am 
Site Admin

Jonathan wrote:
But the Telegraph is also covering the type of heavyweight important news issues of the type which built their world class reputation.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/colu ... sq-content :lol:

And 107 comments ... so there is a constituency there ... dragging in the Womens Own readers.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 am 

Yet we positively encourage hordes of those who both hate us and will conspire to do harm to come to us. When then proven to have done harm cannot be deported.

To take it further, when anyone protests that they have not been dealt with one comes under overt attack as a racist or some other ist that suits the purpose.

This man actually did fight FOR us and he has to jump through all that he has. He should have been given an automatic right to a passport. Dont get me started on the Ghurka issue........

Is it just me or is there a genuine elemental fury afoot at the dry-reaming?

In the distant future I would just love to know how historians are going to term the 'correction' that is going to occur in the near.

My money is on 'the great cull' or similar.

To be discussed in reverential tones only and commemorated in depictions on stained glass in the buildings of what will then constitute the religion of the day (and not only by the random sheets of it of former cities which will constitute the hard hallmarks of that 'great cull').

All completely predictable, avoidable yet inevitable.

I despair.

I'm not condoning/wishing or, for that matter, condemning.

Just prophesising.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:21 am 

thejones wrote:
Yet we positively encourage hordes of those who both hate us and will conspire to do harm to come to us. When then proven to have done harm cannot be deported.

To take it further, when anyone protests that they have not been dealt with one comes under overt attack as a racist or some other ist that suits the purpose.

And yet they still choose to ignore it. You only have to look at the number of comments on this Telegraph article. Published on Friday at 8:10pm for the Saturday print edition, at the time of posting at 7:20am Sunday, it already has 858 comments.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... alism.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 am 

Very good news - What a great outcome.

I was please to donate and recieved a personal reply from Elaine Laga.

Fox once agan has proved he is a disgusting lowlife.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:50 am 

RoadHog wrote:
thejones wrote:

And yet they still choose to ignore it. You only have to look at the number of comments on this Telegraph article. Published on Friday at 8:10pm for the Saturday print edition, at the time of posting at 7:20am Sunday, it already has 858 comments.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... alism.html

Mark Steyn on multiculti

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:26 pm 

1. Great news. I sent a small donation to his campaign.

2. thejones posted 'To be discussed in reverential tones only and commemorated in depictions on stained glass in the buildings of what will then constitute the religion of the day (and not only by the random sheets of it of former cities which will constitute the hard hallmarks of that 'great cull').'

Er . . I hate to point out that mosques do not have stained glass windows in them ! In fact mosques usually have very small window areas. It gives less 'target area' for all the irate 'locals' to throw bricks at. In fact the window area of mosques compared to the number of people using the mosque is probably below the Building Regs threshold for natural illumination and ventilation. However Mosques never comply with Building Regs and no enforcement action ever happens.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:43 pm 

Ivan

Forgive me but I didn't make that as clear as I should have...

I was alluding to Christian churches or the generic equivalent and even then when they are themselves artifacts.

The 'historians' reference is in the far future.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:15 pm 

Quote:
In fact mosques usually have very small window areas.

Like forts??

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next