Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Global government
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:22 am 
Site Admin

This is from the Financial Times, which goes on to tell us that the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision agreed last year to tighten the definition of capital and require all banks to maintain core tier one capital equal to 7 percent of their assets, adjusted for risk.

But, the newspaper blithely tells us, "it is up to national regulators and the European Commission to implement the rules", adding that a regulator involved in the Basel process said that if the two exceptions stand "it would be a violation of the global agreement" and would undermine the international effort to make banks safer.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Global government
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:46 am 

My understanding, however limited, is that the Soros' & Strongs of this World, don't want a Global government per sé but Global governance. Subtle difference.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 am 

Let me see if I've got this right: An international conspiracy of bankers undermines banking at the national level and then calls for international oversight of national banks. Is that about right?

I do not believe it. They made it so easy for me to mortgage my great great grandchildren's futures so that I can pay my council tax today that I cannot accept your allegations, and nor can my great great grandchildren (I reserve the right to commit them to slavery even though they are not responsible or accountable for my actions).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:42 am 

WilliamGruff wrote:
Let me see if I've got this right: An international conspiracy of bankers undermines banking at the national level and then calls for international oversight of national banks. Is that about right?

I do not believe it. They made it so easy for me to mortgage my great great grandchildren's futures so that I can pay my council tax today that I cannot accept your allegations, and nor can my great great grandchildren (I reserve the right to commit them to slavery even though they are not responsible or accountable for my actions).

As I understand it, (and my understanding will probably be incomplete,) The Democrats in the USA effectively forced banks to loan to people who would never be able to repay. These loans were guarantored by Fannie & Freddy. These loans were then repackaged as derivatives and sold on as sound investments.
So no international conspiracy there?
All over the World, credit was made too easy, Crash from that is inevitable. Was it the banks? Who knows?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:42 am 

Quote:
It will also allow some banks to continue to issue hybrid capital - preference shares and other debt-like instruments
Anyone remember the South Sea Bubble?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 am 
DaveEvans wrote:
WilliamGruff wrote:

As I understand it, (and my understanding will probably be incomplete,) The Democrats in the USA effectively forced banks to loan to people who would never be able to repay. These loans were guarantored by Fannie & Freddy. These loans were then repackaged as derivatives and sold on as sound investments.
So no international conspiracy there?
All over the World, credit was made too easy, Crash from that is inevitable. Was it the banks? Who knows?

That my incomplete understanding too.

I heard it was peanut carter who started the all that fquit social-engineering bollocks and forced it on the banks, the smarter element of which reacted by parcelling up the crap and dumping it on 'investors'. Some stupid cnut had to end up holding it. And he did, most likely in his piss-poor, whitey 401(k) pension pot.

The bankers certainly aren't blameless but the real villains here have got off scot-free so far.

People like carter and his ilk should be strung up for the damage they've done. I would like to see Bliar and Brown publicly executed for their social engineering too. It's a long list.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:40 am 

It's true, the 'old-boy network' is alive and kicking [world OB network - keep it in the family] and includes telling the world what to do, how do the Chinese get along with that - or are they already on board?

Soros, a name mentioned above, he has a finger in just about every pie and he ain't full of the milk of human kindness either, no, he's part of the make a few shillings and then join the club and then get to tell the world what to do.
However having a place at the top of the table in the 'new world order' is not because of an excess of intellect, just an excess of money......what we've got here..........is failure...failure - an inability to use the 'old grey matter'.

It's all going so well!!

Their great plans [by our new ruling class] - the Islamic world is stirring, stirred up by 71 years of post war meddling and maintaining, in power, genocidal despots.
This had two very unfortunate effects: it kept the people in abject poverty and made millions of Muslims - anti western hating potential bombers.
Our elite's answer by way of apology, is to let 'em all come over here, hence causing even more tension - you see in the elite's world two wrongs make a right - NO, two wrongs = civil war, like northern Ireland but on a bigger European-wide scale.

Carter [and American democrat/left leaning bleeding hearts] was/were, not only a problem in America, during the seventies and back from the sixties banks [American and European] lent billions to post colonial African countries.
In the hope [forlorn] that these new nations would regenerate and reform themselves in an idealistic - Afro-European-isation of their moribund economies - a true spirit of giving money [not their money naturally] - funny money and it all went west, the massively onerous debt repayment imposed upon these impoverished nations further crippled them......... and the response was - or the answer?
Yep, international AID [ha ha] - More [of our] money down the drain - giving is good, helping the poor is good, even better: KEEPING THE POOR, POOR IS GREAT!
.......And,of course all the monies went into the hands of the African ruling despots and elites and we are where we are now, "as you sow, so shall ye reap!", as the good book avers - that's what you end up with. if these 'world engineering' dickheads are allowed to do what they do.

Along similar lines of logic, Greece is unable to default and float it's own currency - it's only real option - because, it's not in the world elitist plans - so the people riot and eventually will starve, the media shut down debate and Greek riots are not now shown in the media of other more supine European nations.

So the kfuc up just gets worse -ask DSK.

Didn't you know it? Yes!! They have a direct line to God, what they don't have, is a divine answer.

In the same vein.
This guy [t**t] knows, these [world bankers etc] people are more powerful than God, AGW another perfect example of 'world government science'.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 am 

DaveEvans wrote:

No, these policies primarily came into force under George Bush and had approval of all globalists in both parties.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 am 

Quote:
No, these policies primarily came into force under George Bush

Not sure our Americans friends will agree with that. :lol:
I'm sure Bagua will explain better than I.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:15 am 

therewaslight wrote:
DaveEvans wrote:

No, these policies primarily came into force under George Bush and had approval of all globalists in both parties.

I believe they came in under Clinton, Bush just carried on at a faster pace.

I read somewhere last week that Bush did say he was wrong, so that's alright then.

The G20 or is it 8, have proposed that all us rich countries give billions to restart the economies of the arab spring, the USA has pledged £20 billion, C & C will have to outdo that and pledge more.

When will this largesse of our money stop.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 am 

Rosie is correct, they did come in under Clintoon......GW unfortunately did allow them to continue, although he did try to stop them, but a massive barrage was set off by the like of Bwarney Fwank to continue them. Bwarney's boy friend worked in the mortgage business....Countrywide I think.

Another dirty secret was the lousy Mortgages packaged up paid very high rates of interest. The bankers made money packageing and selling and the Hedge Funds hoovered them up, because of the high rates and the fee structure of Hedge Funds. Hedge Funds take a 2 % management fee and a 20 % performance fee......if you have $ 5 billion under management, put it all in CDO's etc... then that 2 % is $ 100 million pa for sitting on yr backside.......plus you get the 20 % of whatever interest rate they earn. 7 % would kick off another $ 70 million.......

PS.

I wouldn't say that the Basel accords are bad, nor is the BIS ( Bank for International Settlements)....yes they operate in secret, but the information is so price sensitive that it has to be done in secret...it's the people who work in the whole industry......The problem in the banking world is that it has over time gone from allowing the odd fiddle and a bit of sharp practice, to becoming nothing more than a facilitation factory for outright crooks to prosper. Because the process was gradual and anyone who objected was squeezed out, nobody left in the business even thinks straight anymore, they have lost all moral compass'.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:54 pm 
I wondered if my memory was playing up. So recourse to Google and it seems not. Of course I can't vouch for this but it puts carter in the frame too.

Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton Share Blame for Subprime Mortgage Recession, Government Overshoot
Quote:
The current Wall Street quakes have their origins in the Jimmy Carter administration of the late 1970s, and the "affirmative action" banking laws Carter instigated. Bill Clinton only made things worse by adding more muscle to affirmative action banking enforcement.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:40 pm 

Rule-by-banker has been going on well before the advent of Bill Clinton or even Jimmy Carter. Control of country's money supply by a cabal of private banks has meant that the bankers not only gain ownership of the economy, corporations and media of that country, but they also acquire ownership of the political parties, of which the visible part is the false left/right puppet show.
But ever since 1913 when the banking cartel created the Federal Reserve of the US, their power over everything increased at an accelerating rate until, with the middle classes bled dry, there is almost nothing left to loot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Allan_Aberdeen wrote:
Rule-by-banker has been going on well before the advent of Bill Clinton or even Jimmy Carter. Control of country's money supply by a cabal of private banks has meant that the bankers not only gain ownership of the economy, corporations and media of that country, but they also acquire ownership of the political parties, of which the visible part is the false left/right puppet show.
But ever since 1913 when the banking cartel created the Federal Reserve of the US, their power over everything increased at an accelerating rate until, with the middle classes bled dry, there is almost nothing left to loot.

I think you miss the point here. The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision is populated mostly by officials, and a very large number of EU officials. They are your masters ... and you do not even know who they are.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:58 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
Allan_Aberdeen wrote:

I think you miss the point here. The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision is populated mostly by officials, and a very large number of EU officials. They are your masters ... and you do not even know who they are.

Actually I think AA has it spot on.The private banks are allowed to effectively print money by lending (credit cards,personal loans, mortgages)This all adds to the money supply over which regulators at National or International have absolutley no real control,other than crude instrument of interest rate setting.

When the lenders are allowed to loan as much as they can(to boost commissions) we get an overheated market as all the money sloshing around gets invested in various speculations,usually in property.Thus we continue the cycle of booms and busts.Until we really deal with the private banks ability to do this we will just keep getting booms and busts.

Capital one tier ratios are manipulated by the banks,Barclays currently boasts its tier one capital ratio is as high as 13.7%,which is no more than a self assessed score(Risk Weighted Assets),no regulator can ever really check that figure as it is highly arbitrary and ultimately depends on the market valuations, which as we all know are prone to go slightly wonky in extreme market situations.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next