Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Klepturition
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

A new word for you ... a polite one, to convey a very old concept. But when you get this, and then this, plus this and this, what other word is there that fits the bill?

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Klepturition
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:16 pm 

But they do such good work to justify their payments...It is simple reward for help to those who are unable to help themselves.

They have, in short, earned it.....

They believe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

thejones wrote:
But they do such good work to justify their payments...It is simple reward for help to those who are unable to help themselves.

They have, in short, earned it.....

They believe.

And what I believe is not exactly printable, but would make John Archer look like a pussy.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 pm 

Bob Crow, has there ever been a more deserving case? Give those railtrack lads their bonus - they need it and dear Andrea, she can't be expected to drive all that way - after a busy afternoon at the photo shoot - now can she? A4E, well they also get money from the EU, so that's OK too.
There! All boxes ticked, can I have a job in the civil service, Dave please?

Calm down Richard, Mr. Balls and Mr. Milipeed minor, tell us there is plenty of money growing on trees somewhere or other.

Think I'd better have a lie down. PDT_Armataz_01_32

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 pm 

I have a word to describe them but it sure as hell isn't polite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
A new word for you ... a polite one, to convey a very old concept. But when you get this, and then this, plus this and this, what other word is there that fits the bill?

View full article here

The old mantra bears repetition: Lessons will be learned.
Yes, they will, but perhaps it is time for us to be learning them; and then, when the reckoning comes, our masters might not like what we have learned.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 pm 

I hope someone is keeping a list of these people, so that when the country finally kicks off against our rulers, the cleansing crowd of angry normal people knows who to round up and where they are living.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:25 pm 

Some days I start to wonder how easy it would be to get hold of an Uzi : if you have a hammer, all problems look like they could be solved with nails - oddly enough, an anagram for which is slain!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm 

10 mill' yet??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 pm 

Not entirely off topic: Watch "Inside Job" the Wall Street Horror Movie here
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/watch- ... vie-free-0

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm 

john in cheshire wrote:
I hope someone is keeping a list of these people, so that when the country finally kicks off against our rulers, the cleansing crowd of angry normal people knows who to round up and where they are living.

I am building a couple of computer files on the criminals in the ruling political 'elite' and their hangers on, complete photos and evidence of the crimes they have perpetrated against the British people. I'm rapidly building quite a dossier for the day of reckoning.

If anyone has experience of e-mails/letters etc. being ignored by these criminals and thieves who think they can continue in this '2 fingers to the electorate' vein indefinitely, please let me know the details so I can add them to the evidence in the 'Insolence of Office' file.

They WILL be held to account for what they have done to this fine, proud country and its people. They will be held to account and made to suffer the consequences - death is too good for these worms. And if any of them is reading this, you should be sh*tting yourselves. You cannot continue to treat the sovereign people of this country with contempt; the backlash is on its way...

dav_miers@hotmail.com

PDT_Armataz_01_25 PDT_Armataz_01_42 PDT_Armataz_01_42

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:40 am 

You are quite right. The word is new to me. A good definition for the word would be helpful... perhaps "eager or compulsive acquisition of other peoples’ property." As a model for governance, I guess it would be a kind of Kleptocracy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 am 
@Pluck. I think it's a blend word ("portmanteau word" for the older punter) of "kleptocracy" and "micturition" = taking the piss.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am 

Living in Suffolk,the Lady is not at all liked very well,I think her days are numbered.
The thing that gets me about ALL these Politicians is that they keep on saying 'we must get the lazy ba***rds back to work'.They then open the gates even wider for immigrants,both legal and illegal,on this,I think all of them are illegal,but that's me.
The ordinary English person,who has to go to work,ie,the working classes,have been well and truly shafted and will continue to be so until there is a revolt,when that will be,I am not too sure,but,it gets nearer by the day.
Please can we shoot them? Now or later? NOW and LATER!! PDT_Armataz_01_42

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am 

Whistle, Shooting is too easy for these "people abusers", let them go slowly as will happen to the poor in the next winter. That our toy government can be so callous is beyond belief but they will look after themselves and friends no doubt.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next