Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: None the wiser
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:14 am 
Site Admin

It is beginning to look very much as if Portugal will be needing about €100 billion by way of a bail out, although the Irish Times is suggesting about €70 billion. But, with different sources coming up with different figures, the only thing that is absolutely clear is that no one really knows what is going on.

The Independent is telling us that, yes, we are going to have to find money for the bailout – about £3 billion. But it says that we contribute through the IMF, not the ESM soon to become the EFSF, although it is not there yet and the details have yet to be finalised.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: None the wiser
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 am 

I'm just talking out of my shredded hat here (tis all my dynamite for brains could manage) but would I be alone in the 'feeling' (really cannot fine-focus it more than that I'm afraid) that this is ABSOLUTELY going to end in a gruesome mess and very much within the near-medium term?.

With that in mind I find myself thinking that if I can see it then our collective lords and masters simply must see it which always brings back to my mind that matters are engineered this way with an end-point in sight.

I have my own ideas of the end point but since I don't have access to the high level strategy planners or access to the confidential social intel then it remains a 'feeling' as above.

I just know summat don't feel right.

Sorry for the blathering....I'm mad see......Can't help it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:20 am 

How much more can they [EU politburo] waste, throwing good borrowed money after bad - our money to prop up basket case economies?

Is it a loan or is it a gift? Don't hold your breath on that one.

If we borrow on the world markets at a lower rate of interest than the interest charged by the EU/bundesbank, when they lend to the Portugooses, who pockets the difference? - Yes I was asking a rhetorical question.

We are stitched up every which way, when are we going to be asked for permission? [the twelfth of never]

It's all an effin game to them, Dave loves playing it, it's all monopoly money to him anyway.

Once again, NOT IN MY NAME!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 am 

thejones wrote:
I'm just talking out of my shredded hat here (tis all my dynamite for brains could manage) but would I be alone in the 'feeling' (really cannot fine-focus it more than that I'm afraid) that this is ABSOLUTELY going to end in a gruesome mess and very much within the near-medium term?.

With that in mind I find myself thinking that if I can see it then our collective lords and masters simply must see it which always brings back to my mind that matters are engineered this way with an end-point in sight.

I have my own ideas of the end point but since I don't have access to the high level strategy planners or access to the confidential social intel then it remains a 'feeling' as above.

I just know summat don't feel right.

Sorry for the blathering....I'm mad see......Can't help it.

No, you are not mad,there is a big game plan in all of this,what it is I,like you,haven't a clue. I will bet something here that the end result will definitely be detrimental to us. PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 am 

The game that is being played, is that as of now the Potcho's haven't actually asked for a bailout, so we don't have to tell you peons anything.

They have increased the size of the bailout fund and the Potcho's will be the next customers....not long after that happens Spain will start to be taken apart.

They know it, we know it, but according to their mad world not admitting it, might make it go away......

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:58 am 

Taken apart? For the dense amongst us (i.e. me) could you clarify that a little?

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm 

Today we have the London anti-cuts march. I wonder if anyone marching will ask for the money earmarked for helping the eurozone be held back to spend on 'schools and hospitals'?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm 

But it is so simple, they want us fully in their power. So, rob us blind, Camo and wee Georgie won't mind, they are at it as well. Then with us broke we will be entered in that gigantic lottery known as the EU. And all our politicians will end up having a good piss up in Brussels whilst we starve, literally. Rocket science it ain't. PDT_Armataz_01_40

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm 

Coalition faces 'wipe out' after London protests
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/859169-coal ... n-protests

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm 

archonix

taken apart is a euphemism for the mkts forcing a funding crisis onto Spain, the mkts will dri9ve Spanish long term interest rates to @ 10 % and then refuse to lend anymore.

The EU will then be forced to try and bail out Spain.....but in Spains case we are talking huge numbers, which probably won't be found.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]