Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:54 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: To amend the Treaty
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

All you have to do is put it to the vote and the boys and girls will roll over and vote for it, without so much as a second thought. Trebles all round chaps.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: To amend the Treaty
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:39 pm 

Quote:
They seem to have forgotten who they are working for.

They've got a clear idea of who they are working for - themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:55 pm 
The EU: government of the politicians, by the politicians, for the politicians - regardless of nationality or supposed orientation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:48 pm 

Yesterday evening I was watching the HoL debate on the European Union Bill and I was shocked at how overwhelming was the support for the EU, without equivocation. The UKIP Lords who spoke against the bill and against the EU were continually interrupted, whereas the lunatic (in my view) or maybe traitorous supporters were given a free run to spout their irrational logic to justify destruction of our country. Shirley Williams was notable for her gibberish. Lord Pearson was a highlight of commonsense amongst all the EU sycophants. On the basis of what I heard, Parliament is a lost cause for our country; they do not represent us or even attempt to defend us from foreign domination.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 pm 

john in cheshire wrote:
Yesterday evening I was watching the HoL debate on the European Union Bill and I was shocked at how overwhelming was the support for the EU, without equivocation. The UKIP Lords who spoke against the bill and against the EU were continually interrupted, whereas the lunatic (in my view) or maybe traitorous supporters were given a free run to spout their irrational logic to justify destruction of our country. Shirley Williams was notable for her gibberish. Lord Pearson was a highlight of commonsense amongst all the EU sycophants. On the basis of what I heard, Parliament is a lost cause for our country; they do not represent us or even attempt to defend us from foreign domination.

I wonder how many more people watched this,not many, I would add. All those 'Lords',many of whom are failed politicians,now have a second chance to phuck up our green and not so pleasant land. We have the cheek to try to democratise other countries,unbelievable. PDT_Armataz_01_33

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm 

So what does this mean. I have read the article and it appears Euro members can setup financial assistance. As we are not members, this doesn't apply to us?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm 

Stuart wrote:
So what does this mean. I have read the article and it appears Euro members can setup financial assistance. As we are not members, this doesn't apply to us?

Formally, none of it should apply to us. Practically, one way and another we are being roped in and the UK parliament isn't putting up much of a fight, you might be forgiven for thinking they are quite keen on the idea, almost all of them.

http://www.talkcarswell.com/

article of 24th March 2011 (can't provide a direct link) suggests that this wasn't a case of Darling stitching up the Tories on his way out, they were both in agreement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:26 am 

Never forget London is nearer to Paris and Brussells than many UK cities and regions.
Most people who work in Central London do so because of EU citizenship.
London is closer to Paris than to Sheffield.
Remember Arsenal Football Club...(originally a military establishment football club...Woolwich Arsenal in North London) has now banned The English flag from its home games.
A leading figure there told me London is not the capital of The UK, nor England; "Look at the demographics of London" he said.
The facts are that our capital and Parliament is in a foreign country - and to their credit -loyal to that country. They see us as the traitors. They think we are wrong not they.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:55 am 

Good grief man - do you seriously believe geographic locations have anything to do with political loyalty??? 'Londoner's being closer to the EU capital more EU citizens'?? Where's the bucket . . .

PS: Woolwich and its arsenal, was/is SOUTH of the River Thames. Not in North London. North Woolwich is little more than a landing pier and railway station. Mostly Silvertown.

Traitors to the EU? No, our 'leaders' are traitors to us.

Londoner, born and bred, four generations. Life in Stornoway is equally affected by EU legislation just as is life in Dover, albeit the former will consider itself far removed, in a different country, and in some ways gladly physically detached. Doesn't stop the post arriving though.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 am 
Site Admin

DerekReynolds wrote:
Doesn't stop the post arriving though.

Man with forked stick?

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 pm 

Jonathan wrote:

Remember Arsenal Football Club...(originally a military establishment football club...Woolwich Arsenal in North London) has now banned The English flag from its home games.

Hmmm I'll pass this on to the Millwall Bushwhackers. :lol: :lol:

They should fly the French flag.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 pm 

DerekReynolds wrote:
Good grief man - do you seriously believe geographic locations have anything to do with political loyalty??? 'Londoner's being closer to the EU capital more EU citizens'?? Where's the bucket . . .

I'm guessing, but I'm pretty sure he meant in terms of culture rather than geographical proximity. Though the proximity helps, I'm sure.

[RN Fan 1A]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]