Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The three lies that prove the scam
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 am 
Site Admin

Booker on wind energy in The Daily Mail. "Why the £250bn wind power industry could be the greatest scam of our age - and here are the three 'lies' that prove it," runs the title. Well worth the read. In the old days of steam journalism, this would have been one to cut out and keep.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The three lies that prove the scam
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 pm 

I posted a comment on Mr Booker's article. For all the good it will do. I feel guilty sometimes that I sit here, being outraged and all that is being done to us and not actually doing anything to oppose it, other than posting comments. I wish I was brave.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 pm 

john in cheshire wrote:
I posted a comment on Mr Booker's article. For all the good it will do. I feel guilty sometimes that I sit here, being outraged and all that is being done to us and not actually doing anything to oppose it, other than posting comments. I wish I was brave.

Don't despair John, if 1,000,000 people had the guts and the intellegence, to do what you have, we might just see some changes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm 

John In Cheshire, Take Heart. Posting comments...passing on links to good sources and excellent sources such as this blog run by Dr North...does drip-drip-drip add up. Seed thoughts sown grow and in time produce a harvest. Keep sowing and do not despise your own patience.
King Alfred (who first united England as one country under its own sovereign rule and not several separate nations) had immense patience. Indeed his plan was only perfected by his grandson Athelstone.

We have now got the ice cream government...it melts under pressure
http://www.savethebritishfilmindustry.c ... secretary/

But the key to the Booker post in The Daily Mail is that it is in The Daily Mail. Booker and North have been saying this for a while but only post Climategate (winter 2009) were there any takers among the dailies (when The Express came out frontpage against global warming scam) and The Mail pre-General Election would not rubbish David Cameron or Hague (and knew they were global warming zealots). Now The Mail has turned on Cameron and Hague in the last few weeks. This is why Booker type material is now getting in so regularly and often coupled by editorials ramming home the point.
The question is why has The Mail changed. Same editor. A few changes on the newsdesk. But it seems most likely the readers' letters and comments have made them change. The Mail has twice in one week gone hard for the greenies.
So keep posting the comments. Let them know this is what you want in their paper and will keep you reading/buying.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 pm 

IMHO the importance of the Daily Mail ( 2 million readership) cannot be underrated. I sense now that it is much more in tune with so-called middle Britain than the paper that was the Daily Telegraph (anyone still look at it?).

When the DM tries a UAF/Searchlight-propaganda type article, the commentators let it be known, in pretty short order, what they think.

I like their comment voting system and often participate, the comments often being more informative than the article.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 pm 

slightly off subject I know but I found this webpage
http://www.aweo.org/windconsumption.html
Detailing how much power a wind turbine uses just to keep itself in a working condition. I know they also have large battery packs in each turbine.
This must affect the efficiency of the things, but as the page suggests none of this is mentioned in the output figures given.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm 

John In Cheshire
Hard thankless work but pressing the UP and DOWN arrows on Mail Comments, RECOMMEND arrows on Teleg comments does matter. Writing real letters is best but any feedback filters to the editor. They all fear losing readers (except it seems The Telegraph who seem to have an inexplicable agenda to alienate readers over their promotion of global warming).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:11 pm 

The Mail doing The Booker story after this one
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/articl ... ds-newsxml
http://eureferendum.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... cline.html
shows the tide is turning. We are winning.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:26 pm 

Income per MW-h:

Market sell; let's call it a round 40 (give or take..)
ROCs (buy out & re-sell); call it 55 each (i'll do you two for 110, can't say fairer than that, Gov)
Levy; a blue one....

quite a lot of dosh, innit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 pm 

Foiled by the winter: The £25,000 eco-classroom that can't be used because solar panels don't provide enough heat.

Another Own-Goal by the greenies...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -heat.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 am 

@John in Cheshire.

Aye John, I know of, experience and empathise with your palpable frustration, it leads me to beg the question: upon which planet, does Huhne + the professional British political claque [and for that matter all the AGW nutters] currently reside?

It is one in a parallel Universe.

But then, they do not have to pay [Huhne and the Axis of the brain-dead, Aka Blue labour/Lib dhimmis].............. do they?
Wheels within wheels, there is an awful lot riding on the AGW bandwagon, wind turbines is one small lunatic re-engineered cog in the great AGW SCAM/whirlygig-hand-cart-to-hell.

What can we do?

Lobby/hassle/shout at your MP, MEP, change the eejit you voted for and tell him why, write to Newspapers, blog................AND!!! MAKE A BIG NOISE!!

It's not much...........but come the revolution brother - you'll be remembered as one of the good guys!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 am 

How's about this for hot air?

Call me Dave is getting the Tony "lets sort 'em out" bug, is he thinking of the US lecture tour circuit?

Quote:
The Prime Minister disclosed that he would not rule out “the use of military assets” as Britain “must not tolerate this regime using military forces against its own people”. Britain and America are also thought to be considering arming rebel forces in Libya.

See here - OMG!

Cameron, truly is a f**kwit, he is grandstanding in the footsteps [lowly foothills] of Bliar, it's OK to bully a nutter who's buried anyway - but sell your country into EU slavery - NAH! thats no probs - is it Cameron?

God deliver us from this naive twat who call himself "Dave" - has he considered, just for a moment how effin broke this country is, or how utterly demoralised, understaffed and overstretched our Army is......? And shush........... don't mention, the French Foreign Navy.............. .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:18 am 

The other claim sometimes made about wind power concerns 'energy security' i.e. we don't have to rely on those perfidious foreigners and their oil monopoly if we can generate our own electricity from wind, solar, tidal, and so on.

This argument falls at the first hurdle, since wind turbines need huge block magnets to generate the electricity, those block magnets require an element called neodymium, and 90% of the world's neodymium is found in ..... China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive ... scale.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:24 pm 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12608157

Johnny Ball is a hero.

http://www.savethebritishfilmindustry.c ... liticians/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

Jonathan wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12608157

Johnny Ball is a hero.

http://www.savethebritishfilmindustry.c ... liticians/

Why is someone who has suddenly woken up to what thousands of us have been saying for years, now a hero?

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next