Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Synchronised burning
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 am 
Site Admin

It feels almost like a race – whether I finish the book first, or civilisation as we know it collapses. Actually, this is a no-brainer. As we knew it, civilisation collapsed some time ago but, like the proverbial nails on the corpse that keep growing (but actually don't) we haven't yet noticed that the thing we loved already curled up and died.

One of its executioners is called David "Euroslime" Cameron – but there were a lot more before him. You really wouldn't like me to list them all.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Synchronised burning
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 am 

It will not be good if Britain ends up with civil unrest. I know some of us long for it and want to rise up. But the reality is that we have a 'just in time' food system which has about 5 days built in.

So, if it all goes tits up and things start to shut down, food is going to become a scant resource. Makes sure you have plenty of tinned food in the house.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 am 

Having a few days off, I have finally watched the first three Star Wars films. I find the plot most realistic. An evil group manage to get their mole into supreme power much the same as Hitler. Palpatine appeared to be behind both the anti-federation army and the federations own army. A beneficial crisis. So in reality what do we have? We have a Prime Minister who pretends to want to be our leader and govern this country but who is actually handing over power to a closed executive. He is not who he appears to be. We have people believing him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 am 

RoadHog wrote:
It will not be good if Britain ends up with civil unrest. I know some of us long for it and want to rise up. But the reality is that we have a 'just in time' food system which has about 5 days built in.

So, if it all goes tits up and things start to shut down, food is going to become a scant resource. Makes sure you have plenty of tinned food in the house.

I started buying long-keeping food about six months ago. Also logs for the fire. I suggest that all EUreferendun readers do the same.

PS do not rely on deep-frozen food - there may not be any electricity.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am 

The riots won't start until they cancel strictly come ice dancing x factoring I'm a Celeb on ice. Once the proles are denied their weekly dose of Simon Cowell and his assembled troupe of performing monkeys then and only then will all hell break loose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am 

number 6 wrote:
The riots won't start until they cancel strictly come ice dancing x factoring I'm a Celeb on ice. Once the proles are denied their weekly dose of Simon Cowell and his assembled troupe of performing monkeys then and only then will all hell break loose.

I'm afraid you are correct. Where I work most people are reasonably intelligent. However, they know more about X Factor or who Cheryl Cole is shagging than about the huge problems we face. Unfortunately most of my colleagues have no idea about this blog or other great blogs that tell the truth (Biased BBC for instance). I have pointed out that the blogs I read are the truth behind the media and well researched. They seem to think that blogs are written by sad lonely types whose only friend is a computer. I try to be patient and say 'just go and look for yourself'. Alas, Celebrity Ice Dancing seems to take precedence in many lives.

I find it hypocritical of the media who slam young girls whose only ambition is life is to be famous or be a 'WAG'.....and then have pages of 'celebrity' news.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 am 

Would British Authorities respond to petrol-bombing Police by putting snipers on the roofs?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am 

Bad news on BBC today, Liverpool University is to run a course for foreign policemen on crowd control at football matches, paid for by the evil empire itself, the EU. Better make the uprising very soon and very quick. There will soon be plenty of foreign police using crowd control, French and German style,....or Libyan!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 am 

Definitely stock up on food because it's all barely started.

Which is the next set of Arabs to take to the streets?

What if it is the Palestinian Arabs in the occupied West Bank? I can't see the Israelis being able to keep a lid on that any more than the totalitarian thugs surrounding them, in fact just the reverse.

And how defensible is Israel if it is reduced back to its pre-1967 borders?

And if the Middle East goes up in flames then the exodus across the Mediterranean will be an unstoppable flood. What then?

It's not looking good.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 pm 

Conceal those canned goods carefully.
Take care to look as hungry as everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 pm 

The population density of the South-West of the UK is huge, and spread over a wide area. If there is ANY glitch in the food supply it will be immediately felt, and magnified by hoarding. Rather like the bankers who were investing in the high-return, high-leveraged, high-risk instruments which eventually collapsed around them, we have built ourselves into a life-style which is high-return, but very susceptible to widespread collapse.

Rather than hoarding food, looking for a rapid escape route might be a better option for those on the fringes of big cities. I suggest that we learn as much as possible while we can from the events unfolding over the Middle East if it could be Europe's turn next. One of the first things to learn is that it is pointless waiting at an airport for a flight arranged by the Foreign Office....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

SandyRham wrote:
Would British Authorities respond to petrol-bombing Police by putting snipers on the roofs?

Not without a risk assessment in triplicate.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 pm 

Special one, I concour, I work in a 'professional capacity', yet the people I work with are more interested in celeb tat than the political sphere that is devouring their very lives. I told a colleague that I had joined UKIP, explaining the loss of soveriegnty etc to our country to the EU only to be told by her and several others, "that's a bit extreme isn't it" Well, back to the X ice factor got talent girls, sure that the dress one of the idiots wear will solicit more comment than the craven betrayl of our country to the EU will.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:18 pm 

Wow!....and I thought I was the resident Jeremiah!
Quote:
Unfortunately most of my colleagues have no idea about this blog or other great blogs that tell the truth (Biased BBC for instance). I have pointed out that the blogs I read are the truth behind the media and well researched. They seem to think that blogs are written by sad lonely types whose only friend is a computer. I try to be patient and say 'just go and look for yourself'. Alas, Celebrity Ice Dancing seems to take precedence in many lives.
....wrires thespecialone, doubtless knowing that his experience isn't unique.
I have posted many times here on the apathy theme...all my good lovable, intelligent (I'm beginning to wonder) friends are much the same as tso describes although it's the comfy bubble in which they live which is their opiate & not the likes of Simon Cowell et al.
Folk simply do not wish to know.
Only an event, or a series of events, which is personally devastating is likely to shake the elecorate out of its torpor...the tocsin has been sounding for years but no heed has been taken.
Of course, everyone will be surprised when the Damocletian sword rips his guts out.
.....and ye'll cry "Laird, Laird we didn'a ken!"
....and the Laird, in his infinite mercy, will reply "Well, ye ken the noo!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 pm 

To late to be the first in line for an EU grant for rioting. Friends of the Earth, Europe is a largely EU funded organisation and as part of their campaigns for more EU rules & rulers quite often riot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -riot.html

FoE & indeed almost the entire eco-fascist movement exist to justify bigger & more overpowering government, which is why government are happy to pay for riots.

The good news is that even if it is the end of western civilisation the human race, represented by the Chinese, Indians, Singaporese, Abu Dhabians are going to the stars. And we still could as well if we chose.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next