Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Surrender of the Euroslime
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

A spokesman for the British Armed Forces Federation, said: "The Conservatives made a lot of noise before the election about how they would treat the Armed Forces if they got into government but so far all this talk has proved hollow".

Of course, it was the British Armed Forces Federation – amongst others – that was flying the flag about how hard done-by the armed forces were under Labour. But now we get one defence source saying: "When Britain withdraws from Afghanistan in 2015, the Treasury will be knocking on the door of the MoD with a very big hammer – there will be a substantial reduction in troops numbers leaving an Army with a strength of circa 80,000".

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Surrender of the Euroslime
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm 

It has been obvious for some time, pointed out by yourself and others. The "strategic review" joke was a definite pointer to moving to an EU armed forces. The only surprising thing is that presumably Cameron and Fox think we will be safely defended by the kermits and krauts. Unless of course, they think we can buy off any agressor with "danegeld" we haven't got.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 pm 

I also think it is inevitable - and has been planned for many decades. My main worry is that once there is a EU army and a EU police force, when we get a bit uppity over how we are being treated, they will bring in foreign forces to suppress us. This will avoid the angst of asking our own forces to shoot their fellow citizens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 pm 

john in cheshire wrote:
I also think it is inevitable - and has been planned for many decades. My main worry is that once there is a EU army and a EU police force, when we get a bit uppity over how we are being treated, they will bring in foreign forces to suppress us. This will avoid the angst of asking our own forces to shoot their fellow citizens.

Now I'm trying to imagine which peoples of the union would most likely shoot British protesters. Can't think of any, really. I think we're too close to them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:38 pm 

The Paddys were sent off to Chad in 2008 to mind French uranium.

I wonder what jobs our lot will get?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

moonrakin wrote:
The Paddys were sent off to Chad in 2008 to mind French uranium.

I wonder what jobs our lot will get?

Mine kampf?

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm 

I begin to suspect that the Labour wing of our EU government got us into financial ruin for just this purpose. The Conservatives are just doing their bit in the name of balancing the books. Now we also have councils "sharing" resources so that they will eventually amalgamate, most likely into entities resembling regional assemblies. Funny that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm 

john in cheshire wrote:

Its easier to shot and beat up people you don't know and have nothing in common with, fortunately it works both ways.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm 

Ron1954 wrote:
Its easier to shot and beat up people you don't know and have nothing in common with, fortunately it works both ways.

How old are you? Some older people who had dads who fought or lived through the war think of Europeans using a 1940s template. I don't think the same logic works for younger people today, who have a different template, one of assumed bond of friendship.

That doesn't mean we want to be in the European Union but we are not as fearful of foreigners, especially when they are European. We like them and we like that we are all different (but essentially the same, as Europeans).

Here I am saying this and I'm a long time reader of EU Referendum. If you're not convincing me you're convincing nobody that counts out on the street any more. Including BNP and EDL.

I just can't imagine troops from any state in the union that would be more willing to fire on British people than British security forces. In fact, if Northern Ireland is anything to go by, I suspect elite guard British forces will be more dangerous to us.

That is mostly monarchist thugs versus mostly republican demonstrators.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm 

If foreigners of whatever hue fire upon British protesters that would do the job of EUroscepticizm nicely ,proving we`ve been taken over by something alien.
But it wont be like that . It will be British Bobbies arresting people and bringing them before a British court .

Your mission is to prove that the laws they are enforcing are alien .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm 

It's not just laws though, is it? Laws, and their provenance, are things that rich people care about to the exclusiveness of everything else. To the majority of protesters - especially young, educated protesters with degrees that are worthless on the job market - the EU reflects growing inequality and the rule of an unaccountable class of investment bankers. It also means unaccountable lawmaking, but what concerns them most is the gravy train versus the daily pain of how to pay the bills and put food on the table.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm 

therewaslight wrote:
Ron1954 wrote:

How old are you? Some older people who had dads who fought or lived through the war think of Europeans using a 1940s template. I don't think the same logic works for younger people today, who have a different template, one of assumed bond of friendship.

That doesn't mean we want to be in the European Union but we are not as fearful of foreigners, especially when they are European. We like them and we like that we are all different (but essentially the same, as Europeans).

Here I am saying this and I'm a long time reader of EU Referendum. If you're not convincing me you're convincing nobody that counts out on the street any more. Including BNP and EDL.

I just can't imagine troops from any state in the union that would be more willing to fire on British people than British security forces. In fact, if Northern Ireland is anything to go by, I suspect elite guard British forces will be more dangerous to us.

That is mostly monarchist thugs versus mostly republican demonstrators.

I'm not a supporter of violence, and I neither foresee nor advocate a violent popular upraising.

My point about outsiders can be illustrated by the violence in Libya. It is being reported that French speaking African Mercenaries are being used to attack the protesters. The reports indicate that the locally recruited army are reluctant to join in the attack.
I suspect that any mercenary captured by a mob will be shown no mercy. Whereas a member of the army in a similar position will be treated very differently

When you refer to monarchist thugs, do you mean the British Army?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm 

Derek W Buxton wrote:
It has been obvious for some time, pointed out by yourself and others. The "strategic review" joke was a definite pointer to moving to an EU armed forces. The only surprising thing is that presumably Cameron and Fox think we will be safely defended by the kermits and krauts. Unless of course, they think we can buy off any agressor with "danegeld" we haven't got.

This has got nothing to do with pooling resources to save money and everything to do with forging a Euroforce of mongrels who won't care about firing on people of any EU country as they will feel no affinity with their fellow countrymen - a mongrel army has no country or people to defend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm 

therewaslight wrote:
john in cheshire wrote:

Now I'm trying to imagine which peoples of the union would most likely shoot British protesters. Can't think of any, really. I think we're too close to them.

What do you think all the muslims have been allowed in for? It certainly aint their economic or cultural contributions. They're pretty good at hating us kuffars though and handy with a machete and explosives. Jeez - join the dots people.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 pm 

Ron1954 wrote:
john in cheshire wrote:

Not when those being fired on have no guns it doesn't. And there's another piece in the jigsaw puzzle - the disarming of the UK. I hope the alarm bells are deafening everyone by now.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 23 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next