Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: We are revolutionaries now
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:40 am 
Site Admin

We are moving to a period when politics no longer matters, when it has no relevance and bears no further analysis. The people described here are not our people. We have nothing in common with them and they with us.

There is no discussion, there can be no discussion – there is no common ground, nothing we can relate to. We use the same vocabularies but we speak different languages. Our politics have been stolen. The process started a long time ago, and the theft has been incremental. But it is almost complete.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: We are revolutionaries now
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 am 

Quote:
We are moving to a period when politics no longer matters, when it has no relevance and bears no further analysis. The people described here are not our people. We have nothing in common with them and they with us.

There is no discussion, there can be no discussion – there is no common ground, nothing we can relate to. We use the same vocabularies but we speak different languages. Our politics have been stolen. The process started a long time ago, and the theft has been incremental. But it is almost complete.

Now, we have to get it back. And this is no longer a question of changing the government, in the hope of getting something new and different, something closer to our way of thinking. That is not going to happen. We need something more fundamental. There is a name for that ... revolution.

Here, there is the hard way and the easy way, the violent way and the peaceful way. We have to continue trying the latter, in order to stave off the former. But either way, let's call a spade a spade. We are no longer interested in politics. We are revolutionaries now.

I have thought so for some time. We must work to change things peacefully even though we know that nothing can be achieved except by force. The networks we establish for peaceful change will be useful when the time comes for force. We need to start challenging the established parties at constituency level, without the encumbrance of party apparatus. It would only take a handful of individuals with no personal political ambitions in each constituency to make a start.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:43 am 

This thread is really about whether all the police, army and all are going to support Brussels and the current authority structures, as far as drawing blood from those they signed up to protect.
As I mentioned elsewhere, in 1688 the establishment turned from the then head, the prat James II, and embraced a new Constitution. Those that had sworn to the old King were not purged and were respected as 'non-jurors'.
There will only be blood on the streets if the authorities put it there, and they can only do that if British uniforms obey their orders to fight British citizens.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 am 

The clan of crooks masterminding the AGW fraud and all other sick schemes talk about "The First Global Revolution"
See: http://green-agenda.com

That makes us Contra Revolutionaries.

Guilletine anyone?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 am 

Very interesting post Mr North but I fear you are correct, your country seems to have no choices, no alternatives, we do still cling to a hope that the last election has turned the tide - you need an alternative.

Posted Dingy's Eco Nazi thing on our fishing forum as we are fighting the same catch share fight that was lost over there - damn the fireworks LOL

Still think King Richard has a nice ring to it, cause your bigger than Jagger already PDT_Armataz_02_01

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am 

No surrender.

We the people, will have to fight for our rights, it is ours to defend, it is ours.
Any man of this land who does not fight to defend what is ours, is my enemy.
Let it begin, there is never a perfect time to start but start we must.
Let truth and justice prevail.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 am 

I will buy that Richard, BUT !!!! as the political class are all deaf, and dumb ( as in ignorant ) any movement to gain attention must be very dramatic, spray painting solar panels ( with a crop duster ) and chopping down wind turbines would I think get the attention of the MSM, and then those politicians that step so low as to read just might get the idea that something is wrong in the kitchen, ( let them eat cake )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 am 

SandyRham wrote:
This thread is really about whether all the police, army and all are going to support Brussels and the current authority structures, as far as drawing blood from those they signed up to protect.
As I mentioned elsewhere, in 1688 the establishment turned from the then head, the prat James II, and embraced a new Constitution. Those that had sworn to the old King were not purged and were respected as 'non-jurors'.
There will only be blood on the streets if the authorities put it there, and they can only do that if British uniforms obey their orders to fight British citizens.

I agree up to a point,but,don't forget that we now have a European Gendarme,that will not care who they fire on,and it will not be rubber bullets either. PDT_Armataz_01_42

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 am 

nottoobrite wrote:
I will buy that Richard, BUT !!!! as the political class are all deaf, and dumb ( as in ignorant ) any movement to gain attention must be very dramatic, spray painting solar panels ( with a crop duster ) and chopping down wind turbines would I think get the attention of the MSM, and then those politicians that step so low as to read just might get the idea that something is wrong in the kitchen, ( let them eat cake )

The problem is that unless you are on the "approved list" your protest will be probably be ignored by the MSM, and therefore also the rest of the political class, or at best will be portrayed as an old fashioned, irrelevant and/or "out of touch". The game is set up so that those who are pushing left-wing agendas (or at least agendas the left wing agrees with, like the Islamists) get as much coverage as they want, while those with other agendas are ignored. For examples see the fathers' rights protesters, who at least manage to get some coverage, or these guys who wreck speed cameras, or anyone trying to protest about taxes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:24 am 

It's looking increasingly like we will have to take some kind of physical action. Peaceful avenues are proving to be cul-de-sacs.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 am 

Quote:
I agree up to a point,but,don't forget that we now have a European Gendarme,that will not care who they fire on,and it will not be rubber bullets either.

Would our police join them, or take their uniforms off and join us??

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 am 

I welcome this man Andrew Cooper, (Cameron's helper) into the Tory party he could well overreach himself and split the party. It would be more honest to have a pro and and anti-EU party of the right.

SanyRham and others here have been wondering if the UK police would join the EU police in keeping 'order'. The answer to that is they will do whatever keeps their pension safe. Like tarts they do for money.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:22 pm 

Yes, In2Minds, I fear you are correct. The police service, ha,ha, has been politicized over the last few years and no longer bears any resemblance to what we more elderly ones remember. Too many innocent people have been shot by this gang of thugs so I doubt whether they would worry about a few more.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 pm 

Well, we've seen what little effect a noisy 'revolution' has had in Egypt; the slightly accelerated departure of the dying ruler, but the entrenchment of the power of the crooks and generals associated with him!

Our political vermin is not going away; they and their public are comfortable with our pseudo-democratic system of bureaucracy and kleptocracy. They are even worse than we had supposed. Here is an account claiming that two fifth of MP's are basically ordinary criminals. It is disgusting that our political parties consist of such filth.

http://nominedeus.wordpress.com/2011/02 ... s-company/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 pm 

Quote:
.in touch with ordinary working people and caring about the vulnerable..

If he/they were in touch with ordinary people, then they'd know that many ordinary people make our own John Archer appear as a model of leniency and compassion.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 50 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next