Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: And now if you want to weep
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 pm 
Site Admin

Go and read Mary Ellen Synon about Euroslime Dave's little games with the ECHR. They are games, and Mary Ellen is spot on in her analysis. Young Dave is indulging in his usual hobby of micturition. If I had time, I would do my own analysis, but it wouldn't look much different – so we need not reinvent the wheel. But don't get angry ... that's bad for the blood pressure. Get even. That's going to take a little time, but remember also that revenge is a dish best eaten cold. My plate gets colder by the day.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: And now if you want to weep
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm 

Why is she not a columnist in the real paper ?
Why is this not in the thing read by 5 million people (including decision makers in other media such as ITN and Sky news editors) ?
This is just to get the readers of people who enjoy North, Autonomous Mind, Dr Helen Szamuely, Witterings from Witney, Bishop Hill, Raedwald etc online ...to compete online...but not to show the mass readers who might demand action.
This lady deserves a real msm column instead of say Amanda Platell.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm 

Yes Johnathan - fully agree. Have just read her, and she is worthy of a Booker/North prize for decibel rating for explosive comment.

Far be it from me to even remotely suggest how to get Dipsy Dave out of this particular lobster trap, but there is a simple way without engaging with the ECHR (I posted it on her blog). That is for the gummint to immediately pass new electoral legislation cancelling all postal voting (its totally corrupted anyway), with the one exception for those who are physically incapable of making a polling booth due to sickness (a quack's note would need to be mandatory).
The only losers would be the army of fraudsters and pretend students in multi occupied premises and a few of their Labour friends.
No postal vote equals no prisoner vote, as under our law I believe we still, at least for now, do not let rapists, murderers and other malcontents roam our streets on the way to polling booths. :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm 

That's the problem we have to face.
The EU is stumbling into one destructive treaty with the UN after another and finally will hand out all control to the new World Government.
This is whatt they call a sell out and we have been sold out all right.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm 

The Green Tosser can try as many tricks as he likes...the more the better in fact. As he was never really trusted even before he was elected, hence no majority against the worst Gu'mint in liveing memory....yes even Wilson's.

Now that he has slimmed his way into No10, all those doubts are being proven correct. Consequently he is now behind Red Ed's despicable shower in the Polls, which when one considers just how bad Labour are, is a performance of truly amazing ineptitude.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm 

Article 6 of the Lisbon Treaty

http://www.lisbon-treaty.org/wcm/the-li ... cle-6.html

never stand behind an elephant

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 pm 

FU (Fed Up) wrote:
Consequently he is now behind Red Ed's despicable shower in the Polls, which when one considers just how bad Labour are, is a performance of truly amazing ineptitude.

Makes no difference to Cameron where "he" is in the polls vis-a-vis Milliband.
They all march to the beat of the same drum.
The last time there was even a scintilla of difference between the parties must have been 1983.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 pm 

234 to 22.

Now see the fur fly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm 

I wonder if the scheme, whether openly stated or tacitly agreed-upon, is to slowly and by degrees warp and render human rights so hateful that when the entire set is revoked, people will be more relieved than outraged.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am 

This could be a very short lived government.
Let us see how the local elections go.
However, Dave may be around for when Israel is attacked by all its neighbours (and please God repels them with interest) and he just might have one redeeming quality and supports Israel ...although while he keeps Hague as Foreign Secretary it seems improbable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 am 

Mary Ellen's article is far superior than the main article in the DM. People are being conned by Cameron who is nothing than a PR man. All MPs lie - that is well known. Cameron, like B'liar himself, have turned it into an art. When will people realise that Cameron, Hague and the rest of them only 'play' at being anti-EU.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:30 pm 

The Failygraph really blew it today via Osborne's column. The revolt was all planned by "call me Dave" who as we all know has been a EUrosceptic since Noah was a lad. This is his finest hour, he is in charge......I think that is the point where we all fall down laughing! Talk about re-writing history, bloody hell!

And the next installment will feature thast well known Jew vague the Hague...or someone similar, perhaps or even maybe.....or not? PDT_Armataz_01_27

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 pm 

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/peter ... or-europe/

Thanks for someone alerting me to this.

"Until yesterday, some lazy commentators – regrettably including me – were inclined to take the view that hostility to Europe had died out as a serious force. True, Bill Cash, veteran of the Maastricht battles of the 1990s, was still in action. Mr Cash is a worthy and honourable man, expert at spotting minor accretions of sovereignty to the EU in obscure areas, though not always so good at explaining them. It is doubtful if he ever possessed the popular touch, and if he did he has lost it".

One of our nation's gretest weapons is our sense of humour !

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm 

thespecialone wrote:
Mary Ellen's article is far superior than the main article in the DM. People are being conned by Cameron who is nothing than a PR man. All MPs lie - that is well known. Cameron, like B'liar himself, have turned it into an art. When will people realise that Cameron, Hague and the rest of them only 'play' at being anti-EU.

Absolutely right on all points.
Mary Ellen's shrewd, acerbic comments make her blog unmissable.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:57 am 

Cameron appoints strategist who detests vile Tory grassroots !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

http://archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com/ ... 10-to.html

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 19 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next