The First World Revolution
"Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe that could send our entire planet's climate system into a tail-spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods, droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever experienced - a catastrophe of our own making." - Al Gore, We must abandon the use of fossil fuels. "I don't claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the cull to the size of the surplus population." - Prince Philip, preface of Down to Earth
"A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard
of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible."- United Nations, Global Biodiversity Assessment "Climate change should be seen as the greatest challenge to ever face mankind."
- Prince Charles "If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, patron of the World Wildlife Fund
· We will live in a global subsistence economy based on local bartering
· Owning land will be forbidden
· Healthcare will be provided by shamans and natural healers
· We will be ruled by non-elected ‘wisdom professionals’
· Nation states will be replaced by ‘mandating regions’
· Our collective salvation depends on us returning to Gaia
· We need to stop using our brains
· We must ‘open up to the physics of the non-material world’
Any questions? http://green-agenda.com