Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: CHARLIE THREAD: The words begin with
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

... and end with? I really am getting rather fed up with this self-opinionated douche. Anyone's is entitled to an opinion, even that idiot, but when he starts pontificating about what others should do ... and think ... then I reach for my gun. I never thought that I could be anything other than a royalist. This man is living proof that it is quite possible to change even deeply entrenched beliefs.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The words begin with
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:07 pm 

That's it!If His Royal Numptieness is throwing his lot in with the AGW crowd lock stock and barrel,I will be taking the exact opposite stance,surely thats the end of the whole sorry saga now. PDT_Armataz_02_32

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:10 pm 

When you consider that he is very much part of the whole global thing with Gore et al, it's just par for the course that he comes out with this guff. When it was suggested to him, on Israel TV, that he might be head of the new European Community, he said he was well placed to take on that role. Others have since said he wanted to be King of Europe but he didn't quite say that. Still - it's pretty bad.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:24 pm 

Tomorrow Europe - next week, The World. "Power corrupts etc." But given to him . . . . ye Gods!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 pm 

jameshigham wrote:
When you consider that he is very much part of the whole global thing with Gore et al, it's just par for the course that he comes out with this guff. When it was suggested to him, on Israel TV, that he might be head of the new European Community, he said he was well placed to take on that role. Others have since said he wanted to be King of Europe but he didn't quite say that. Still - it's pretty bad.

Do you think we could really get rid of him that easily?Lets say its our contribution to the EU,then we could have that nice Prince William as King without any unpleasant abdication business and everyone will live happily ever after. PDT_Armataz_01_22

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm 

"Science has tried to assume a monopoly - or, rather, a tyranny - over our understanding of the world around us … We are only now beginning to under the disastrous results of this outlook."
Prince Charles - Speech titled 'Sacred in the Modern World', July 1996

What changed Charlie?

Appalling little twerp.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm 

The First World Revolution
"Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe that could send our entire planet's climate system into a tail-spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods, droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have ever experienced - a catastrophe of our own making." - Al Gore, We must abandon the use of fossil fuels. "I don't claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the cull to the size of the surplus population." - Prince Philip, preface of Down to Earth
"A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard
of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible."- United Nations, Global Biodiversity Assessment "Climate change should be seen as the greatest challenge to ever face mankind."
- Prince Charles "If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, patron of the World Wildlife Fund

· We will live in a global subsistence economy based on local bartering
· Owning land will be forbidden
· Healthcare will be provided by shamans and natural healers
· We will be ruled by non-elected ‘wisdom professionals’
· Nation states will be replaced by ‘mandating regions’
· Our collective salvation depends on us returning to Gaia
· We need to stop using our brains
· We must ‘open up to the physics of the non-material world’
Any questions? http://green-agenda.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm 

The problem is that he is not alone.
Our entire ruling world elite is involved in the completely mad doctrine set out by the Club of Rome.
This is where we are up against. A group of powerful people gone crazy. Their collective madness is an existential threat to our civilization.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 pm 

Well, we've dealt with king's that were getting too cosy with our enemies before. It's our damn crown, and we can put it someone elses head if we really want to. As with everything else we just need to regain influence over our own political class.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:26 pm 

@_AKM_

And that means violence.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm 

If this man continues down this path he is heading for a fall and will deserve all that is coming to him.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm 

AKM PDT_Armataz_01_37 PDT_Armataz_01_37
Check the link, the British are stylish enough to be remarkably bloodless.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm 

I'm hoping the monarchy will skip a generation. William and Kate seem like a nice couple, and if either of them believe in the AGW religion they keep it to themselves. Prince Brian can take his half baked opinions and stick them where the global warming sun don't shine.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:49 pm 

rhaan wrote:
The problem is that he is not alone.
Our entire ruling world elite is involved in the completely mad doctrine set out by the Club of Rome.
This is where we are up against. A group of powerful people gone crazy. Their collective madness is an existential threat to our civilization.

A group of powerful people gone crazy

I do wish you wouldn't refer to these people as crazy, mad, bonkers etc.. they know exactly what they're doing, down to the last very detail.

The only crazy ones are us for letting them get away with it. The UN, WHO, EU and all the NGO's that are doing so much damage to so many countries & people, are in the scheme of things a very, very, very tiny minority against the masses yet they get away with it, why, how.

I happened to catch Charlie on the EU channel while flicking through, he was going on about a report conducted by some Danish experts saying it's getting warmer and CO2, he made me feel physically sick. I think he is a very dangerous man.

I wrote to him a few year back about the EU, the reply stated he wasn't a supporter of it, I still have the letter, what's changed? Surely he doesn't need the money.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm 

I think he is chasing EU President or witchdoctor-in-chief of the official new EU state religion (which will be pro-occult, anti-fossil fuels, anti- JudeoChristian, anti-the poor and middle classes travelling in cars and planes or heating their homes, pro-windmills).

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 90 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next