Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: A "disproportionate" response
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 am 
Site Admin

An almost certain way to ensure that a subject gets nowhere near the MSM is to have a committee of MEPs look at it. That has proved to be the case with the EU's "disproportionate" response to the outbreak of the H1N1 (swine flu) virus in 2009-2010. Despite the press release and the full resources of the EU parliament press team, the only newspaper we can find that has carried news of the investigation is the Sophia Echo.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: A "disproportionate" response
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:56 am 

The trough must remain full.....if not AGW then something else.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 am 

Scared To Death by Booker and North was a great book ... is a great book.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am 

BIODIVERSITY is already in the pipeline.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 am 

The Health Authorities seem to push one line and, at the same time,the general public are getting more sceptical about the vaccinations that they are pushing.Perhaps I am thinking something different here,but,I can't help thinking that one day they will push a drug,or vaccination that kills off a few hundred thousand people,as in the film 'V for Vendetta',then have an anti-dote ready to make millions. Am I on the right track,or just a tad paranoid? PDT_Armataz_02_11

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:41 pm 

I don't have a link or hard data (sorry). But from memory, talking to a medic at the time, it was given a high UN WHO pandemic rating. Maybe 5 = imminent pandemic (or may have been 4) ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 pm 

Whistle wrote:
The Health Authorities seem to push one line and, at the same time,the general public are getting more sceptical about the vaccinations that they are pushing.

Is it any wonder when the flu vaccination contains squalene and mercury, neither of which you want injected into your bloodstream.

Then a government pronounces it as safe and starts giving it out to the general public. And promptly orders a different version of the vaccine for themselves (and the army) which doesn't contain squalene and mercury.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20091018-22649.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:19 pm 

Re "biodiversity" being the next big scare...

This is already being ramped up. The United Nations has approved the creation of the Intergovermental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystems Services.

Another UN-approved body to cream billions off the tax payer on the back of student essays and pal-reviewed "scientific" papers.

"This is a major event ion the world of biodiversity and ecosystem services as the IPCC-like platform will bridge the gulf between the wealth of scientific knowledge on the accelerating declines and degradation of the natural world, with knowledge on effective solutions and decisive government action required to reverse these damaging trends."

Really? Right. Excuse my cynicsm.

And of course this has nothing to do with United Nations Agenda 21. Nothing at all...

When will people finally realise that we have absolutely no power through voting. None at all. Decisions that directly affect our daily lives are made by the EU, the UN and the WHO.

The recent vaccinacion programme for H1N1 was not done on the orders of national Government. It was done on the orders of the European Council, who in turn received their orders from the WHO.

Nick Clegg recently had a laugh and a joke during the sham "Your Freedom Initative".

"Of course there are other suggestions which aren't going to be taken up by this government... the introduction of the death penalty or changing the smoking ban..."

He neglects to mention, however, that the death penalty has already been reinstated via a Lisbon Treaty footnote of a footnote "in the case of war, riots, upheaval." The smoking bans across the world are the direct result of the 2008 WHO Tobacco Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.

Again, (without wishing to piss off the readership of this blog) for the dim of thought.

Your vote does not matter. You have no power at all through the political elite.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm 
Site Admin

Dangermouse wrote:
And of course this has nothing to do with the United Nations Agenda 21. Nothing at all...

Hole in one!

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm 

Dangermouse wrote:
And of course this has nothing to do with United Nations Agenda 21. Nothing at all...

The smoking bans across the world are the direct result of the 2008 WHO Tobacco Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.

Again, (without wishing to piss off the readership of this blog) for the dim of thought.

Your vote does not matter. You have no power at all through the political elite.

Ah the smoking ban (apart from the EU, my pet subject) with this you forget to mention the part big pharma is playing in this, and it is a very big part, plus it's an agenda going back years (Godber) and it's being carried out to the letter.

This is how bad it's getting:

Maine State Senator Proposes Bill that Would Deny Health Care to Smokers on Medicaid
According to an article in the Bangor Daily News, a Maine state Senator is introducing legislation that would deny state-funded medical treatment for smokers. The bill would prevent Maine residents from receiving MaineCare (i.e., state Medicaid) benefits for medical treatment if they smoke.

But because it's 'smoking' no one seems to care, that is until their turn comes, and it will, do those supporting the smoking ban actually believe it's because TPTB are worried about their health, actually believe it'll stop at this. I can't for the life of me understand why people are so blinkered & outright stupid.

I agree our vote doesn't matter, but what do we do because the electorate are caught like rabbits in a trap, scrabbling to get out but there's no opening, especially as the masses are so dim and apathetic, if this offends anyone, sorry, but it's the truth.

Agenda 21?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 am 

I was wondering why the media had been banging on about flu deaths lately, despite the obvious fact that deaths from flu have been no greater than any January. It must be because of this MEP Committee and the desire of our beloved political elite to "get their retaliation in first" and head off awkward questions about how the little darlings "managed the crisis".

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]