Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 86 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Biting my tongue no longer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 am 
Site Admin

After this, we now get this: "Gay squash club's grant for lesbians". Thus we are told that Britain's first gay squash club has been given a £6,500 government grant to help recruit lesbian and transgender players to the sport. The cash from Sport England will also be used encourage bisexuals to take advantage of free coaching sessions, as well as funding new equipment.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Biting my tongue no longer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:00 am 

I want a government grant for my cured-of-homosexuality squash club, can I get one? It's a valid and oppressed minority! Bloody government...

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 am 

This money which discriminates in favour of Lesbian squash players - a group not known to live in extreme poverty - comes with the status game that puts women, gays, minorities in front of men, white men, with white Christians at the bottom. This decision happened because it "looks good" on someone's CV. The only way to advance is by defending yourself against accusations you are a hater... because you know there will come a time when it happens to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 am 

They have been going for 21 years. Why do they need money now?

If the Government is interested in equality it could do no better than begin by treating all equally. These kinds of programmes are pathetic and divisive. People who want to play squash of whatever race, gender and sexuality will give it a go.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 am 

With all these 'gay' policies coming thick and fast it makes me think that Cameron, desperately wants to come out of the cupboard and May, is a fully paid up lesbian.

As to Hague, when you think about it he's a sceptic, then a phile, can't make up his mind, so it could be he's a tranny seeing as he never knows which way to swing.

I definitely think I'm onto something here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 am 

therewaslight wrote:
The only way to advance is by defending yourself against accusations you are a hater...

The accusations are rarely sane or logical either. I spent a year counselling a friend through learning to accept himself rather than chase after surgery or do something else equally daft (he likes to dress up in private, which I don't see a problem with - Tories do it all the time I hear), and then found myself being berated as a homophobic bigot by a now very ex American friend who couldn't seem to understand the difference between helping a friend through a tough patch and blindly supporting the entire gay "rights" agenda. If I did the former, she said, I should do the latter too, because otherwise I'm an inhuman monster who should be completely cut off and denounced to the world as a homophobe, and possibly racist too. Bitter? I might be.

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am 
Site Admin

archonix wrote:
... he likes to dress up in private, which I don't see a problem with - Tories do it all the time I hear ...

PDT_Armataz_01_22 PDT_Armataz_01_22

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am 

If they create a "non-threatening" environment for gays and lesbians in a squash club, doesn't it just make it another hook-up place for them to meet?

So if you are straight and go to play squash, will you get hit on by gays? Hardly equal opportunities is it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 am 

I'll bet the money will be used to set up/build a creche…

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 am 

4Play squash for Lesbians.
This is a piss take, surely?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 am 

Richard,

This all began long ago, when they made some people more 'equal' than others, the race discrimation act was the first kick, the Americans have some culpability...... in this bollocks, the civil rights movements and PC are straight from 'Democrat home' but the Nazis in the EU and here their apparats in the British equality Stasi/ nutters now rule the roost.

I know my place, it is not at the top table (if it ever was), being: white Anglo/Christian................... is a ticket to third class.

All this crap needs to stop, why should we be forced to cough up for this???????????????? PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 am 

I totally agree this is ridiculous but the straw surely broke the camel's back years ago when they started dishing out our money to various homosexual clubs and other causes - remember the grant for the homosexual day centre for 3 wheeled Reliant Robin owners - only joking I hope!

The word homosexual covers men and women so why use any other name?

Of course what homosexuals get up to in private between consenting adults is entirely up to them but to single them out for grants to PROMOTE their lifestyle is unacceptable.

We need to fight back to make the general promoting of ALL minority groups using OUR money a thing of the past.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am 

I'm all in favour of lesbian squash clubs, especially if they have those see-through walls. Mind you, I saw the first Emmanuelle film at a formative age....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 am 

As posted:

"A government drive to celebrate the gay community"

Why? They are quite capable of celebrating themselves from all accounts, and I don't hear any government drive to celebrate being a heterosexual. Or is this just another media drive to divert the population from the real issues of the world and its wife (or partner) for fear of upsetting "GOVERNMENT drives".

Abbie Archer, nice comment! Gays and lesbians exist. They should be respected as any other human being, it does not need to be deliberately spoken of in class other than when the subject 'might' involve same, or questions asked about same. I do wonder just how much of this false exposure is generated by the media for column inches and salaries.
-----

Probably was a joke, but I don't recall Reliant Robin's being any kind of Invalid car. Try the Greeves Invacar. Almost collectable nowadays.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 am 

Harriet Harman's "equalities" legislation goes very far indeed. If you offer a service to the public, you are not allowed to discriminate. So a parish which lets out its Church hall for non-Church activities might be sued for heavy damages if it did not make the hall available to Satanists, Muslims, homosexual groups and so on. There are some exceptions for Churches provided they are very careful to have a consistent policy. But, as the Christian B & B providers found, this does not extend to your own home. If anyone is concerned with letting a Church hall, do seek advice. Christian Concern for our Nation were extremely helpful to our Church.

Of course, the classification of people in privileged groups according to race, religious belief or sexual orientation is repugnant to equality before the law. If I punch you on the nose and say "Take that, you bounder!" , it is assault and I might go to prison for two years. If I say "Take that, you black/Paki/Queer/ Jewish bounder" it becomes "racially aggravated assault" and I can go to jail for 5 years. The police have special units to sniff out offences which may be "hate crime". Funnily enough they do not usually follow this procedure for crimes between members of ethnic communities (for instance - the frequent assaults on Asians by Afro Caribbeans or by Muslims on other "communities")

If you look to our schools you will find that young children are being indoctrinated in promiscuity in straight sex and the desirability of homosexual conduct as right and natural whilst they are also being instructed in the all-embracing religion of environmentalism/global warming. The latter has more or less replaced what used to be geography. On the first matter, indoctrination n sexual matters, consult the Christian Institute's booklet "Too much, too young" for the filth which is being peddled as education (see www.christian.org.uk ).

People are very frightened to speak out. Canvassing in the 1995 election, I lost count of the number of times people suddenly checked themselves and asked "Am I allowed to say that?"

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 86 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next