Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Snigger
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:22 am 
Site Admin

David Cameron is insincere and not to be trusted while George Osborne has no experience of how ordinary people live", Lib-Dem ministers have claimed. Took them long enough to find out, didn't it?

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Snigger
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am 

I'm not quite sure what to say.

I'm no fan of LibDems or their policies (especially on unfettered immigration), but you can't argue with their anaylsis of Cameron and Osborne, spot on.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am 

OK Let me get htis straight. SOme MPs, in government, on the cabinet gravy gttrain, are complaining because they were deluded by the insincere politicos? Brother, cry me a river! Wouldn't the sincere thing to do be to resign? PDT_Armataz_01_22

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:50 am 

RAENORTH wrote:
David Cameron is insincere and not to be trusted while George Osborne has no experience of how ordinary people live", Lib-Dem ministers have claimed. Took them long enough to find out, didn't it?
View full article here

My local MP is now a Minister in the current government due to "Events, dear boy, events." I never, ever trusted him before these "events" promoted him beyond his capabilities so why should I ever believe his claims now about Cameron/Osborne? And yes, he is one of the Lib-Dem ministers quoted in yesterday's disclosures. It is not surprising that Lib-Dem ministers are slow on the uptake. They are very generally slow on anything if my local MP, and now "minister" is anything to go by.

The same charlatan - Michael Moore, for it is he! - has laid various claims in the local press about just what *HE* has done for the Scottish Borders digital life since *HE* "created" some crap thing called "Border Digits" (or other crap, sorry I cannot be arsed to look up the real name of Mr. Moore's creation though it is mentioned in a letter I recieved from him). The only thing that *HAS* happened on the digital scene in the Scottish Borders is that we were among the first areas to be forced to convert our TVs to receive digital only broadcasts. Unless we agreed to sign up to Sky or have a FreeSat dish installed, we have been left with an abysmal service of some half a dozen stations, plus a couple of +stations, (= just what you watched on some of those original stations an hour ago now repeated!) *PLUS* the neverending propaganda of BBC 24hr News *PLUS* UNMISSABLE Parliament + CBBC crap! Is not that a truly wonderful service in return for that bloody TV Licence aka Poll Tax we are forced to pay to simply have an active TV set in the house. (Mine has not been switched on for over three months now.)

I lost my temper with the boasting, arrogant, Lib-Dem chancer [1] when he made stupid claims in the local press concerning hoped for DAB radio transmissions and I respectfully suggested he followed up his own observations concerning "FreeView Lite" - *HIS* name for the service - before he got involved with the future of DAB radio in the Scottish Borders. No sensible reply has so far been received.

[1] Regarding "Lib-Dem Chancers" - Moore now holds the seat previously held by My Lord Chancer David Steele, Knight of the Chancers, Lord of the Chancers, Chancer of the Chancers, and ex-Speaker of the Scottish Parliament, no less, though they don't call 'em Speakers up here. Still bliddy squeakers, mind you.

Lib-Dems! Don't get me started!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 am 

Sorry to reply to my own post but I just remembered when I went out to the kitchen to pour another gin (bloody butler has the night off), it was when I read this in my own post:

[1] Regarding "Lib-Dem Chancers" - Moore now holds the seat previously held by My Lord Chancer David Steele, Knight of the Chancers, Lord of the Chancers, Chancer of the Chancers, and ex-Speaker of the Scottish Parliament, no less, though they don't call 'em Speakers up here. Still bliddy squeakers, mind you.

Lib-Dems! Don't get me started!

It quite put me in a mind of a programme called "Spitting Image"! Do you remember how Little David Steele used to be tucked into some bloke's hanky pocket and was just allowed out to briefly sniffle a few words? That *ABSOLUTELY* sums up the whole blooody load of Lib-Dems these days: little bliddy pocket hankys just there to catch the drips from the guvments nose. (There's an idea for them political cartoonists wot follow this blog - please send me a fiver!)

Bliddy Lib-Dems! Not even capable of snivelling out their own noses! Don't get me started!

(Did you notice that Vince Cable always seemed to look like a drip of a drop was just about to appear on the end of his nose? Perhaps that's wot them Telegraph lassies wos sniggering at?)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 am 

As they say: birds of a feather flock together, in this case a fake phoenix has flocked to a fake oak tree.

Please please go on fighting each other Libcons, you so deserve each other!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:41 am 

I'm with all above. I just wish they'd move their nasty little playground to some corner of their favorite foreign field. We need Parliament for what's left of England.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am 

When Poland joined the EU, a delegation of Polish councillors visited the East Midlands. Some colleagues and I attended a celebratory meeting to ask why, having escaped the fire of Soviet domination, they should jump into the EU frying pan. Among the Euro luvvies, we were a bit like the proverbial pork chop at a barmitzva. In the climax of the jollification, the Polish head of delegation made a flowery speech which, being polite and wishing them well, we applauded politely. As the applause was dying down the charming lady interpreter said to me sotto voce "REMEMBER, HE IS POLITICIAN". Says it all, doesn't it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:27 am 

Are there still members of the public unaware that when a politicians speaks in public you can tell when he is lying by watching for lip movement?

Nick and Dave (tackling the deficit our speciality: record borrowing for November, spending up 5% since May) are doing a great job of disabusing anyone who isn't aware of this fact. Convincing everyone of their duplicity is about the only success they can boast of from their first happy six months as a couple.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am 

While the Libdems analysis may be correct , pots and kettles spring to mind given the recent behaviour of LD notables such as Vince Cable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:01 am 

The blue rinse brigade only voted for 'cave in Dave' because they thought he'd give pretty boy Bliar a run for his money (our money actually), that was all they (Tories) were thinking about - image. How right they were, Dave? - all front and no nous, typical PR blokey type, promise the earth to you, (in the pub/on the floor of the commons), by the following morning (he) has forgotten your name.
Dave, he cannot lie as well as Bliar, he is sincere mostly, because he believes (like Bliar) his own tripe, sees no conflict in being a Euro-lackey and throwing our lot (military) in with the French and flying the flag for Britain. Has absolutely no sense of British history, any history for that matter (what the hell has happened to Eton?), he's a mouthpiece, that is all.

But in comparison, he stands head and shoulders above any of the Lib dhimmis.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 am 

ALL POLITHICOS, without exception, are dishonourable to one degree or another. The level of their dishonour is related to how high up the pole the are.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:05 am 

Good Grief! They are politicians - of course they are not to be trusted.

Whatever next - someone to suggest that the BBC might just have a tiny blemish in their spotless record of honesty and impartiality; minor irregularities in the EU accounts; tiny concesssions in UK sovereignty taking place?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am 

Could not agree more with what has been said, especially after seeing "Uriah Heap" Stunnell in the Telegraph, nearly made me ruin my keyboard.There are very few out of the 640 MP I would trust at all. I have met Stunnell two or three times, he supposedly represents the area where I live....... badly! Yes, I am very angry. PDT_Armataz_01_19

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 am 

HenryWood wrote:
Is not that a truly wonderful service in return for that bloody TV Licence aka Poll Tax we are forced to pay to simply have an active TV set in the house. (Mine has not been switched on for over three months now.)

So don't pay it. The license is for receiving transmissions, not owning a television. If you aren't watching, you aren't receiving, therefore you shouldn't pay. Just unplug the aerial and refuse to allow the nice man from TVL (administered by Capita) any entry into your property as they have absolutely no legal right to do so.

[RN Fan 1A]

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 46 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next