Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: Threat inflation
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 am 
Site Admin

First, we had "climate change". Then we got "dangerous climate change". And now we have "extremely dangerous climate change". They've lost it.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Threat inflation
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:41 am 

See my comment, if you must, in the previous thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 am 

One word:

Harryreadme.txt

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 am 
scrasea wrote:
One word:

Harryreadme.txt

Are you you sure? If I had only one word in my word bag, right now it would be 'Ausrottung'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 am 

We must surely be getting close to Peak Warmism?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:47 am 

I did enjoy the little tirade on Left Foot Forward about the Jungle Bunnies. So kind of them to provide a link to Urban Dictionary for those sensitive wee souls who had never heard of this expression. Thoughtful too to provide more link traffic to EURef

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 am 
Site Admin

scrasea wrote:
I did enjoy the little tirade on Left Foot Forward about the Jungle Bunnies. So kind of them to provide a link to Urban Dictionary for those sensitive wee souls who had never heard of this expression. Thoughtful too to provide more link traffic to EURef

Yes, that was rather fun ... they are sensitive little souls ... not of this world really.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 am 

How about a bit of hot air inflation. Bono, that leading expert on Extremely Dangerous Climate Change, is on another global tour with U2. The band arrived in Australia in 6 x 747s and are boasting about it being the biggest tour in the world with 55 trucks of equipment.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andr ... d_applaud/

Mind you the number of 747s and private jets arriving in Mexico will no doubt have exceeded even this hypocrisy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:27 am 

RE: Threat inflation
Quote:
All of which, of course, means that it is a money-making racket, which is what we've been saying for ages, with WWF one of the biggest potential beneficiaries. If they're not deluded, they're thieves. Take your pick.

Banks and oil companies were bribed to support AGW and, finally, even leftie AGW supporters have realised this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm 

I have just saw on ITN news a piece about the elderly and how they are suffering in the freezing cold. Quite disturbing that despite the winter fuel allowance many still cannot afford to have proper heating. Of course what the piece did not mention was one of the main reasons that fuel bills are so high. Still I am sure that Huhne the loon and all the other warmist prats dont care that a few old people who dont have their wealth die in the cold whilst they are in Cancun. Warmists obviously think it worth it to save the earth from frying. Why are the MSM not mentioning more often that the reason that bills are very high because of 'green investment'?
What a bunch of pricks. That is MSM and every warmist in the world.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:01 pm 

The headline really ought to be "WIND TURBINES KILL PENSIONERS".

There is a very direct correlation between the price of energy and the number of people on low incomes who die of cold.
I can remember the Labour party making a great fuss about VAT on domestic fuel for that reason but the cost of "renewables" is concealed.
"Transparency" is a popular buzzword among the pols. Why can we not have the cost of renewables on our bills, shown like VAT?
Greenies could feel virtuous about their contribution to saving the planet, others could draw their own conclusions.
The usual semi-political charities concerned with old people would have an excellent campaigning point. Funny they haven't taken it up already
really, isn't it? I think greenery must trump hypothermia in their book.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]