Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Name calling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

The strain of keeping up with the twists and turns of the euro must be getting to the poor little chap – that and being a crook. But it takes different people in different ways and to M. Le president it comes in the form of sounding off at journalists, calling them a bunch of "paedophiles". Apparently, this came during a furious off-the-record exchange at the Nato summit in Lisbon last week, after a journalist had asked him a question about the latest developments in the "Karachigate" affair: allegations that the cancellation of commissions on a French submarine contract led to a bomb attack in Karachi in May 2002 in which 11 French engineers and four Pakistanis died.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Name calling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm 

Nigel Farage was up to his usual standard today - and it was the first time I've noticed Rumpy and Barosso looking so glum - they normally just grin as if to say "Oh it's that idiot again"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyq7WRr_GPg

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 pm 

'Next it will have to be "fascist paedophiles", I suppose. But where do you go after that?'

Call them 'typical politicians'?

p.s. Was the journalist from the BBC - if so, perhaps Sarkozy actually did know something!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:41 pm 

After reading your post I must admit you were bang on the money with your "Name calling" subject title as that's all you seemed to do for the entire post. I'm afraid your personal animosity against the UKIP is starting to intrude on your EU subject posts and though I've followed you, admired you and even worshipped you for some time (including buying your books) I now get the feeling that a little bit of derangement is creeping in to some of your posts. I hope you don't totally crack before we can say "mission accomplished". PDT_Armataz_02_20

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

HenryWood wrote:
After reading your post I must admit you were bang on the money with your "Name calling" subject title as that's all you seemed to do for the entire post. I'm afraid your personal animosity against the UKIP is starting to intrude on your EU subject posts and though I've followed you, admired you and even worshipped you for some time (including buying your books) I now get the feeling that a little bit of derangement is creeping in to some of your posts. I hope you don't totally crack before we can say "mission accomplished". PDT_Armataz_02_20

I have no personal animosity against UKIP. But my views on Farage and Bloom are well known. Of a northern dispostion (adopted), I am totally at home with the concept of calling a turd a turd, without having to be deranged.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm 

Quote:
Next it will have to be "fascist paedophiles", I suppose. But where do you go after that?

europhiliac?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 pm 

Quote:
I have no personal animosity against UKIP. But my views on Farage and Bloom are well known. Of a northern dispostion (adopted), I am totally at home with the concept of calling a turd a turd, without having to be deranged.

Seems like Bloom adopted much the same approach: he obviously hates the euro-slime as much as many of us here!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 am 
Site Admin

Ian E wrote:
Quote:

Seems like Bloom adopted much the same approach: he obviously hates the euro-slime as much as many of us here!

The difference being that Bloom is deranged ... and thus can it be said that your enemy's enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am 

RAENORTH wrote:
Ian E wrote:
Quote:

The difference being that Bloom is deranged ... and thus can it be said that your enemy's enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Were you drunk when you wrote this reply?

FCS! He is in the same very small lifeboat as yourself yet you seem to delight in pissing in the bailing pan as fast as he tries to empty it, or maybe vice versa as far as I know, for perhaps he delights in pissing in your bailer.

Whatever, I delight in seeing the EU Supreme Soviet Council being held to account and I especially delight in seeing such videos going viral. The fact that you choose to jump on him and disparage him in his slight moment of glory does not reflect well on you. "Name calling", remember?

And yes, *I* am gloriously drunk as I type this. I nearly got to bed and then I read the morning papers ...
Learco Chindamo, the killer of Headmaster Philip Lawrence, who promised he would spend the rest of his life atoning for his crime was arrested for robbery four months after his release.

No wonder I despair and turn from the comfort of gin to the raging fire of whisky!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 am 
Site Admin

HenryWood wrote:
FCS! He is in the same very small lifeboat as yourself yet you seem to delight in pissing in the bailing pan as fast as he tries to empty it, or maybe vice versa as far as I know, for perhaps he delights in pissing in your bailer.

You speak from ignorance. The fact that I work at home from Bradford, instead of on the front line, is almost entirely (but not completely) down to Bloom. This is the man who has almost single-handedly destroyed the Yorkshire UKIP regional structure and has done more damage to the Party than the EU commission could even think of doing - a major factor in why dozens of formerly loyal party workers would not be seen dead working for UKIP. This is the man who shags a prostitute in the street and then claims diplomatic immunity when he is picked up by the police, a man who gets so drunk he pisses in the plant pots in the public area in a Strasbourg hotel. He is a disgrace to himself and his Party and his country. Excuse me if I do not applaud this braggart, who is so stupid and lacking in judgement that he makes Nazi aspersions in the EU Parliament and thinks its clever.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 am 

RAENORTH wrote:
HenryWood wrote:

You speak from ignorance. The fact that I work at home from Bradford, instead of on the front line, is almost entirely (but not completely) down to Bloom. This is the man who has almost single-handedly destroyed the Yorkshire UKIP regional structure and has done more damage to the Party than the EU commission could even think of doing - a major factor in why dozens of formerly loyal party workers would not be seen dead working for UKIP. This is the man who shags a prostitute in the street and then claims diplomatic immunity when he is picked up by the police, a man who gets so drunk he pisses in the plant pots in the public area in a Strasbourg hotel. He is a disgrace to himself and his Party and his country. Excuse me if I do not applaud this braggart, who is so stupid and lacking in judgement that he makes Nazi aspersions in the EU Parliament and thinks its clever.

Fair do's, Dr. North. As you correctly surmise I know nothing of Bloom but I think I have learned enough about yourself over the years to know you can be totally trusted in the things you post. I thank you for enlightening me.

(Though mind you, I still enjoyed the discomfort of the EU Supreme Soviet when he called one of them fascist and Farage asked why "fascist" appeared to have different meanings/values depending on which MEP was using it. Oh well, I suppose it's all politics to me. PDT_Armataz_01_32 ) I still keep some rope handy, mind you, just in case.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 am 

This is so crazy Iwon't even comment directly. However, I respect Sarky for speaking out, these press-corps queers need to be put in place. But he should be more judicious in his vocabulary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:34 am 

Robert of Ottawa wrote:
This is so crazy Iwon't even comment directly. However, I respect Sarky for speaking out, these press-corps queers need to be put in place. But he should be more judicious in his vocabulary.

Oho! La intrigue! So, Monsieur Robert de Ottawa, vous respectez le dwarf for his allegations de pedophilia et then vous allez et donnez le nom "queers" a les hommes du press-corps?

Zo, to put tout zis information together in ze place singularite, les journalists sont peut-être les petit garcon fiddleurs, n'est ce pas?

Quelle shall M. Sarkozy use dans son language a le magistrate when he tells him to arrete les petit garcon fiddleurs? C'est maybe possible les press-corps queers de pedos have peut tetre mistaken M. Sarkozy for un petit garcon? Oh! Did zey hurt him?

I think we should be told.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 am 
Site Admin

HenryWood wrote:
Fair do's, Dr. North. As you correctly surmise I know nothing of Bloom but I think I have learned enough about yourself over the years to know you can be totally trusted in the things you post. I thank you for enlightening me.

(Though mind you, I still enjoyed the discomfort of the EU Supreme Soviet when he called one of them fascist and Farage asked why "fascist" appeared to have different meanings/values depending on which MEP was using it. Oh well, I suppose it's all politics to me. PDT_Armataz_01_32 ) I still keep some rope handy, mind you, just in case.

This is a crazy and sad situation. There are now far more ex-UKIP people than there are UKIP members. Many of the former activists have not changed their views in the slightest but have found themselves unable to work within the Party, ending up like me without a political home. To that extent, UKIP performs the role of a political bed-blocker - occupying the position of a eurosceptic party and thereby inhibiting the formation of a new party, while grossly under-performing. In due course, UKIP will either imrprove, with a new generation of leaders and members, or die, but at the moment it is very much part of the problem.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 am 

"But where do you go after that?"

How about "obscene, corrupt, lying, murdering, ethnic cleansing, genocidal, child raping, cannibalistic, organlegging Nazi war criminals" to describe almost every NATO politician - ie the ones who supported the war against Yugoslavia & subsequent Kosovo occupation where they did indeed promote all these atrocities. (ok the orgganlegging is cannibalistic so they aren't really separate atrocities)

Although I guess it isn't an insult if it is the simple truth in which case I'm stumped .

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next