Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Gone missing
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Dellers had a good piece in The Daily Express recently, although it has now gone missing. This might have had something to do with a communication to the newspaper from Edward Acton, Vice-Chancellor of the University of East Anglia. Acton seems to think that Dellers is not entitled to claim that CRU workers are "mired in such incompetence, skulduggery and deceit that you couldn't trust a word they said" and might have written to the newspaper in terms not dissimilar to this ...

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Gone missing
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm 

Shame on the Express, for my part imo: JD is quite correct, the CRU are a bunch of figure (figures can't lie but liars can figure) fudging, manipulating dissemblers of the truth, they know it, we know it and thus, the Express is out of order.

The CRU is no bastion of scientific rigour, nor is it an objective scientific faculty, how can it be, the government demands AGW advocacy, the CRU provides it, there is no dissenting voice, they are shills, on the payroll of the EU/British Government and also receive (or have) funding from American AGW promulgation agencies, how is this objective?

Publish and be damned, is the right answer, if they don't like it, let 'em sue! I wish they would.

The Science of AGW is crap, let the CRU defend that.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Gone missing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am 

Sorry for the delay in saying so; for the sake of completeness I have posted the Google cache results of both the original on line article and the comments page when last visited by the Gigglebot.
http://yokel.110mb.com/archives/2010/11 ... press.html

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]