Change font size
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: And then we kill them
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

"The full extent of the police and criminal prosecution powers that the European Union has over British citizens can be revealed today," writes Mary Ellen Synon. This is the result of a Mail on Sunday investigation, which has "uncovered an alarming array of new EU controls over justice and home affairs for which no one has voted, and most are unknown to the public."

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: And then we kill them
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 pm 

Very good comment Richard, especially your point

"More specifically, no one in parliament seems to care for, as we wrote when that plaintive statement was made, in legislative terms, "the parliament has collectively lost the will to live".

Quite right. Well may we ask why is that? Because of the predominant presence of self-serving, greedy, parasitical politicians? Because of the collusion of all three parties to abandon their historic role as guardians of the Constitution and liberties of the people? Because many of our politicians are natural traitors?
All true, but does not fully answer your question : why have they "lost their collective will to live?"
Perhaps the main answer is that we have a generation of politicians in Parliament who must be profoundly ignorant of the basic principles of democratic and representative government as historically understood long before the EU came along. The same politicians must also be profoundly ignorant of British, and specifically English, history, and therefore have lost sight entirely of their raison d'etre. They do not know in any collective sense what they are in Parliament FOR.

As you rightly point out, petty party interests so dominate the life and function of the Commons that this fact alone militates against a proper understanding of Parliament's role and place in the nation's life. So strong and embedded is this near fanatical concept that it virtually eclipses all else. Lord Radcliffe once quoted two neat summaries of this situation:

"The best party is but a kind of conspiracy against the rest of the nation"
Even better: "The organised party has become the principle of political life. Followed to its logical conclusion ( GW: which we reached many years ago with our entry into the "alien" EU) PARLIAMENT IS TURNED INTO THE INSTRUMENT OF POWER, INSTEAD OF BEING ITS HOLDER"
Would we not agree that our Parliament in its present form therefore is not worth preserving?. It has failed in its primary purpose of protecting the liberty of the subject as set out in our Constitution. A parliament therefore without a Constitution is a contradiction in terms. In its present form it is useless and irrelevant, and must go.
We need to return to basic principles, and work out how to re-assert representative government - once free from the "alien" in our midst.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 pm 

I'm not a particularly violent person, and I don't relish the consequences of a civil war in our country. But, reluctantly, I think you are correct. I'm not looking forward to it, because it will be more than unpleasant; it will be horrific. However, the sooner it happens the sooner we can once more become a civilised and self-governing country. On current form, though, I just wonder if it will happen in my lifetime.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 pm 

This is just the start, the 'thin end of the wedge' as it were.

There will be a new 'super Police' obeying direct orders from Brussels.

They will swoop on you in the night, bundle you up and spirit you away.
Pathetic excuses like, "they've only been established to target Mafia like organisations" (is Bullshit), well, we know this to be untrue, every totalitarian state needs it's secret police: the Stasi - as I've mentioned in a previous post + a SchutzStaffel or Praetorian Guard to protect the Commission/politburo, when they become really nasty.
You will not be able to call upon British Habeas Corpus, you will be 'disappeared' into a Belgium 'Lubyanka' and rot in Gaol, until they see fit to charge you, doubtless, on some trumped up charge.
Romanians?
Kinnel!
Their evil reputation goes before them............ .
God in Heaven!
It once again shows that, our political 'elite' do not give a toss about their country or their own citizens, their first and only loyalty is to their Lords and masters in Bruxelles.
Cameron, like Brown and Bliar before him, are beholden to the commission and unless we throw off this yoke, the nation of Britain (has it already vanished?) will be a minor maritime province of: the Peoples Republics of EUropa.

It is the next logical step, in the subjugation of a federation of totalitarian states, (Lenin, Castro, Mao, Pol Pot all them were quick to form a secret police) why should we be surprised? It was only a matter of time, what does dismay, is the fact that, the 'elite' have meekly accepted this without a murmer........or have they always known - of course..... they would be in the loop wouldn't they!?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm 

Well, for starters, I've seen faces like that of the guy in the pic before...in some unpleasant places. A type that one would reluctantly prefer to have as a fiend (which God forbid) than an enemy.
The alarm bells have been sounded on this blog for years...to little effect among the sheeple who, after all, don't read blogs; of any sort. The traitrous BBC & the complicit MSM feed them their soporific pablum & non-stop bread & circuses fills in the gaps in their twilight existence.
Over the past 20+ years, instances of injustice are increasingly reported & are quickly forgotten by all those not affected by the covert Star Chamber developments....situations which never happened in that forgotten past...the official stealing of children being only one example...the Judiciary is already tainted & doubtless aspires to being among the Judge Jeffries & Roland Freislers in the New World Order
While, if nobody else does, the British worm must eventually turn, I still believe that this will first happen in mainland Europe, (they know how to do revolutions); precipitated perhaps by an imploding Euro & the shattering of the EU monolith. In which case the job will have been done & everyone can go back to watiching X Factor or whatever & Anne Widdecombe doing the Samba.
Roll on the Revolution....wherever it may begin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 pm 

When that Hungarian pastor was going to be arrested in Timasoara it set off the Romanian revolution.
But I dont think that will happen here . More likely it would be over something simpler and monetary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm 

permanentexpat wrote:
While, if nobody else does, the British worm must eventually turn, I still believe that this will first happen in mainland Europe, (they know how to do revolutions); precipitated perhaps by an imploding Euro & the shattering of the EU monolith. In which case the job will have been done & everyone can go back to watiching X Factor or whatever & Anne Widdecombe doing the Samba.
Roll on the Revolution....wherever it may begin.

You may think that, but they spend so much effort revolting over such petty things these days that I'm not sure they're any more effective than a south american badboy who's always waving his arms around and yelling about how he's going to kill you. Loud, brash, looks dangerous, but when the fight comes they're already spent. Maybe this is just cultural prejudice slipping in but the English, more than anyone else, are the quiet ones that sit and tolerate oppression or abuse for years, gracious to a fault with a nod and a smile, locked away in a sort of denial about the fact that justice isn't going to arrive from on high and then, suddenly, explode into a rage that seems inexplicable to everyone without an understanding of the years of endured abuse that came beforehand. That's the English character. We stand still and wait, and wait, and wait and then one day tear half a country to pieces looking for justice. The continentals may have more brutality and may kill more people in their revolutions but they spend quickly, and they aren't after justice but merely change.

So I have more hope. The revolution may appear to start on the continent, but it'll be fought here.

[RN Fan 1A]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:59 pm 

Reading about the powers of this new police force will not start any kind of revolution. Even when a few individual cases are written up in the press or put on a current affairs TV programme it will only cause a few people to go "tut tut". People are much too comfortable to revolt. We have still a long way to go. Revolution would need mass unemployment, deep cuts in benefits and pensions, power failures, a general breakdown in law and order. Maybe these things will come if the euro implodes and we keep to the lunatic energy policies, but we're not there yet. That is not to say that the powers we have given the EU aren't a disgrace - they certainly are!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm 

I suppose we would need to take the likes of Cameron and Bliar to court, make it all legal, charge them with Treason, Convict them and then Hang them.
As for all the fellow-travelers, I do not think I would want to kill anyone, I would prefer to flog them. 2 or 3 dozen lashes with a proper Cat o' Nine Tails would give them something to remember for the rest of their lives. We can threaten them with 20 years in a prison cell too, if they think that is good enough for a good EU citizen, then it's good enough for them too.

I also feel that something is going to break, not sure where, when or how. I also feel that we have too many polite, honest and reasonable thinking comfy middle class people in this country who really do not believe the evidence of EU evil even when stuck under their nose. They feel that as they are reasonable sensible people then why on earth would some one need to go to all that trouble of creating a EU Gendarmerie with Diplomatic Immunity. They would then decide that of course the Mafia need controlling and they feel glad that someone is actually doing something about them.

I have the nasty feeling of having my collar felt before the edifice crumbles.... PDT_Armataz_01_31

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm 

Derek wrote:
Reading about the powers of this new police force will not start any kind of revolution. Even when a few individual cases are written up in the press or put on a current affairs TV programme it will only cause a few people to go "tut tut". People are much too comfortable to revolt. We have still a long way to go. Revolution would need mass unemployment, deep cuts in benefits and pensions, power failures, a general breakdown in law and order. Maybe these things will come if the euro implodes and we keep to the lunatic energy policies, but we're not there yet. That is not to say that the powers we have given the EU aren't a disgrace - they certainly are!

In the UK that's probably true, but even here there are a lot of tensions e.g. immigration, which a lot of effort has been applied to put a lid on through deception and labeling dissenters as wicked. We have the government going one way the populace another and really no choice at elections.

However, this isn't a purely UK matter. The First World War started with some obscure archduke being shot dead in a far off place which triggered a sequence of events which became unstoppable. Looking at the UK before and after, it certainly caused huge changes which probably no one before the war could have anticipated or wanted.

It all feels like a shed full of corroding cannisters of dangerous chemicals and aging explosives. No one can predict when it is going to go off, or whether it will be a huge fire or the explosives will detonate. It certainly isn't a great idea to put more dangerous chemicals and more explosives in there, which is what appears to be happening now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm 

"The thin end of the wedge". Well, that may be different things to different people. But what I see is the very thick end right now.
The 'thin' end for me - and put aside any opinions of motorcyclists/Hells Angels/speed freaks for now, because I have been none of those - was the compulsory wearing of crash helmets.
From that one act, suddenly our personal choice was removed "for our own good", though there was never any data, reports, or analysis done to prove helmets saved lives. Not before, and not since. Needless to say, lives have been saved by some, but also taken by some. But that is a bit off topic, the point is, we have had our personal choices - freedom - removed, in a thousand different ways since then. Slowly and steadily, just like Hitler ordered (or was it Goering or Goebels?). Boiled Frogs.

Thereafter came a steady flow of restrictions that led from seat belts, through Health & Safety at Work, health warnings on tobacco packets, no smoking most anywhere - the 'state' became Nanny.

I have gone through the 300 plus comments on Christopher Booker's article on the plight of the Sims and their daughter, and a distinct majority have sought the 'other side' of 'a' story. Whilst this may be a recognised attempt at balance, most of the comments against the Sims are made with absolutely no knowledge of them, their home, the arrangement of how the dogs were kept - other than newspaper reports and assumptions. The chatterati are full of themselves, and wish to voice their opinion, then argue the toss in subsequent comments. I'm probably guilty of the same here, but the issue is this: Who do you talk to in authority to be recognised today?

An MP should be someone who stands to represent the constituents in Parliament. A Minister of the Crown responsible for his/her department, but neither are now doing their jobs in the service of the public. This much is well established - hence we chatter on blogs, for where else do we get heard? Nowhere, save here.

This isn't the thin end of any wedge. This was planned and constructed post War with its conception way before that - something else most contributors here are aware of. One of the reasons why there is blossoming a Europol/army is in the very knowledge that when the 'system' stops listening - people will gather together in thought and in spirit, bounce their frustration and ideas off one another. Rise up on the streets and you'll be put down with shields, batons, gas, and worse, apprehended and shunted off to some detention centre by rail - is that what Charlie wants as Mr. X in an alleged move to pay for 'cross-rail'? A quick rail link to an Eastern block 'holiday' camp? Stranger things are happening, why not that.

We are currently living in a world that forty years ago would be described as fantasy. Couldn't happen here! - the press were quite certain on that regards the introduction of compulsory crash hats back in the sixties.

Will we be aother Northern Ireland within England, or undermine them by . . . ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:55 pm 

"In Britain, however, having been tolerably well administered for several centuries, we have become slow to turn to serious violence. Thus, our rulers have got lazy and complacent and they think they can continue along the route they have taken. They can't. The worm will turn eventually. When it does, people will die. That now is the only certainty.!

I'm pretty sure you are wrong on this one.

As long as people get their daily bread, they will not revolt. They need to be starving in droves before they rise up against their government, and that will never, ever happen in the UK.

Zimbabwe is a good example- 10% of the population are literally starving to death, yet there has been no serious uprising because the majority are scared to end up in the same boat. The same thing will happen here if there is an economic collapse. (In any case there will not be an economic collapse, just a gradual, steep decline into penury)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm 

Quote:
As long as people get their daily bread, they will not revolt. They need to be starving in droves before they rise up against their government, and that will never, ever happen in the UK.

This is what concerns me. Those who have jobs don't care. Unemployed can't afford to leave the house.

In terms of revolting, middle class students are a special case.

When times get tough at the centre, I think a possibly bloodless, military coup is more likely, lead by a faction obedient to the Royals. Perhaps that will be called a revolution. I don't seriously expect a violent revolution from the masses, complete with tumbrils. The idea makes me laugh. This is Britain we are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:48 pm 

Away from blogs such as this one, which is frequented by like minded people, has anyone met somebody who knows how we are being governed? Most people don't seem to care & laugh when the EU is mentioned. The absence of objective reporting in the MSM is apalling. The majority don't know what is going on. Will they ever find out?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm 

madbiker wrote:
Away from blogs such as this one, which is frequented by like minded people, has anyone met somebody who knows how we are being governed? Most people don't seem to care & laugh when the EU is mentioned. The absence of objective reporting in the MSM is apalling. The majority don't know what is going on. Will they ever find out?

I've encountered many people who just shrug their shoulders at the mention of the EU. They just don't want to know, that's fine, yet these same people scream and shout that this, that or other is harming their kids, yet see no harm in the biggest threat to their children, the EU. What a legacy, what stupid people.

Shows how much people care, the DM article about europol got just 37 comments. A cat was put in a wheelie bin (terrible thing) and the comments were over 600, many calling for the woman to be imprisoned, she even got death threats, now that's priorities for you. But it goes to show they think more about cats than their kids.

These people deserve what they get, we don't, but we'll suffer the consquences of their apathy, laziness & outright stupidty.

I think that maybe Lord Young, had it right when he said, people have never had it so good. They stupidly believe it's going to last forever, that the EU is a benign, generous organisation only there for their benefit. Fools, bloody, deluded fools.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next