Change font size
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: MPs must act!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm 
Site Admin

And we're not referring to the Christmas panto ... although for all the use most of our gifted representatives actually are, that is all we should expect of many of them. Howsoever, as Booker explains, this "stolen kids" crisis has gone on long enough ... too long. And it was MPs that created the mess. MPs must sort it out. They can't blame the EU. This one is entirely home grown.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MPs must act!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:58 am 

I never thought that this Country could sink so low, secret courts, secret evidence, judges and police colluding in such things, what the hell is going on? If they continue to get away with this, how long before the same thing applies to all courts? And all emanating from our very own oiks in the toy parliament. God help us, nobody else seems to want to clean up the mess.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MPs must act!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 pm 

Mr. Booker says in his article that the MP's must fix this mess, I presume that he means the same MP's that have expense accounts ?
Follow the money,
how many friends, relatives, of government employees have foster homes ?
The amount of money that is quoted sounds like a win on the lotto, I sold a 6 bedroom house (old vicarage) in Norfolk because it was to big after the chickens flew the nest, if only I had known, let me see 5 kids per room ,(3 of the bedrooms were the size of a normal house ) a friend in the right place to help get and spend more money and bingo a million pound industry,this is not about children, with the numbers involved its business.
Rule Britannia,

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]