Change font size
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: And now for something completely different
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 am 
Site Admin

Almost in the realm of "that's enough Eu-rope, ed", we see this snippet in the Hindustan Times, with the headline: "India, China to try and bury differences". Last year, the Indian Army mobilised 40,000 troops on the Chinese border, where the two countries are more familiar with the concept of trying to bury each other. Funnily enough, I do not recall seeing any of that in the British media – but then, you don't actually expect news from that source.

View full article here

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: And now for something completely different
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:23 am 

Sadly, PDT_Armataz_01_31 , we do not need an Indo-Chinese union to destroy us, the Europissian Union is doing a pretty effective job, courtesy of the Cast-Iron Pig, who, day-by-day, in every way, becomes the perfect figurehead for rotten politics.

If only I had some toenail clippings, a voodoo doll and a very long, very sharp pin!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:37 am 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 am 
Site Admin

You took the thoughts out of my mind! There had to be a PAK link in there somewhere.

We are a satellite state of the Greater European Empire, ruled by a supreme government in Brussels. We owe this government neither loyalty nor obedience. It is not our government. It is theirs. It is our enemy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:00 am 

I could be (& probably am) wrong...I think the Sino-Pak jiggery-pokery is simply to rile the Indians, mainly over the Kashmir problem. With their own recalcitrant Muslim population
Quote:
The largest groups in descending order are Hui (9.8 million in year 2000 census, or 48% of the officially tabulated number of Muslims), Uyghur (8.4 million, 41%), Kazakh (1.25 million , 6.1%), Dongxiang (514,000, 2.5%), Kyrgyz (161,000), Salar (105,000), Tajik (41,000), Uzbeks, Bonan (17,000
....not so quietly seething, it's unlikely that they would wish to get too close to that radical Islamic state with its subversive ISI ....with friends like them who needs etc.
I'm always amused when I hear Pakistan described as an 'ally' of the West, let alone China..but what do I know?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
...If we really thought about it though, the idea of India and China getting together should be terrifying. Each is a formidable force on its own. If they worked together, they would be even more formidable. Fortunately, human nature being what it is, they will continue beating the shit out of each other for the foreseeable future, despite what the Hindustan headline says.

I cannot pass this extremely rare opportunity to correct Dr. North :)

The only way India and China can get together is in a master-slave relationship, and we are half-way there. Chinese goods have swamped our markets to such an extent that many small local industries have died. It can never be an equal partnership in economic, social or military terms. China is communist dictatorship and India is a democratic dictatorship - different politics giving same results for the ruling elite. Insiders reveal that the current rulers of India are being instructed by top Chinese political strategists. Nothing would please China more than to see the current quasi-communist government continue indefinitely.

As for the Hindustan Times, it is one of the mouthpieces of Congress Party. Think of it as "Pravda" in communist Russia. Indian media is a big lie. We cannot beat China. The Chiefs of Air Force and Army confirmed suspicions recently that armed forces are running on obsolete equipment. Our soldiers are reduced to cannon fodder while elite spend billions on commonwealth.

No Dr. North, nobody has anything to fear from an India which can't even stop unarmed Bangladeshi Muslim walking across the "border". When China stakes claim to a border state, our PM whines feebly, afraid the Chinese might hear him.

All that talk about "imminent superpower" and the "IT powerhouse" is rubbish.

If we can prevent becoming an democratic monarchy by 2020, THAT will be a spectacular achievement.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 pm 

permanentexpat wrote:
I could be (& probably am) wrong...I think the Sino-Pak jiggery-pokery is simply to rile the Indians, mainly over the Kashmir problem.

The Chinpak friendship is revived every time a new batch of Chinese AK-56 is ready for shipment. Besides, they need Pakis for making the rail link right across India's forehead. And Pakis need them, for... guess what? Weapons.

permanentexpat wrote:
I'm always amused when I hear Pakistan described as an 'ally' of the West, let alone China..but what do I know?

This has always mystified me too. Is this West's blind spot, myopia or selfless love?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm 

permanentexpat wrote:
I could be (& probably am) wrong...I think the Sino-Pak jiggery-pokery is simply to rile the Indians, mainly over the Kashmir problem.

The Chinese need the land trade route through Pakistan. That is a shorter and easier route for goods than the old silk road, the one through the central Asian states, Afghanistan and the Khyber Pass, or the new highway just built which runs through northern Afghanistan to Iran, by-passing Pakistan. The Pakistan route is most direct though. The alternative trade routes China has is across the Pacific, which is okay for the Americas but less so for Europe and Africa, and through the Malacca strait (pictured above), the latter which is vulnerable because China doesn't have control over the oceans to be able to guarantee to keep that economic lifeline open.

China is concerned about growing Indian influence in Central Asia. China wants secure trade routes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Prashant wrote:
I cannot pass this extremely rare opportunity to correct Dr. North :)

No reason why it should be rare ... you have plenty of material to work on!!!!

PDT_Armataz_01_23 PDT_Armataz_01_23 PDT_Armataz_01_23

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:23 pm 

RAENORTH wrote:
No reason why it should be rare ... you have plenty of material to work on!!!!

No Sir, my focus is only on Indian politics and its genocidal effect on our society. It is like drinking water from a fire hose at full blast.

I see changes so rapid, media manipulation so explicit and the fall so imminent that it despairs me to no end. It has killed my interest in all unrelated issues.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 pm 

Prashant,
We are led to beleive that India is an up and coming country, part of the BRIC group and going to overtake China in both population and influence. Are you saying it`s going to slip back ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:34 am 

Robin wrote:
We are led to beleive that India is an up and coming country, part of the BRIC group and going to overtake China in both population and influence. Are you saying it`s going to slip back ?

Consider a few examples:

1. Media: In late 70s the Indian media dared to expose the Nehru clan and the Emergency it imposed on us. But today, the same media unleashes vicious campaigns against anyone who dares to question the dynasty or its agenda. They encourage divisive elements and crucify patriots publicly.

2. Corruption: Till the 70s, corruption was restricted to big business and politics. Today, we have to bribe cleaners to sweep our streets. The Commonwealth Games scandal is a perfect example of institutionalised corruption.

3. Business: Stock market falls every 3 years when the index crashes from 20,000 points to 800. It is ridiculous. Big business is growing at an alarming rate without creating corresponding wealth for the society. The incredible gap between rich and poor defies logic. All talk about India weathering the global recession is a lie. Prices have gone through the roof. Indians are being fed statistics instead of food. The hyped "global" India is just that - global. It does not exist here. The "software technology giant" is a myth. Have you ever used any software made in India? We are nothing but a sophisticated cyber sweatshop.

4. Politics: From the clean politicians of 1950s we have been reduced to criminals contesting from jail. Cabinets are stuffed with musclemen and sycophants. Honest politicians and government officers are neutralised, demoted, shunted, killed in road accidents or simply shot. The most worthless and corrupt rise to the top.

5. People: Almost every educated Indian spends the first 10 years of his career trying to flee the country. Our top talent lives abroad. They are willing to invest in India, but do not wish to return. The world's richest Indian, Mittal, does not have India on his map, except for a recent feeble attempt.

All these are symptoms of a diseased nation infected by a small group of powerful people. After 1980, they became the unquestioned "democratic" monarchy like the House of Saud in Saudi Arabia, with a death-grip on the country.

And in answer to the specific queries:

1. India is important for world trade mainly because of its consumer market. The vast middle class is being led down a path of endless mortgages, loans, EMIs and basically living beyond their means. Numbers of billionaires and High-Net-Worth individuals have grown, but that is mainly because of the BPO/Software industry which is concentrated in a few cities. Income distribution is selective. The rest of India is exactly where it was 60 years ago.

2. Influence: Indian influence is nothing compared to China which can twist any country's foreign policy.

3. Population: The last census revealed that the rate of growth of Hindus is declining rapidly while the Muslims multiply unchecked because of their separate "Muslim Law" which prohibits population control. Ten years ago, the number of Muslim children of age 6 outnumbered all others. This data was part of the 2001 survey results posted online. It was hastily removed after panic spread amongst Hindus.

My estimate is that India will be turned into an Islamic nation before 2030 by the demographic inversion. That is why events in Europe and US are of critical importance for us. Eventually, the world will once again see allies and enemies defined by their religion, as it was 1,400 years ago. Samuel P. Huntington was right.

In any case, the dots are connecting themselves now, saving us the effort.

Profile E-mail  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]